Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35

+11
Valestrion
Jeanpierre
Dréfurion
Melnerag
Drazial
Ledgic
Seranita
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Mandui
Braiden
Aleric
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which day should the meeting be?

Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35 Vote_lcap17%Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 9 ]
Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35 Vote_lcap7%Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35 Vote_lcap20%Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 11 ]
Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35 Vote_lcap13%Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 7 ]
Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35 Vote_lcap17%Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 9 ]
Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35 Vote_lcap15%Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 8 ]
Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35 Vote_lcap11%Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 54

Poll closed

Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35 Empty Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35

Post by Aleric Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Once more I'd like to invite the Stormwind community to come together for one evening during the week to brief each other on what has been going on, advertise RP or projects, discuss relevant topics and brainstorm. If you have anything you'd like to see on the agenda, please post in the "Stormwind Society" forum. If you wish access to it, PM me or request access under the Usergroups heading of the forum interface.

I realise that everyone that wants to may not be able to attend the day of the meeting (which will be voted on as usual) which is regrettable. Even if you can’t attend, minutes will be taken and made available on the forum. I ask guild representatives to send someone else in their stead if they can't be present.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me via PM or on Aleric in-game.

The agenda will be forthcoming.

Don't forget to vote for the day(s) which are suitable for you!. Poll will close next Sunday.

Briefly about the Stormwind Community Meetings:
The intent of the community meetings is to further communication between the active parties in and around Stormwind. This includes guilds and organisations situated in Stormwind City, Elwynn Forest, Duskwood, Westfall and Darkshire. Unguilded and people in levelling guilds who RP in and around Stormwind are included here.
The meetings are a place to share ideas, brainstorm, advertise RP and brief each other on what has been going on in their guilds and what might be coming up.
Aleric
Aleric

Character sheet
Name: Sir Aleric Dylain
Title: Knight

Back to top Go down

Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35 Empty Re: Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35

Post by Braiden Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:35 pm

The fuck is up with friday and saturday? Vote Mon-thurs! O_o VOTE OR DIE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Mad
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35 Empty Re: Stormwind Community Meeting - Week 35

Post by Mandui Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Braiden wrote:The fuck is up with friday and saturday? Vote Mon-thurs! O_o VOTE OR DIE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Mad
*votes Friday*
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Indeed, Friday or Saturday........................?
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:15 pm

*spams vote wendsday as she weeps*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:31 pm

Wednesday, always.

I know we're all internet nerds n' such, but surely it's more than just a few that like to go out and get horribly wasted friday/saturday? Sad
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Indeed Ledgic. In fact, I'd say remove those two options off the poll!
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drazial Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Crojwin wrote:Indeed Ledgic. In fact, I'd say remove those two options off the poll!

Here, here!
Drazial
Drazial

Character sheet
Name: Drazial Legraine
Title: Commander of The Lady Proudmoore

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleric Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:03 pm

There shall be no exceptions for people that wish to go out and poison themselves with alcohol.
Aleric
Aleric

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Ledgic Caan wrote:
I know we're all internet nerds n' such, but surely it's more than just a few that like to go out and get horribly wasted friday/saturday? Sad
Actually most of my summer weekdays are filled with 50-50 work and going out xD Friday afternoons/early evenings is the only time I get to be online for a bit longer, without pushing aside neither work nor going out Razz
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:15 pm

....give up on working, Mandui! Your country is doomed anyway. Sell all you own and get drunk.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Exaythe wrote:....give up on working, Mandui! Your country is doomed anyway. Sell all you own and get drunk.

I second this.

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Exaythe wrote:....give up on working, Mandui! Your country is doomed anyway. Sell all you own and get drunk.
rofl I know right xD

Weirdly enough tourism is still booming and I'm making good money out of it. So hah!
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Mandui wrote:Weirdly enough tourism is still booming and I'm making good money out of it. So hah!

What tour do you offer? Very Happy
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Monday and Wednesday comming in strong, GOGO!
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:26 pm

When is week 35? Is it some sort of mainland European thing to give weeks numbers or are you an accountant?

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Its next week. from 29.8 mon to 4.9 sun
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Fuck yeah, go Wednesday!
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:10 pm

We are the Wednesday Victorious. (Ahem, hopefully)
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:13 pm

crud, Wednesday is wresteling night for my :'( No wednesday, bad wednesday!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Dreth wrote:crud, Wednesday is wresteling night for my :'( No wednesday, bad wednesday!
WRASTLING!
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemerick Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:21 pm

There haven't been a word about for a while. When will it be?
Jemerick
Jemerick

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleric Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:24 pm

Sorry about the late update but from the poll you should've been able to guess that the community meeting happens tomorrow (Wednesday 31st) at 21:00.

Agenda

• We think of one awesome thing to do!
    It'll go something like this:
    1) For fifteen minutes we just throw ideas at each other.
    2) We pick through the ideas and see if there are any preferences for a particular one.
    3) We pick an idea.
    4) We flesh out the idea, work out the kinks and determine who does what.

• Five minute break.

• We have a brief briefing about what has been going on the past month since our last meeting.

• Meeting adjourned.
Aleric
Aleric

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Note, this conflicts with other events, specifically Sador's wedding and, I think, a House Mistmantle Knighting ceremony

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Valestrion wrote:a House Mistmantle Knighting ceremony
We changed that to thursday actually, still havent got a priest tough Razz
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next