Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] ::Azeroth Trade Company::

+3
corleth
Borian
Lorainne/Bridlington
7 posters

Go down

[A] ::Azeroth Trade Company:: Empty [A] ::Azeroth Trade Company::

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:35 pm

::Azeroth Trade Company::
Liberty. Commerce. Progress.

::General::

Introduction:

On billboards throughout the city of Stormwind and villages throughout the human Kingdoms, parchments marked with the Azeroth Trade Company emblem. There is also an insightful piece of text in a quite distinguished handwriting. It reads the following:

To all able men and women;

The Azeroth Trade Company is looking for able men and women from across the continent seeking employment. Being employed by the Azeroth Trade Company will broaden your horizon through means of exploration, adventure and education, but also earn you a reasonable wage, shelter if needed and the security of a proper labour contract.

The qualities the Azeroth Trade Company is looking for in potential employees is discipline, dignity, respect, courage and the determination to do what must be done to further the causes of humanoid development and the Company itself. If in possession of these qualities you should contact one of the Directors, or the Chairman herself through means of a formal letter or contact one of the many employees for advice and directions.

Liberty. Commerce. Progress.
Lorainne Eleanor Hayes, Director of Public Relations

History:

The Azeroth Trade Company is a trading company finding its roots in the history of mercantilism, and is in the process of becoming a chartered corporation of the Kingdom of Stormwind.

In an age where the common people are suppressed by the nobility, the lowly labourers and honest craftsmen are exploited by the state and enslaved by rich merchants, where the theoretical advancement is impaired by the zealous orders and knowledge is only available to a privileged few, a few individuals came together. They discussed their ideals of bringing about a new age, an age of liberty, of progress, of free trade.
In the end, they decided that they should act upon these ideals, and found an organisation which held these ideals close to heart. The Azeroth Trade Company was born. By rewarding even the lowest labourer for their honest and hard work, by offering education to even the most frowned-upon classes, the Azeroth Trade Company will pave the way for the true golden age of Stormwind.

Values:

Many organisations have splintered values, and the members are without any understanding of ethics. On the contrary, the Company has certain key values at its core. These are the following:

Our positive interpretation of Azeroth and its inhabitants as a whole, the desire for human unification and both economical and political progression.

The Company seeks to understand all worldly and divine matters, and through this understanding aid all sentient beings of the world to reach a higher level of society. It is key to unify all humans under one banner, and to stand united against all evils that threaten the world. Lastly, and most importantly, there is the will and need to improve the existing society. Through trade there is prosperity. Prosperity creates a drive towards rational thought, the dawn of a whole new era!

Goals:

IC-wise
- The golden age of Stormwind is upon us! The Company must share its wealth and knowledge with the other sentient beings of Azeroth, lifting them from their state of unknowing and poverty.
- Create a vast network of trade routes across Azeroth. The global economy shall commence, and the time of mercantilism has come!
- Support the ideology of Human unification.
- To spread the word of Light to all those in need of faith.
- Battle injustice not only within the Kingdom of Stormwind, but across all of Azeroth.

OOC-wise
- Bring the communities and social circles closer together.
- Increase role play on a realm-wide scale.
- Make for some interesting financial and political role play.
- Increase the interest in the two forms of role play noted above.

Requirements:

The Azeroth Trade Company is a company free from any restrictions to other orders or organisations, and therefore we recruit any class and any race as long as they fit within our concept and can contribute to the company IC-wise.

IC-wise, as we are still bound by the law of Stormwind, we cannot allow anyone who practises the art of the warlock or dabbles in necromancy, and will, upon being found out, be fired and reported to the authorities. Of course, this does not mean that we will not accept you if you hide the fact that you practise either of those arts.

::Ranking::

Spoiler:

::Structure::

Spoiler:

::Politics::

Spoiler:

::Economics::

Spoiler:

::Contracts::

Spoiler:

Special thanks to Malys, or Cogspin, for all the work he put in to it.

~This is a work in progress.~
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] ::Azeroth Trade Company:: Empty Re: [A] ::Azeroth Trade Company::

Post by Borian Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:44 pm

I love this so much<3 I wish you the best of luck!
Borian
Borian

Character sheet
Name: Borian / Gohman
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Oh no. Quasi-Capitalists. Neutral
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dharum Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:01 pm

o/ I approve this!
A actually honest Trade Company *nod*

Dharum
Dharum

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:42 am

Corleth wrote:Oh no. Quasi-Capitalists. Neutral

Oh, Gregorius! I love you

Dharum wrote:o/ I approve this!
A actually honest Trade Company *nod*

Shoo, you leech! Laughing

-----------------

I've been wanting to make a character for the Chapter, and set up a Travel Agency on my Gnome, but there's so little time! Sad
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:53 am

Really, really love that name. It catches the scope and ambition of this project quite well and it sounds like just the thing Lorainne and her cohorts would call their venture.

I will give this the proper attention it deserves once I finish up with work.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:48 am

I might have a char for this.. Smile
Destiny
Destiny

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Blake
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarnaat Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:31 pm

I approve. A greedy Gnome or two might have interest in.. investing into your company. Twisted Evil
Yarnaat
Yarnaat

Character sheet
Name: Yarnaat
Title: Vindicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down