Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Whispering Conclave

2 posters

Go down

The Whispering Conclave Empty The Whispering Conclave

Post by Aendiv Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Good day to you all.

After receiving feedback on my previous topic, The Council of Tirisfal, I have refined the idea and come up with a new 'concept' that took all of your advice into account. Not to forget: thanks for all the ideas and suggestions you gave me on that topic!

The Whispering Conclave.

Purpose
The conclave revolves around secrecy, lore, mysticism and good-quality RolePlay. (In my opinion, a combination we see far too little of)
The Conclave is a secret group of wise men and women of various races. It mainly consists of magic-users (of the good kind) who have shown great potential and wisdom.
The purpose of the Conclave is to study magic, to find and guide potential great wizards and - above all - to protect the world of Azeroth from (magical) threats even armies can't take on.

It's members
This organization wont be limited to the boundaries of a guild. It will (or that is the plan) be on both factions. It's members shall be spread over all of Azeroth - to make sure the Conclave has 'eyes' in every part of the world.
Those who are lucky enough to enter the ranks of the conclave shall have to keep it a secret. (this in order to add to the mysticism, secrecy and, off course, the RP this brings with it)

In order to become a member of the Conclave, you must show devotion to the organization's purpose. First, you must convince us of this OOC. After that, a IC voting amongst the Conclave's members will be held. If the majority is for, you shall be accepted and initiated.

The start
Off course, before we can start RPing actively, we shall have to build up a member base. That is one of the reasons I am bringing this on here.
If there are any of you interested in joining the Conclave, post here or whisper me (Aendiv). We'll have a chat as soon as possible! Very Happy

Thank you for your time.
Aendiv Shari'adune
Aendiv
Aendiv

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Whispering Conclave Empty Re: The Whispering Conclave

Post by James Longfield Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:05 pm

This is definitely a mighty idea, a secretive society focused on gathering knowledge.

Would you be neutral?
You need to get some inter-faction RP, being brought into neutral or warring zones by Horde or something! Cool idea, best of luck!
James Longfield
James Longfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Aendiv Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:10 pm

James Longfield wrote:This is definitely a mighty idea, a secretive society focused on gathering knowledge.

Would you be neutral?
You need to get some inter-faction RP, being brought into neutral or warring zones by Horde or something! Cool idea, best of luck!

The conclave would be neutral on the horde vs. alliance subject.

Thank you for your best wishes. I am still looking for people that could represent te horde in the conclave. So if anyone is interested, do contact me! Smile
Aendiv
Aendiv

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down