Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Blood Knight "mentor"

+12
Emrys
Muzjhath
Maehtriss
Sylvina
Saevir
Morinth
Nessra Sunwhisper
Kristeas Sunbinder
Gustov
erwtenpeller
Xen-tau
Tyrós/Cále
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Looking for Blood Knight "mentor" - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for Blood Knight "mentor"

Post by Emrys Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Nessra Sunbinder wrote:
DKs are an exception ofcourse, since most of them didn't really get to choose their side until after they were released from Arthas' grasp.

My DK died durig the invasion and died a High Elf, but she calls herself Sin'dorei notheless. I see no reason why a DK loyal to their people and the Horde would call themselves Quel'dorei.
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Looking for Blood Knight "mentor" - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for Blood Knight "mentor"

Post by Darilas Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:31 am

*bumps* I am interested in Blood Knight RP on my rookie Dinnara. A mentor would be nice, or just a general idea of who the most active BK rp'ers are so I can look them up.
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:41 am

Aithon is once again willing to help. xD Aithon is one of the Blood Knights. Not sure who else is active and interested enough to mentor as well.
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:31 pm

*approves* Moar charges for Aith! Very Happy I kinda like RP'ing Tyros so far, thinking I might just change my mind on making him a background char I only sign on once a week. He already has more background than all my other toons combined. xD

So anyways, the more BK's to RP with, the better! And if there are more people on our training sessions, that opens up for so many other types of training. Like organized search for suspects, patrols, etc.
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet
Name: Cale Lightsinger
Title: Patriarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:34 pm

Tempted to bring my little Seris back from the brink...
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:05 pm

We had a High Elf DK in the Shroud just to mix things up. Very Happy
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:27 pm

That's alliance, so that's ok.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Well... my Belf lore isnt that strong but the Helves have never done anything exactly against the Belves have they? A few of them work for the alliance and the kirin tor i guess... Are they banned from SMC?
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:10 pm

The Silver Covenant (high elves), if I recall correctly, opposes the Blood Elves' membership of the Kirin Tor, so they would be bitter enemies of the Sunreavers and most Sin'dorei in general. I know there is a High Elf NPC in the Dalaran Underbelly that you can actually attack if you are Horde. So yes, doubt they would be greeted very warmly in SMC, if they are even allowed there at all.
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet
Name: Cale Lightsinger
Title: Patriarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tso/Feloreth Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:10 pm

Lex, I believe that the Belves also see the High Elves as traitors and cowards, as they fled Quel'thalas after it was destroyed, didn't help with rebuilding it and didn't experience that difficult time in general.
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:17 pm

Tso/Feloreth wrote:Lex, I believe that the Belves also see the High Elves as traitors and cowards, as they fled Quel'thalas after it was destroyed, didn't help with rebuilding it and didn't experience that difficult time in general.

I'm not convinced about the fleeing Quel'thalas, not sure if they were there and left or weren't there and never cared enough to come back and check.
And High Elves have never done anything productive that would help the Blood Elves (Blood Elves have done something productive that helped the High Elves) and have worked against the Blood Elves and the Horde in general.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iralan Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:50 am

Indeed, they either sat in their safe havens and haven't come back or when choices was to be made to either utilise fel and brawl back what ever they could from the grip of the scourge, some people allowed their hypocrite morals to prevent them to take necessary steps in a grim situation.

Basically they showed the survivors their middle-finger.
Iralan
Iralan

Character sheet
Name: Iralan Brightstar
Title: Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:11 pm

Interesting, thanks all Smile

(You are all still horde traitors ofc)
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Lexgrad wrote:Interesting, thanks all Smile

(You are all still horde traitors ofc)

Kettle, meet pot.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Razz
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3