Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well!

+4
Morinth
Nayan
Sanara
The Z
8 posters

Go down

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! Empty DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well!

Post by The Z Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:03 pm

He was rather sure about it. No...he was definetly sure about it. He had never heard about where they had been buried, but now he knew for sure. It couldn't be anywhere else, not a chance in the world. This would be the most obvious spot...

On 2nd of August, 2011, at 19:30 server time, some amount of digging will commence...

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! 6001908450_80fca1ebe2_b

Well, hello there, my fellow Defiants! This here is an...experiment of sorts. I guess you could just call it a regular event as well.

Now I'm sure that many of you have never heard much of The Old Lordaeron and of it's members. Rumours perhaps, but nothing past that (Unless you happen to have some old friends, of course...). There isn't many of them left anymore, not amongst their ranks at least. Some former members might still roam around Azeroth, but those who are still carrying their tabards are a few. One of them, Raghtul Ezgel, The First Sergeant of the military section of TOL, is one of them. Now he isn't all that right in the head anymore, those metaphorical maggots having gnawed at his brains for a long time by now. He's somewhat aware of this himself as well...but that doesn't mean that he couldn't come up with le grande idea to dig up some of the most memorable members that he knew (and assumes have died and been buried)! Because, obviously, they only need a bit of reshaping and they'll be good as new, ready to help him make The Old Lordaeron what it used to be!

So like said, this is more of a test from my part. I have played and RPd in WoW more or less since 2006, but the amount of events I've hosted can be counted with a single hand, even if it would be missing a few fingers. The idea for this event also came from a very sleepy mind, starting as an odd joke at first. But then I thought, why not? Let's see if someone drops by for a real event. So while the main idea for this...thing, is what it is, I wouldn't mind like-minded undeads attending this event, even if just to chatter around and attempt to get drunk.

So, in short; Bring your shovels, torches and whatnot, before arriving to those fancy, freshly opened sections of the Undercity Ruins. Or don't, it's all the same to me! I'll be there myself, even if to only dig up ground by myself and look for those corpses in no vain. It would be most appreciated, if the only people gathering would consist of undeads. Though if some troll/goblin/orc/whahaveyou gets really interested...well, I guess he/she can come to take a looksie as well. Just make sure to bring drinks so that you'll have at least something to do!

I guess this might be on a bit of a short notice, but eh, if there's a huuuge amount of interest, I suppose the date can be changed. But as of now, it'll happen tomorrow evening, at 7:30 PM! Here's some music to go with the theme and a shovel for those who want one, but can't use two-handers! Mining Pick for those who can't use maces either, I guess!

Feel free to ask "WTF?!" and further questions of a similiar type, if you feel like it.

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! 5997425693_a542934615

Last edited by Raghtul on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! Empty Re: DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well!

Post by The Z Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:08 pm

And because I feel like there's too much text in my first post already, I'd like to explain why others should consider attending the event, as it maaaybe didn't become clear from that rubbish...

You can come and...

● Slowly shake your head at this madness, while frowning.
● Come help Raghtul and possibly few other TOL members with their demanding task.
● Do that, but while frowning as well.
● Just drink.
● Beat others with shovels.
● Come wonder what the hell is going on?!
● Shout at those pesky orc guards (While drunk, if needed.)
● Chase those pesky rats.
● Cannibalize others!
● Cause chaos and mock everyone else!
● Anything else that I might've not mentioned about!

The Z

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! Empty Re: DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well!

Post by Sanara Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:25 pm

Think I'mma be there on Reemer, tbh, if only to watch with amusement at other people doing - psh! - manual labour.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:31 pm

even if just to chatter around and attempt to get drunk.
...I'll get Krakus then.
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Digging instructions for those in need;

We can...

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! 5997985723_97587d1f21

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! 5997985735_6ab8eaed1a

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! 5998434260_44a79a1f01_b

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! 5998434268_902b634e55_z

...personally, I'd go with the option b) and just use my imagination.

The Z

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:34 pm

... LOL.

I want to sit in a tree and giggle at you all digging.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:02 pm

...i aint diggin up no crazeh dead foo.

be plenty enough as is! ;D
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:37 am

Crazy? Who said anything about anyone being crazy?!

I mean, sure, if you'd dig up someone who's been buried underground for a few years by now, you could expect that person to be a little...odd. But you can fix that easily just with some chicken soup.

The Z

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guldujenu Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:54 am

I forbid you to have this event when im working!
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 am

No worries, we can dig up dirt during some other days as well! There's plenty of ground to be shoveled around Tirisfal and Silverpine Forest.

Now I'll probably be there already at 19:00 myself, if not earlier, so those interested can naturally come before the official starting time.

Then, some help for those in need, because we'll be unable to provide you with maps, for various reasons. (Mainly because of in-game mechanics...)

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! 6001927950_b214075063_b

The Z

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemerick Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:49 pm

The marketing section of this group is great! It's so tempting to go..
Jemerick
Jemerick

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Jemerick wrote:The marketing section of this group is great! It's so tempting to go..

QFT. I wish I could've made it but the council stole my evening. I hope all are having fun. Most amusing initiative I've seen in awhile!
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:49 pm

We indeed managed to conjure up a decent amount of fun during the evening, even if the person arranging this wasn't all too clear with his instructions! But we managed still, even if our diggins' weren't all that succesfull, at least when it came to phat lewt.

Enjoyed taking part in some RP myself, it had been a while since the last time. Seemingly others attending enjoyed as well.

Possible continuation will follow, as we barely scratched the dirty surface tonight!

The Z

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:39 am

Just in case someone who wasn't able to attend would be interested, here's what happened last night...kind of.

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! 6005327382_64effe44f4_b

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! 6005072724_d700e222ec_b

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! 6004884286_c893bd18d4_b

As for the lewt...we dug up a bunch of useless swords, a barrel and a coffin. Unfortunately, the person buried in there wasn't one of our troops, only...someone. Most likely noone important.

The Z

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:38 pm

... Morinth would have buried shit just to confuse you all. I'll have to remember this for the next event...
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:28 pm

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! 6008553287_892a8a06a6_z

"Wait a moment...this ain't right..."

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! B1-2

"Let's see now...ah, that's better. Much better..."

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! 6008553307_fd8eac99be_z

"Ladies and gentlemencreatures..."

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! 6008850957_b66cd0120d_b

One should know better than to think that it wouldn't have an impact. If something, the First Sergeant should be pleased about the fact that they weren't planning to start digging around the ruins of Lordaeron. But they had been...inspired. As soon as the undead mage attending the digging had told about it to his officers, their minds started wondering how to benefit from this thing, money-wise. Only a few hours later, it became clear...

-

So here we are. A spiritual continuation to the previous digging event. Only this time the ones planning and performing these diggin' operations aren't quite so noble as the good people of TOL. There is, naturally, a cover-up story for these operations. The good and kind-hearted members of The Crew have heard rather convincing rumours, that there'd be a vicious fel orc buried somewhere in Nagrand. Now you know how those fel orcs are, especially dead ones who've cursed blood running through their veins. A particually nasty one can spread some serious infection to it's surroundings. In a place like Nagrand, it'd be a shame to see something as beautiful as that corrupted. So with only good intentions in their mind, they've promised to find and dig up the corpse, perhaps selling it to some crazy undead scientist to earn a copper or few. Because that's more than enough profit for them!

Of course, the real reason for them being there is that they can perhaps dig up some fancy draenei and orc treasures, jewelry, clothing and who knows what valuables! But hsssss...that's a secret!

They're inviting others over to make it seem more innocent. If someone outside the Crew happens to dig up something treasurey-like...well, they'll be fair and hold those valuables 'till the evening is over, then bury them again, naturally!
So all those willing to help, be there at 8pm server-time on this sunday, the 7th day. Bring your shovels and other similiar stuff, along with drinks and money. Because diggin is hard work, y' know?! Hope to see you there, my fellow helpers!

Also, I really seem to be forgetful when it comes to mentioning the location. So, as of now, this will happen somewhere cozy in Nagrand. Now I know that even with today's imba low-level characters, Nagrand is still a bit too much. But I'm *pretty* sure that there's a few more peaceful spots over there, where lowbies won't get eaten by elekks. Mages/Warlocks should help with them travelling issues as well. But of course, other locations can be considered, even if that would mean some changes to our cover-up story...

The Z

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:37 am

Sorry 'bout spammin!

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! 6010865833_72dbafcc6d_b

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! 6010865839_1e6c8dc290_b

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! 6010865845_b20310db25_b

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! 6010865851_2e215ddec1_b

The Z

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guldujenu Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Disclaimer... D:
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:30 am

Daxarth wrote:Disclaimer... D:
Don't worry, those are usually just filthy lies. Usually. Sometimes. Rarely...

Last one!

DIG 'EM UP! Now With Part 2 As Well! Arcgoblin

The Z

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down