Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H]Ambassador looks for travelmates and travelevents

+6
Morinth
Althaløs
Krogon Devilstep
erwtenpeller
Sonitus
Xen-tau
10 posters

Go down

[H]Ambassador looks for travelmates and travelevents Empty [H]Ambassador looks for travelmates and travelevents

Post by Xen-tau Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:47 am

IC:

After placing the last signature on the many letters she wrote, she reread what has been dictated by one of her personal assistants earlier that day. It was dictated in Orcish, in case the other factions of the Horde wanted to read the request as well.

"Dear Sin'dorei Ambassadors of the Horde,

After some busy times back home, it is time to visit the other Horde cities. The Embassy feels like strengthening the bonds with the other races of the Horde, a delegation lead by Ambassador Silversun will travel to some of the cities of the Horde.

She does request for you to speak to other guilds, factions or units of the Horde if they are willing to meet her and her sin'dorei delegation for events and talks. We hope you can convince them to write a letter to the Ambassador so she knows what to expect when she gets in those town.

The travelplans will be found in the mail as well, so you can adjust your schedules to such. May Belore shine upon us all

Yours,

Magistrix Aishling Silversun.
Ambassador of Quel'thalas.

She looked at the letter, sighed and made a small stack of copies of that same letter to send to the cities.
'Right, it's time for bed...'
She stood up, tidied the grand desk she had in Silvermoon City and grabbed her Dalaran Red. Just as she moved her chair against the desk, she noticed a small letter written in Thalassian. It was for her own city. She took the letter in her left hand and started to read, drinking her wine every now and then from the glass she held in her right hand.

To the Magisters, Blood Knights, Farstriders and other proud Sin'dorei of Quel'thalas.

The Embassy has planned a trip across the lands of the Horde, to talk about the future of the Sin'dorei and the Horde. If you want your voice to be heard by the rest of the Horde, please join the delegation led by Ambassador Silversun. Wheter you want the rest of the Horde to know your wares are the best of the lands, or that your unit is willing to aid the other members of the Horde, you are welcome to join. Please be aware that you will be away for a couple of days.

It is time we let Belore its light shine upon the rest of the Horde.

Magistrix Aishling Silversun
Ambassador of Quel'thalas

As she read her own title she finished her drink.
'Right, I leave room for idiots... but it seems I need to find a way to silence them during the trip or even deny their application to join.'

------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC:

Well, because I am bored with Silvermoon RP for now, I was hoping I could get a change of scenery, get some ideas by traveling and such. And so, I call upon you, other Horde members. =3

I am looking for people that are willing to join me in my travels, and show me around. If you have events planned where spectators can watch, don't be afraid to say it because I can use that.

The travels will start on the 28th of January and will likely continue for a week. I have yet to make a travel schedule because I have no idea yet where we can go. If people are interested in RP'ing with stuck-up elves or otherwise... please, let me know. =3

Oh, and if there are stuck-up elves that want to meet other Hordies, just reply here as well. =)
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

[H]Ambassador looks for travelmates and travelevents Empty Re: [H]Ambassador looks for travelmates and travelevents

Post by Sonitus Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:13 pm

I happen to be teaching Druids in Thunderbluff on Sonitus, I'll be Out this evenin however, feel free to add me though!

And if you should stray near the Echo isles and Sen'jin, Xencin is always willing to offer a good meal to "Dose pretty likkle elves..."
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H]Ambassador looks for travelmates and travelevents Empty Re: [H]Ambassador looks for travelmates and travelevents

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:38 pm

I am dreadfully bored with silvermoon... So this might be a good idea to get some life back into my elf. I'll think about it.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:52 pm

Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Unfortunately my character is one of them super-stuck up belves that would rather see silvermoon be cut off and float to sea as it's own little island then hang around with filthy greenskins. Though, perhaps, it is time to change that. I think they call it character development Smile
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Althaløs Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Hmm.. if you are travelling through Lordaeron (Plaguelands or perhaps even the Ghostlands) or will head back to Silvermoon through that way, and wish to have a little encounter with the dead whom yet roam the lands in service of their dead King, I can possibly help with that^^
But well you don't have to if you don't want any RP-PVP along the way or if you just seek a normal peaceful travel without any fights or if your not even going through those lands and so on.
But just saying this just incase Smile
Althaløs
Althaløs

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Bored of SMC RP?

BECOME A PIRATE.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:02 pm

How're we looking on this Aish? Any progress on when we're going to be moving?
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:13 pm

My Blood Elf might be interested in this, if the plot is still running.
Destiny
Destiny

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Blake
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Yes, but I need to postpone it to a later date. Future internship is keeping me busy.
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Cool, a Magister out of the city and in the countryside. Yeah we can "RP"
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:33 pm

... *flexes and readies the daggers*
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Definetly seek out Naaruvada in shattrah too :3
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:50 am

EDIT: NVM, moved the rogue to alliance side.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum