Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A-RP] Assault upon Felwood!

Go down

[A-RP] Assault upon Felwood! Empty [A-RP] Assault upon Felwood!

Post by Velynia Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Greetings! The Legion's Hand is happy to present it's second RP Event, the Assault upon Felwood. The Event will last two days, as did it's predecessor, and probably most events hosted by us in future.

Day One: Friday, 20th of January, 7:00PM SERVERTIME. - Day One starts. It will go on as long as need be.

Day Two: Saturday, 21st of Jamuary, 7:00PM SERVERTIME. - Day Two starts. It will go on as long as need be.

The Plot!

Felwood, one of the most Fel-Tainted zones in Azeroth. While still being extremely hostile, one large Night Elven Bastion of Purity remains in the tainted glades, Whisperwind Grove. Legion's Hand seek to change that. The Event will be largely centred around our assault upon the Grove, and naturally, our eventual failure. I'm just posting this to see whom is interested in attending, and if a sizeable amount of folk -are-, I'll post the schedule for the events a few days before.

Who's Coming?!

I will update this according to whom posts below of their interest.

Legions Hand.
Vortex (Working alongside the Hand)
Velynia
Velynia

Character sheet
Name: Velynia Du Monteforde
Title: Grand Occultist

Back to top Go down

[A-RP] Assault upon Felwood! Empty Re: [A-RP] Assault upon Felwood!

Post by Velynia Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Well, the event is happening today. Starting at 7:00PM SERVERTIME, all whom wish to hinder these foul Cultists from claiming Felwood may attend. Do remember however, we are small in number Sad No need to bring a whole batallion. The Schedule is as such:

Day 1 - Friday:

7:00PM: Forces arrive at Whisperwind Grove, with a clear view of the Cultists whom have already gathered at Irontree Woods. Soon after, they will begin a Ritual to summon in several Scores of Infernals, Doomguards and the like.
Opposing forces attack the Cultists, and naturally, defeat them and interrupt said Ritual. After some fighting, the Cultists flee into the woods, beaten. Thus ends day one.

Day 2 - Saturday:

7:00PM: The Cultists have set off south, to seek refuge in Jaedenar, with the Opposing Forces tracking them. Naturally, they are caught and subdued before they can reach Jaedenar. Then, it is completely up to them what to do with these Foul Specimens. Lock them up, interrogate them, kill them? The choice is yours Razz

While this may seem awfully scripted, I find that it is better to have at least some semblance of an outline, to avoid total chaos. It is completely random -how- the battle takes place on Day one, -how- the Cultists are caught on Day two, and what to do with them afterwards.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the event.
Velynia
Velynia

Character sheet
Name: Velynia Du Monteforde
Title: Grand Occultist

Back to top Go down