Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Deathblade Militia

3 posters

Go down

The Deathblade Militia Empty The Deathblade Militia

Post by Gogol Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:05 pm

The Deathblade Militia BNF%2C_Mss_fr_68%2C_folio_399

The Deathblade Militia

- Control - Protection - Tenacity -

We of the Militia, brothers and sisters of the Cult of Shadow have by oath pledged ourselves in to defending his Holiness Shadowpope Thenkar and all of his flock.
With sword and spear the Militia stands unwaveringly at the very frontier of our Queens forces. From Ambermill Town hall we execute our daily duties, there the Deathblade Militia houses it's headquarter, and the bulk of its strength is centered.

Under the command of Deathbringer Eowale, the militia answers to the Cults armed forces when called upon.
Meanwhile Captain Ilic Vasilije Dragan von Blastlich III cares for its day to day activities.

Defending our sacred Homelands,
Protecting the Holiness and the Clergyhood,
Carrying the Will of the Shadow into the Enemies lands.

Recruitment

The Deathblade Militia always seeks new blood of the Cult, that be willing to pick up arms to defend their faith and fellow brothers and sisters.
If you already are a member of the Cult of Shadow, and seek to strike at our enemies, defending your own, find us at Ambermill to continue with your application to us.

Shadows embrace.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

The Deathblade Militia Empty Re: The Deathblade Militia

Post by Gogol Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:08 pm

If you are interested in the militia, you need to first become a member of the Cult of Shadow.

And if you've gone that far, it shouldn't be to hard finding us.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Approved. Likelikeilelikelikeilike.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:48 am

This warms my heart. Been so long since the Deathblades were thought of.

You guys are doing good. *Prophet's stamp of approval*
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Commissioned officers
  • Deathbringer Eowale Blighthill
  • Captain Ilic Vasilije Dragan von Blastlich III

Recruitment and service
Recruits to the Militia must be of the strong in their faith in the Forgotten Shadow. Preferably with a military history.
Limps, amputees, rotbrains and those that have gone to far in the molding process need not apply.

If accepted, new militia are sworn in at a ceremony by Ambermill Townhall.
A officer of the militia reads aloud the oath in the Forsaken language.

The first one, the more cermonial one. Used when the Clergyhood is present.
"I vow to faithfully, honestly and honorably serve the reigning Shadowpope Thenkar, and to dedicate myself to him with all my strength, ready to sacrifice, should it become necessary, even my own life. I likewise assume this promise toward the members of the Sacred Clergyhood. Furthermore, I pledge to the Deathbringer and to my other superiors respect, fidelity, and obedience. I swear to abide by all the requirements attendant to the dignity of my faith."

The second, the most common one. Usually used whenever there are no inspecting Shadowpriests nearby.
"I swear by the Forgotten Shadow that I will faithfully will execute my superiors orders.
By the cult and its members will, substantialized in his Holiness Thenkar's own statue.
Furthermore I swear by the same Forgotten Shadow that I will defend my Militias standard and Captain."
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down