Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Dreams and Desired Achievements.

+29
Ataris
Melnerag
Quin
Jeanpierre
Krogon Devilstep
Xen-tau
Gahalla
Rmuffn
Yarnaat
Shaelyssa
Dolerien
Geneviève
John Helsythe Amaltheria
corleth
Lexgrad
Nessra Sunwhisper
Saevir
Gesh
Geldar
Drustai
Valerias
Ron Sexton
Timna
Darilas
Morinth
Magaskawee/Anaei
Aleric
Muzjhath
Swan Emperor Arenfel
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Character Dreams and Desired Achievements. - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Dreams and Desired Achievements.

Post by Gahalla Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:46 am

Gahalla: Gahalla's highest desire is to break her fel addiction and leaving all demons and such behind her forever. She doesn't see this as a very realistic dream though
Her more down to earth dreams is the safety of her sister, that she can raise her adopted daughter into a fine woman, reclaim Lordaeron as a home (partially, if not fully) and just plain a good end to the wars.

Jayanti: She just wants to serve gnomishkind for as long as she can and do her part in driving out the Troggs from gnomeregan.
Gahalla
Gahalla

Character sheet
Name: Gahalla rose
Title: Doctor

Back to top Go down

Character Dreams and Desired Achievements. - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Dreams and Desired Achievements.

Post by Xen-tau Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:36 am

Aishling - To become empress of Quel'thalas and the greatest felartist on Azeroth, as long as it isn't grasped by murder, because she knows the same thing could happen to her.

Aithon - Peace, kids, own home, etc. etc.

Alderil - To overcome her shyness and be taught by the best of druids to heal nature and it's inhabitants.
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:21 am

Krogon: Deep down just wants to earn back the trust of his chieftian, and do his best (and eventually die honourably) For Tribe red blade (note i didnt say horde!).

Sulthar: alot more fickle, but ultimately 'he' wants revenge on those who saw to his unliving hell, while a paticular part of him just wants to see the other part suffer.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:52 am

Jean-Pierre: dreams of learning more about Light, perhaps someday earn the rank of priesthood and help what little friends he has.
I'd say he hasn't accomplished everything yet, but he certainly is working on that plan.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Quinian's goal is to not die and seize control of Stormwind preferably getting rid of the monarchy he'd also like to finally get properly paid for the work he does as an artist. (Though he's no artist at all)
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleric Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:10 pm

JP isn't a priest yet? That's a surprise to me.
Aleric
Aleric

Character sheet
Name: Sir Aleric Dylain
Title: Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Sophyra: ascend to demonhood and be worshipped as a goddess by whole nations and may be empires, presiding over her followers as they indulge in pleasure and make sacrafices of blood and pain! Failing that, getting ridiculously rich, carving out a little fiefdom and living out the rest of her days in luxury and pleasure, admired, desired, worshipped and feared.

Exaythe: to live doing good wherever she can, mastering the Light, striving to wisdom and dying for a good cause.

Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:57 pm

I knew Soph was bad!!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:59 pm

I already knew her dreams. What I enjoy the most is probably how opposite Exaythe and Sophyra are. Great mind of a great roleplayer. Very Happy
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Aleric wrote:JP isn't a priest yet? That's a surprise to me.

He started as a neophyte and I set the rule for myself he wouldn't be a priest unless he acquired the title through RP. Whenever asked directly if he's a priest, he'll always answer something like "not yet" or "sort of..".
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Dreth wrote:I knew Soph was bad!!

Is it bad to wish good for yourself? If so, then the whole universe is evil!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Jeanpierre wrote:
Aleric wrote:JP isn't a priest yet? That's a surprise to me.

He started as a neophyte and I set the rule for myself he wouldn't be a priest unless he acquired the title through RP. Whenever asked directly if he's a priest, he'll always answer something like "not yet" or "sort of..".

Like a novice asked about being a monk!
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataris Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Ataris wants to take over the world.

Ataris
Ataris

Character sheet
Name: Ataris the Soulblighter
Title: Darkmaster of the Dark Sphere

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrickus Blackwind Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Marrickus - To become a High Executor and for his Entire family to become forsaken

Skahdro - For his brother to make a good thane and his family's bloodline never ends
Marrickus Blackwind
Marrickus Blackwind

Character sheet
Name: Marrickus Blackwind
Title: Deathguard of the Eighth Platoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:02 am

Not to be lynched when he tell people he's a warlock
Not to be lynched when he tells warlocks he's a good warlock
Well I ain't that good

Last edited by Kyrby on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : blasted vid link wouldn't show)
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Caelus - Wants for his faith to prosper and wants to ascend.
Cerrania - Seeks to be recognized as a great politician that helped restore Quel'Thalas.
Kedran - Wants to feel accepted by his kin (the Forsaken).
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by James Longfield Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:19 pm

[Guess the name] - Terror, fear, apocalypse. Destruction on the living realm will be brought by the unseen and the unknown.
James Longfield
James Longfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2