Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] House Lionmane

2 posters

Go down

[A] House Lionmane Empty [A] House Lionmane

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:46 pm

[A] House Lionmane Bp-04c

What is House Lionmane?

House Lionmane is a newly formed 'noble house', with loyalty Via its lord to Both Stromgarde, And Stormwind, while having free movement to both Travel and RP in area's far beyond Arathi and Stromgarde, or even Stormwind. Led By Thuros Lionmane (formerly Seiken trollbane), The guild strives to Give Arathorians, and those of a warrior spirit alike to theirs, a place to come together for a common cause.

What sets this Noble house apart from others?

Its intended members! less of the lords, lady's, and knights. More the Mead hall, Warrior Honour and Adventure. We aim to feel more like a Jarl, his thanes and warriors. That doesnt mean we wont allow for other RP types, Retainers, elders, diplomats, Squires and 'Family' are all welcome mong us. Our feel isnt so much military, more a Warrior house.

What sort of events will you hold?

Everything from adventure, tournaments, training, Campfires, Social, Military, and even politics for those who wish it. A full spectrum of events will be catered for, but a focus kept on our guild type.

We will also be members of the 'Vanguard' initiative, allowing for military RP for those who want it, As well as the stormwind council and potentially the house of nobles.

Are non human races welcome?

Yes, As long as your story makes sense and your reasons for joining are logical theres no reason you cant join. Any race and class combination is welcome to join provided that criteria is met, allowing almost anyone to pledge service to the House. its not just warriors we want afterall!

Okay, Whats your rules?

1) No corpse camping members of the opposite faction, unless in self defence.
2) Treat your fellow guild members and roleplay community members with the respect you'd expect in return.
3) Server RP rules are to be adhered too, OCC behaviour in /say, /yell, or emotes will be frowned upon.
4) Bullying, victimisation and harrassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
5) Have fun! we play this game for enjoyment, its not a job or trial! so please, smile!

So how do i join?

Simple, Ask myself in game for for an IC interview (this will also require an ooc interview to gauge a few matters, such as your rp history and intentions). My character name is "Thuros" and i tend to be quite approachable!

Hope to see you in game soon!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

[A] House Lionmane Empty Re: [A] House Lionmane

Post by Ulfrik Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:07 pm

I can heartily endorse this guild.

And that's not just because I am a member. Razz

Join us for Mead, meat and bloodletting!
Ulfrik
Ulfrik

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:22 am

Ulfrik wrote:I can heartily endorse this guild.

And that's not just because I am a member. Razz

Join us for Mead, meat and bloodletting!

Mead! More Mead!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down