Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approval "The Stormwind Naval Infantry"

3 posters

Go down

Approval "The Stormwind Naval Infantry" Empty Approval "The Stormwind Naval Infantry"

Post by Borian Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Hey, befor I set anything to big off, I wanted to ask/make sure, that I got the approval by the Council and the regiment to have such a guild IC.

It will be a navy guild, mostly based on missions abroad. Lead by me OOCLY, and partly IC.
Borian
Borian

Character sheet
Name: Borian / Gohman
Title:

Back to top Go down

Approval "The Stormwind Naval Infantry" Empty Re: Approval "The Stormwind Naval Infantry"

Post by Lexgrad Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Sure you would. Come down to the council and ask ic Smile
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Approval "The Stormwind Naval Infantry" Empty Re: Approval "The Stormwind Naval Infantry"

Post by Ledgic Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:00 am

Uh, it's nice of you to ask and everything, but you really don't need the permission of the council to make anything. Feel free to come to the meeting and announce the naval regiment etc if you want to, but don't feel like you need any permission from anyone.

Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Borian Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:02 am

Go and ask ICLY, for something that lorewise would already exist for a hundred years ago?=/ Not that I couldn't, but it doesn't make that much of sense. Smile

I think I need to ask this OOCly first, by the cause it would be connected to Stormwind, aka the Council.
Borian
Borian

Character sheet
Name: Borian / Gohman
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:42 pm

Well, that would be something more directed at the community as a whole. The council are an IC organisation, and even then, for you to form a naval unit, it has no requirement for approval from us.

Honestly, do as you wish and just IC'ly announce it at the next meeting xD You really don't need to do anything else.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down