Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers

+16
Zinkle Figgins
Salketh
Quin
Velspeth
Lini
Dorik Thunderbelly
Frostfeather
Gogol
BarĂ²th / Olian
Marrik
Nifty
Skarain
erwtenpeller
Thelos
Melnerag
Magnir
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers Empty SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers

Post by Magnir Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:56 pm

So I was AFK in the bank, just eating and watching TV, when I look down to my screen and see this going on. I figured what the hell, lets just going along with this and see what happens. So I had a little deep around with them. These guys warm my heart! They really do! We need more level 1 deprers like this xD

Sorry the pics are big, but its so hopefully you can read the chat in the bottom left.

Oh noes! bad guyz!
SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 6913040304_b7d125f8ee_b

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 6913041616_227be48c35_b

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 7059121309_f11bb1fe10_b

Hmmm could of sworn I heard my name in there somewhere.... Nevermind, thankfully CCTV managed to get a good look at the perpetrators. Two males, a female and.....a dog.

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 6913035050_9f6cec2a10_b

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 6913035750_a174659d13_b

I thought I was safe after they took the monies, but no! They wanted me as a hostage so the guard wouldn't roflstomp them. The told me to come with them!

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 7059122669_55b986bf83_b

And so I was forced to lead the front as a meat shield.

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 6913042628_fec0ce6343_b

Then, and only when, we were a SUBSTANTIAL distance away from the bank, the criminal masterminds determined it was safe. Though they didn't seem to notice the other girl with them had been either caught or killed.

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 6913043808_a2923aedd6_b

But still, I was not off the hook, they told me i had to follow them anyway. What is the meaning off this?! I wondered.

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 7059128193_b708018c2f_b

Seems I was about to find out.

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 7059129231_d62050665f_b

You see this wasn't just a heist, they didn't even need the money. They were rich!

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 6913047116_ea2e662848_b

They wanted me!

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 6913048380_e43515a635_b

I KNEW I heard my name earlier!

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 6913049402_5e6561bab3_b

But, robbing banks and carrying sacks of monies is thirsty work! Besides the guards will never find us in here, they bring all their hostages here, never had a problem.....

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 6913050784_8bd3331c12_b

They wanted to have a beer and talk about "Business" what that was I still do not know at this point.

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 6913052086_a94902d575_b

But it didn't take long for me to find out. Apparently they were gonna take over....

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 7059135961_763162851f_b

The Arathi Highlands.....

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 6913053650_17789dba16_b

And establish some kind of base there...

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 7059137875_cf1eff236d_b

Apparently they need the help of me and my guild......that doesn't actually exist ICly yet. I asked them if this was the reason the robbed the bank, funds to pay troops etc.

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 7059138643_9818a76891_b

But once again they told me they didn't need the monies. They just wanted me! And had robbed the bank and taken me hostage just to contact me as part of plan to recruit me to help them with their invasion! Devious masterminds!

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 7059139683_bd4d07c5d4_b

Some may think that ridiculous or preposterous, not me.

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers 7059140535_824d1458f3_b

:'( Sadly my internet cut out right after that.

Junglejake and Megaspy I salute you! pirat
Magnir
Magnir

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers Empty Re: SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers

Post by Melnerag Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:04 pm

I forfeit my evil plans and submit to the true and ancient evil. ALL HAIL JUNGLEJAKE AND MEGASPY!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers Empty Re: SW Bank Robbed! Hostages taken! / What happens when you go along with the derpers

Post by Thelos Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:05 pm

WE ARE GONNA TAKE OVER...

THE ARATHI HIGHLANDS.

Good read, thanks for sharing!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Most epic.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnir Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:27 pm

I might change my MRP title to:

"The drill that will pierce the heavens!"
Magnir
Magnir

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:31 pm

You should. You totally should.

NO. NO. Not title.

It shall be your class.

Dwarf Heaven-piercing Drill.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:10 pm

Priceless!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Nifty Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Awesome!
Thanks for sharing the story! ^^
Nifty
Nifty

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrik Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:45 pm

Hmm saw those guys in the Blades place today they did seem rather odd in some ways : P

But each to their own I guess.
Marrik
Marrik

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:55 pm

At least they are roleplaying and being creative, and for that I salute them.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrik Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:01 pm

Delidah wrote:At least they are roleplaying and being creative, and for that I salute them.

Well I hope you do not presume i am damming them for their idea ? : P

But yes I agree with you there
Marrik
Marrik

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnir Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:11 pm

There has been a guy in trade chat called MadFrank who's been advertising a new Mafioso guild. To join this guild you must do two things;

1. You must wear tuxedo trousers and a shirt of your choice. (Mafia dudes need to look like a boss)

2. You must despise the guard guilds.

And when I first saw these guy's and they shouted THIS IS A HEIST, I thought it had to be these Mafia guys xD Shame that it wasn't.
Magnir
Magnir

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by BarĂ²th / Olian Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Magnir wrote:I might change my MRP title to:

"The drill that will pierce the heavens!"

Something like this then?

BarĂ²th / Olian
BarĂ²th / Olian

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:24 pm

The Krickle approves of bank robbery.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostfeather Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:00 am

When I first rolled on an RP server this was the kind of RP you found... Smile Having been apart of such RP in the past I can honestly say that I am kinda impressed by those guys. Far above average - no FBI, no vampires, no superheroes. I'm actually guessing that they are just trying RP without really knowing much about it.

Very cool of you to go along with it.
Frostfeather
Frostfeather

Character sheet
Name: Khalida Frostfeather
Title: Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnir Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:04 am

Frostfeather wrote:When I first rolled on an RP server this was the kind of RP you found... Smile Having been apart of such RP in the past I can honestly say that I am kinda impressed by those guys. Far above average - no FBI, no vampires, no superheroes. I'm actually guessing that they are just trying RP without really knowing much about it.

Very cool of you to go along with it.

Yeah you are dead right there.

That Megaspy guy was in Trade actually before this asking "Where do people RP on this server?"

So yeah I guess they were both just trying RP out, I hope I didn't put them off by DCing <.<

BUT more importantly! What did they do after I DC'd? I wonder if anyone else here on the forums ran into these guys after I left them in the Pig?
Magnir
Magnir

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:16 am

The drill that will pierce the heavens?:L Is that a quote from somewhere, sounds abit artsy for lollers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorik Thunderbelly Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:40 pm

Well, at least it looked like they were honestly trying, maybe if someone showed them the ropes, they might one day become respected RP'ers....one day.
I'm sure we all had our "noob moments" back when we started.

Now I'm off to defend Arathi.
Dorik Thunderbelly
Dorik Thunderbelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:58 pm

That quote alone makes them awesome in my book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lini Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Perturbo wrote:The drill that will pierce the heavens?:L Is that a quote from somewhere, sounds abit artsy for lollers.
Refer to the youtube video posted earlier.
Lini
Lini

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Dorik Thunderbelly wrote:
Now I'm off to defend Arathi.

You'd better. They obviously know of the tunnels!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Lini wrote:
Perturbo wrote:The drill that will pierce the heavens?:L Is that a quote from somewhere, sounds abit artsy for lollers.
Refer to the youtube video posted earlier.

Ah I see. Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Velspeth Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Love.
Velspeth
Velspeth

Character sheet
Name: Lady Velspeth Wollerton
Title: Diplomat, Priestess Cleric, Magistrate

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:55 am

Everyone reading and rping should take notice of this thread, regardless of people being level 1, eastern european or simply new to rping they should be given a chance in order to keep rp going and motivate new players arriving.
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Salketh Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:43 am

Asbolute genius. Despite being Derpers, that was bloody hilarious.
Salketh
Salketh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next