Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for anyone - Northrend event extras.

+7
Jemerick
Kettin
Tso/Feloreth
Morgaan
Lexgrad
Althaløs
Lyniath
11 posters

Go down

Looking for anyone - Northrend event extras. Empty Looking for anyone - Northrend event extras.

Post by Lyniath Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:54 am

Next saturday, the 5th, the Scarlet Crusade is going on an expedition to Northrend with the goal of retrieving any survivors from the Onslaught. We will be stealing a vessel from Menethil Harbour (given the state of our own fleet ie destroyed), and heading to Northrend from there, sneaking through with a small force.

What we need!

Anyone who can be encountered on the event! Crew members and guards at the port, or scourge forces tailing us, or even just wild huntsmen in the snowy wastes. Basically, we want extras.

Reply here or contact me ingame for details.
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Looking for anyone - Northrend event extras. Empty Re: Looking for anyone - Northrend event extras.

Post by Althaløs Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Greetings. First, I will introduce myself since I think this is the first time I post something Razz I'm an officer from AotD , and it is/will be a pleasure to meet/interact with you all.
Something can be arranged if you wish, with the Death Knights present in Nothrend Smile
Althaløs
Althaløs

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Looking for anyone - Northrend event extras. Empty Re: Looking for anyone - Northrend event extras.

Post by Lexgrad Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:53 pm

We can team up two and put our scourge on for just one night!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:54 am

Alright then, we need people to rp as random guards and crew members. The Scarlet Spymistresss will with her scouts and spies try to take the ship while the main force is on the attack. In the end we will take the ship but well we would like people to try and defend it anyway ^^. And when we reach Northend we would love to see Scourge forces still on the move.
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tso/Feloreth Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:12 am

Hmm... It might be possible for you guys to encounter a bunch of traveling trolls, but I don't think we'll make it, though. I'll try.
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:22 am

Count me in for this, can be anything that is needed.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:38 am

We particularly would like guards / crew at Menethil, we're stealing a boat Wink
Most of you there WILL die, given that this stage is the part that will be going absolutely our way as it's just the set-off, so RPing a temp char is recommended.
Tho one or two will be kept alive to aid in piloting the ship.
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:40 am

Could be fun. I'm sure i got a char who can be disposed of for this. Sounds like a good laugh.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:47 am

Right that's +1 for guards Smile

And to have resident scourge forces in the North would be good too.
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:05 am

Could switch over to my forsaken after as well to make up scourge numbers, Either take him naked or make a nice rp set for a scourge.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:22 am

Flumi, youre a godsend xD
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemerick Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:15 am

Lyniath wrote:

The offer of the Army of the Damned still stands.
Jemerick
Jemerick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:50 am

Not long now. But keep this topic alive to reminder me as I got a memory like a siv :S or add me on battlenet to keep slaping me so i remember. pk_cetanu@hotmail.com
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:52 am

Jemerick wrote:
Lyniath wrote:

The offer of the Army of the Damned still stands.

Then you can come, yes.
Just contact me or me or someone in the guild by Friday.
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:46 am

I don't want to spoil it for you.

But. I am wondering how they can 'just' steal a boat out of Menethill. They would need to cross through the heavily reinforced Thandol Span and the Wetlands. And the Dwarves wouldn't just let a group of Scarlet Crusaders pass. Maybe if they are disguised as travellers (?).

Menethill is still underwater (partly) but there are still soldiers (if not a whole garrison) present. Who wouldn't stand by and watch while a group steal a boat. And would probally sound the alarm.
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Lilleh asked to steal my pirate ship Sad But they would not survive that encounter, so the event would be ruined!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tso/Feloreth Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:49 pm

They would survive it, of course, when you'd not be present at the moment they're stealing it. ;>
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Mori, you wouldn't turn down a share of the booty Wink
Especially since we don't want it, you can keep it all.
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:59 pm

... Morinth never leaves her ship unmanned... Razz You'd get fucked over by superior firepower. They WOULD use their own explosives to take the ship down. IT'S OURS, NO ONE ELSES.

She would help if the price was right by supplying another. The joys of being neutral.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Ildranor/Wizzik wrote:I don't want to spoil it for you.

But. I am wondering how they can 'just' steal a boat out of Menethill. They would need to cross through the heavily reinforced Thandol Span and the Wetlands. And the Dwarves wouldn't just let a group of Scarlet Crusaders pass. Maybe if they are disguised as travellers (?).

Menethill is still underwater (partly) but there are still soldiers (if not a whole garrison) present. Who wouldn't stand by and watch while a group steal a boat. And would probally sound the alarm.
Well, the Red Blades managed to Boatnap a boat out of Theramore (if I remember correctly) some time ago now to come take revenge for some certain dwarves getting to drunk and burning down a certain Tauren hunting settlement.
So some Scarlets sneaking by said drunk dwarves and stealing a boat in a place far less defended should be possible.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:46 pm

LOL, THE PIRATES RAIDED THERAMORE FOR THAT TOO Very Happy Our Helmscow was very upset by it, and was a dear friend of the Captain, so we had no choice but to exact revenge... Seeing as we tracked the perps making way for Thera!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Boplin Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Heya! I could be either a Northrend extra (Not scourge) like that huntsman you mentioned or a crew member at the port, whatever you need the most.

Boplin

Character sheet
Name: Boplin
Title: the Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:47 am

Nobody likes theramore Wink
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down