Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Herald looking for work!

5 posters

Go down

[A] Herald looking for work! Empty [A] Herald looking for work!

Post by Ariden Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:52 am

good afternoon,

I was watching a number of films today and got takein in by the image of heralds that is portrayed in 'A Knight Tale'
check this video out for a glimpse of what had inspired me,

I then did a bit more reaserch into the roles of Heralds, Heralds were originally messengers sent by monarchs or noblemen to convey messages or proclamations—in this sense being the predecessors of the modern diplomats. In the Hundred Years' War, French heralds challenged King Henry V to fight. During the Battle of Agincourt, the English and the French herald, Montjoie, watched the battle together from a nearby hill; both agreed that the English were the victors, and Montjoie provided King Henry V, who thus earned the right to name the battle, with the name of the nearby castle.

I enjoyed the idea of RPing as a Herald for a noble man, or woman, and wanted to know if anyone would be intrested in giveing me this chance? well who wouldnt want there name to be announced as they entered into a room, or there secrative love messeges delivered by hand?

please post here if intrested,
thanks,.

Ariden
Ariden

Character sheet
Name: Ariden Draksbane
Title: Agent

Back to top Go down

[A] Herald looking for work! Empty Re: [A] Herald looking for work!

Post by Eloresh Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:02 pm

I'd suggest you contact Baron Khendran Ironhand. The squires of the Legacy of Dawn guild have pretty much this objective, as long as they do not want to be trained as knights themselves.
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet
Name: Eloresh Silversmith
Title: Knight, former Argent Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Geneviève Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Tarvik and I are definately interested, Ariden. Get in touch and we'll talk about it. Smile
Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Pretty nice idea! Unfortunately, my nobles ah... well, let's just say Heralds would be far too open for them. But I hope you work out somethin', since it'd be really ace to for someone to stroll up to you and bark at you in the name of someone else xD
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Eloresh wrote:I'd suggest you contact Baron Khendran Ironhand. The squires of the Legacy of Dawn guild have pretty much this objective, as long as they do not want to be trained as knights themselves.
*Waves.*
Feel free to poke me in-game if you're interested in working on Baron Ironhands payrolls. Though to be honest, I doubt the Forsaken will appreciate a herald announcing his arrival to the battlefield.

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down