Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for some freindly people to wander around with.

+3
erwtenpeller
Yarnaat
Lucein
7 posters

Go down

Looking for some freindly people to wander around with. Empty Looking for some freindly people to wander around with.

Post by Lucein Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Hey there guys and gals well basicly I dont mind the lot of random events and chats that go on in Stormwind and some of the other cities people are in most of the time. But I have to admit I would like to get out of the city abit more and stretch the legs out from time to time, so not realy to picky if there is some place people wanna go some of the time or just like to have a wander if any one is intrested please feel free to reply to this or whisper me in game thanks guys.
Lucein
Lucein

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Looking for some freindly people to wander around with. Empty Re: Looking for some freindly people to wander around with.

Post by Yarnaat Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Just a few advices: There are often people in Darkshire (Duskwood) and at the Keep in the Blasted Lands.
The Legacy of Dawn stays at Durnholde in the Hillsbrad Foothills.
If you have any reason to go to the EPL you can check out the Ruins of the Scarlet Enclave, or the Ebon Enclave as many now choose to call it (The area surrounding the Ebon Hold), the Ebon Shroud hangs out there.
You also have the Scarlet Crusade hanging out around and inside the Scarlet Monastery in Tirisfal.
And there is of course the Chapter of Holy Anethion at Northshire, and the Dieudonne Seal at Eastvale. Both are in Elwynn.
If you like kalimdor you can check out Ashenvale and Darnassus, members of guilds such as Natures Grasp, the Moonhunters and all those tend to hang out there.
There is also Ere Argus in the Exodar.
Up in the cold wastes of Northrend you've the Army of the Damned, or more specifically in Zul'Drak.

There are probably many more, but at the moment I don't remember those.
Yarnaat
Yarnaat

Character sheet
Name: Yarnaat
Title: Vindicator

Back to top Go down

Looking for some freindly people to wander around with. Empty Re: Looking for some freindly people to wander around with.

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:57 pm

I need to write that whole posts down somewhere Razz

EDIT: Also, Delidah is always open to new people any time, you just have to be patient enough to put up with her.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucein Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:08 pm

Right guys cheers for the advice I will probably try going to a few of these places o meet some of the groups at some poin in the near future just to pop in and say hi or something like that Very Happy

And thank you forI will be sure to take you up on that offer to talk to to Delidah at some point in time to Smile
Lucein
Lucein

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Soolie Bentspring wrote:the Dieudonne Seal at Eastvale.
Not the case alot anymore as I got it. Mainly because the seal has fallen victim to RL. House Mistmantle is around the tower of Azora in Elwynn frequently aswell tough.

I myself would have liked to do this on a character of mine but it would be sporadic, perhaps a bit too sporadic.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Soolie Bentspring wrote:Just a few advices: There are often people in Darkshire (Duskwood) and at the Keep in the Blasted Lands.
The Legacy of Dawn stays at Durnholde in the Hillsbrad Foothills.
If you have any reason to go to the EPL you can check out the Ruins of the Scarlet Enclave, or the Ebon Enclave as many now choose to call it (The area surrounding the Ebon Hold), the Ebon Shroud hangs out there.
You also have the Scarlet Crusade hanging out around and inside the Scarlet Monastery in Tirisfal.
And there is of course the Chapter of Holy Anethion at Northshire, and the Dieudonne Seal at Eastvale. Both are in Elwynn.
If you like kalimdor you can check out Ashenvale and Darnassus, members of guilds such as Natures Grasp, the Moonhunters and all those tend to hang out there.
There is also Ere Argus in the Exodar.
Up in the cold wastes of Northrend you've the Army of the Damned, or more specifically in Zul'Drak.

There are probably many more, but at the moment I don't remember those.

Racist. Kingdom of Stromgarde in Arathi.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustov Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:18 am

Arathi? The ones who mated between families? Ewww. Don't go there Sad

Come by Ebon Shroud, feast your eyes onto the goodieness of our land. Mainly dead and a red desert, but enough to experiment on living people Smile .
Gustov
Gustov

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Like this idea if I had a highish level ally I would join you. Even tempted to lvl it abit, how long u willing to wait? Smile
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucein Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:46 pm

OH no worries mate there no need to rush it was just an idea for something to do some of the time if any one else got bored of just talking in Stormwind or anthying like that youre quite free to take as long as you need realy just sned me a message or something like that when you are ready mate Smile
Lucein
Lucein

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:12 am

Wicked thank you. I will start lvling soon =D
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down