Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Is the Inquisition after you?

+24
Geneviève
Timna
Demurral
Krogon Devilstep
Ralegh
Seranita
Khendran
Mandui
corleth
Morinth
Rmuffn
Zhakiri
Sharyssa/Adenah
Ave/Sariella
Amaryl
Ishap/Virock
Drustai
Thelos
Morgaan
Kristeas Sunbinder
Lorainne/Bridlington
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Lexgrad
Melnerag
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[A] Is the Inquisition after you? - Page 4 Empty Re: [A] Is the Inquisition after you?

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:01 am

It's hilarious that the chapter still isn't after deli. Let's keep it that way <3
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Is the Inquisition after you? - Page 4 Empty Re: [A] Is the Inquisition after you?

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:26 pm

Well personally Tythalos finds your lack of restraint in your magic disgusting, he can't see you being a danger to anyone but yourself and would rather let you accidentally blink into a stone wall or something but he -is- looking for signs of corruption in her.. if that is any consolation.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:57 am

Yees, I would like to be punished!

Atheramis "The Mutt" Firewind
Race&gender: Human Male
Physical Description: Small, flaming empty embers instead of eyes, heavily scarred face ( Looks like acid scars ), a 2 meter long red tail. Shiny red armors

Known Outfits&Disguises:
Bitch, please.

Accusations:
High Treason : served 30 years exile
Murder : served 5 years in war prison and 25 years isolation
Heresy : served 30 years exile
Use of fel magic: Banned from Stormwind (He's not realy compliant with that
Attempted murder on an agent of the Crown: 30 years exile

Affiliations: Nope
Other Notes: What appears to be the human equivalent of an elven demon hunter. Though, in a conversation, Mutt would actually resemble a crack head, rather then a fierce hunter of the fel.
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://last.fm/user/icetorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:20 pm

... Hehe, a crack head. XD Here's to them questioning the Cartel!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:26 pm

Oh god... A demon hunter -.-
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Morgaan wrote:Oh god... A demon hunter -.-

I've met a fair few of them ICly, and they're very good at pulling it off. Razz I had an aspiring one on my crew. She was OOCly questing in a cave when she walked in on Morinth who was... not lost. *cough* And then she caught on and asked if Morinth would be so kind as to show her out... XD

She didn't reach demon hunter-hood, but she knew her stuff and so have the other ones I've met.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Morinth wrote:

I've met a fair few of them ICly, and they're very good at pulling it off. Razz I had an aspiring one on my crew. She was OOCly questing in a cave when she walked in on Morinth who was... not lost. *cough* And then she caught on and asked if Morinth would be so kind as to show her out... XD

She didn't reach demon hunter-hood, but she knew her stuff and so have the other ones I've met.

On Alliance it's common they don't know their stuff.

Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Even though Ireth is gone, I got to know... Does she still have a bane of heresy entry? <_< Or even to those that aided in bringing her back for her second coming years ago?

EDIT: Eira was captured by chapterians a few nights ago when a sneaky little gnome ambushed her from behind during a fight with the said chapterians. Still to be told whats to happen now, i've been locked up in the abbey for days with no further direction!
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Faralan wrote:
Morinth wrote:

On Alliance it's common they don't know their stuff.

Be this an argument? Very Happy Gimme a feckin' chance, you ignorant &@#^*! Very Happy
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://last.fm/user/icetorn

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Eira wrote:Even though Ireth is gone, I got to know... Does she still have a bane of heresy entry? <_< Or even to those that aided in bringing her back for her second coming years ago?
she does still have one, yes. that witch has a habit of returning, so it's best to keep her entry there!

Eira wrote:Eira was captured by chapterians a few nights ago when a sneaky little gnome ambushed her from behind during a fight with the said chapterians. Still to be told whats to happen now, i've been locked up in the abbey for days with no further direction!
i'm sorry about that. i was meant to follow up on the capture, but i've been unable to log on over the past two days. i'll try and get another person to take-over if i'm unable to get on tonight.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4