Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Down and Dirty in the Streets of Stormwind!

2 posters

Go down

[A] Down and Dirty in the Streets of Stormwind! Empty [A] Down and Dirty in the Streets of Stormwind!

Post by Cadaemus Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:30 am

All these light-damned posters, everywhere in Stormwind! As you make your way through the hustle and bustle of everyday life, you notice posters in their masses dotted around Stormwind. Outside the Blade's bar, pinned up on the command centre, flittering around the cathedral, even right outside the shady lady! Finally, you decide to succumb to reading one, and your eyebrows raise amusedly as you ponder the sanity of this certain individual.

"Hello good people of Stormwind! Some of you may know me. My name is Private Cadaemus Fletcher, although some of you may know me as Daemus, Daemy, or 'Oh light that bloody guard again'. Whoever you are, please, join in with the Happy Helpful Handies!"

You put your head in your hands and chuckle drily as you realise this person is ridiculous. However, out of curiosity you read on.

"The Happy Helpful Handies are a newly formed group of people, founded by me. And i'm currently looking for members, don't you know!

I designed this fun group to simply help people! I've had this idea for a while, but I realise in the current famine situation that the Happy Helpful Handies are needed more than ever. How do we help them you ask? Well, i'm going to get down on my hands and knees and help them in whatever they need? Whether it's a drink, a teddy bear, or even a hug!

So how can you help? Well, the obvious thing would be to join me in helping these people, but I understand the risks of getting so close to a famine-inflicted. So there are other roles you can play. For example, we would need donors of items to take to the afflicted, we need people to look out for those that need help, you could even just come along and laugh at us!

Our first date will be confirmed soon, so look out for our dates, and sign below if you are going to help!"

A large blank space, standing proudly alone follows, then followed by a name in small print.

"Pvt Cadaemus Fletcher, PhD in helping people"

OOC:

I wanted to add an event to the famine cause thing whosit bafooney. Let me sort two things out first.

1: This is not a guild. It's more a small group that are dedicated to doing events every now and then for those pure souls.

2: This is not limited at all. You don't have to be kind-hearted to help out!

We need people mentioned in the poster, as well as the people afflicted by famine. I think we need this because, in my patrols around Stormwind, there's been a lack of beggars, etc. So maybe you could create a new character, or make sure to RP on them on that certain day if you're interested in joining?

Well, that's it from me. On behalf of the Happy Helpful Handies, I bid you adieu.
Cadaemus
Cadaemus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Down and Dirty in the Streets of Stormwind! Empty Re: [A] Down and Dirty in the Streets of Stormwind!

Post by Demurral Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:14 pm

as it happens, I often go about stormwind on Ravenia, trying to con people into buying rather junk items shes's found / nicked in order to buy food Razz but i like this alot so far, might join in Smile
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down