Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daegran Forgefist, at your service.

2 posters

Go down

Daegran Forgefist, at your service. Empty Daegran Forgefist, at your service.

Post by Velynia Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Greetings! Recently, I created an old, frail and largely useless Dark Iron Dwarf RP Character, Daegran Forgefist. He's currently working as a librarian in Ironforge, however is more than willing to venture across Khaz Modan, his adventurous nature not having been dulled by his age and frailty.

All I'm looking for is for people to pop along if they're bored and interact with him, a great potential for random RP. He -is- 251 however, so don't expect to hire the fellow for any mercenary work or something similar. He's a fairly knowledgable fellow, and can offer guides across Burning Steppes and Searing Gorge, though don't expect them to be too fast, and with many frequent breaks for him to wheeze and cough inbetween! Nevertheless, I think this could spark some interesting random Roleplay.

If you're interested, I'd suggest you read his history here at http://www.defiasportal.eu/, under 'People', and then 'Forgefist'. If you think you can survive
his inane moaning about "Pains in his back" and other such thrilling discussion topics, feel free to give me a whisper in-game!
Velynia
Velynia

Character sheet
Name: Velynia Du Monteforde
Title: Grand Occultist

Back to top Go down

Daegran Forgefist, at your service. Empty Re: Daegran Forgefist, at your service.

Post by Aluvielle Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:18 am

Nice.
Aluvielle
Aluvielle

Back to top Go down