Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gear searching Help

5 posters

Go down

Gear searching Help  Empty Gear searching Help

Post by Marrik Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Hello there well as the title says I am looking for some gear searching I have persoanly tried looking for a paticular set of Gear that I am after but with no luck I am affraid. So I was wondering if there is any one with more than likley far better loot knowlage than me be ablt to help me with this problem ?

The set that I am trying to locate is simiar in look to the old warlock teir 2 Nemisis set but instead of a green color it is a red color as far as I have learned that all if not most of the parts of set are in BC heroic dungeons but am having a hard time trying to figure out the exact names of the peices the sets are called and the locations that the set might be in.

Gear searching Help  Untitl11

So if any one had any hint of the names of the items or perhaps any ideas of any the dungeons they are in I would greatfuly apreacate the assistance.

Thanks for reading.
Marrik
Marrik

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Gear searching Help  Empty Re: Gear searching Help

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Marrik wrote:Hello there well as the title says I am looking for some gear searching I have persoanly tried looking for a paticular set of Gear that I am after but with no luck I am affraid. So I was wondering if there is any one with more than likley far better loot knowlage than me be ablt to help me with this problem ?

The set that I am trying to locate is simiar in look to the old warlock teir 2 Nemisis set but instead of a green color it is a red color as far as I have learned that all if not most of the parts of set are in BC heroic dungeons but am having a hard time trying to figure out the exact names of the peices the sets are called and the locations that the set might be in.

So if any one had any hint of the names of the items or perhaps any ideas of any the dungeons they are in I would greatfuly apreacate the assistance.

Thanks for reading.

It all comes from TBC dungeons of varying difficulty...

Heres the shoulders, http://www.wowhead.com/item=27994

Take a look at the comments section for that item and their should be links (in green writing) to every other piece.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrik Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Seiken wrote:
Marrik wrote:Hello there well as the title says I am looking for some gear searching I have persoanly tried looking for a paticular set of Gear that I am after but with no luck I am affraid. So I was wondering if there is any one with more than likley far better loot knowlage than me be ablt to help me with this problem ?

Thanks for reading.

Take a look at the comments section for that item and their should be links (in green writing) to every other piece.

Thank you Seiken the information is quite helpful I would be quite happy to return the favor for helping me sme time if you ever need it = )
Marrik
Marrik

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Marrik wrote:
Seiken wrote:

Thanks for reading.

Thank you Seiken the information is quite helpful I would be quite happy to return the favor for helping me sme time if you ever need it = )

No need, leave it to Good will among felow RP'ers! hope you get your set pieces first time around ;o
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessra Sunwhisper Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Helpful addon for searching the most fitting pieces for your transmog sets:
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit
Nessra Sunwhisper
Nessra Sunwhisper