Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need to reply to this thread.

+11
Krogon Devilstep
Mandui
Gogol
Quin
Ledgic
Flo
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Frostfeather
Seranita
Rmuffn
Lexgrad
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We need to reply to this thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to reply to this thread.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:56 pm

You can't give out to someone if because of something their character does. RP just for the sake of RP is bad.

Back to top Go down

We need to reply to this thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: We need to reply to this thread.

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Sure I can. If you make a character that's unapproachable that still your choice as a player. And an unnaproachable character will get less rp.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:05 pm

And this is why I play delusional crazy people. They'll speak to ANYONE.

Even their selves.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Aldranin wrote:You can't give out to someone if because of something their character does. RP just for the sake of RP is bad.

Well agree and disagree. Lexgrad is a cock, most of SW knows this and dont really get beyond his defences. However some do get beyond and see the meaty tragidy beyond, however this is moot. Weather he is being an arse or in a reflective mode I make RP with him. Being an emo char doesnt mean you can not make RP, you make different RP that is all. There is no getting away from the point that if you are not happy with the amount of RP you get, RP more.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Lexie gets it.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Lexgrad wrote:
Aldranin wrote:You can't give out to someone if because of something their character does. RP just for the sake of RP is bad.

Well agree and disagree. Lexgrad is a cock, most of SW knows this and dont really get beyond his defences. However some do get beyond and see the meaty tragidy beyond, however this is moot. Weather he is being an arse or in a reflective mode I make RP with him. Being an emo char doesnt mean you can not make RP, you make different RP that is all. There is no getting away from the point that if you are not happy with the amount of RP you get, RP more.

*Adjusts Monocle* Well said my good... abomination. *Returns to acting like a Bauss*
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:56 pm

And you don't seem to, I didn't say not being approachable meant no RP, I'm saying bending your character just so you can talk to every bellend that comes up to you is bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2