Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Magitech

3 posters

Go down

[A] Magitech Empty [A] Magitech

Post by Tyriez Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Magitech is currently inactive - The Blue Recluse has been signed over to The Ravenholdt Sanctuary until further notice.

Magic, Fighting, Beer and Gold!

"Hiya! Are you here for a job too? My name's.. Umm, I foget but that's not what's important! What's your name? Oho and your favourite colour!?"

*Peddle stares off into space for a moment as a broom goes by sweeping the floor of its own accord*

"Hiya! What's your name? Oh! I know you! From before! You wanted a job! Yes, yes there's much to do! Tests to run, robes to sew, hair to dye!"

*Peddle ruffles his beard and eyes you up and down*

"Do you have any bread? I have to feed the birds..."

OOC

Magitech is a magic focused roleplaying Guild with a place for every class and grade of roleplayer. New members of the Guild have to participate and "graduate" from our in-Guild magic school, which acts as our initial trial stage as well as the first IC rank of the Guild, but do not worry Warriors, Rogues and Hunters! You have a school too, to train you in the art of Melee and Ranged combat so that you can fulfill whatever role within the Guild you choose. The main objective of the "school" is to give beginner roleplayers experience so that they can learn and improve what they already know with practice. Hopefully any of our new members will assist the beginners and give them OOC tips and advice to improve their roleplay and hopefully turn some of those so called "lollers" into valued roleplayers.

After your graduation you may choose a speciality, such as:

Scholar - The tutors of the guild! Scholars host classes on the subjects they choose. Both magic users and non-magic users can become Scholars.

Mage - Mages are the guilds "fighters". Only Mages are allowed to undertake quests. (Ranging from D - A)

Magi - Magi are similar to a Mage, but have more experience and can undertake S rank quests.

Inventor - The Scientists of the guild. Inventors produce the guilds supply of potions and tools as well as anything else the Inventor feels like creating.

Guard - This is where all non-magic users go. Such as Warriors, Rogues and Hunters. Guards are paired with Mage and Magi during quests, or Inventors/Scholars if they're on an expidition.

Quests

S - The Quests where men go to get rich or die trying! The hardest Quests offered. - Magi Only -

A - Hard quests that pay well.

B - Medium difficulty Quests with average pay.

C - Easy Quests with low pay.

D - Very Easy Quests with very low pay! Pefect for beginners.

The quests are, at this stage, a concept. For it to work I feel it would take a large amount of inter-guild co-ordination i.e. group Guild events. Magitech will post a number of Quests within itself but i'm also looking for any other Guilds that would be interested in using our members during one of their events as extra bodyguards or even tutors if your guild also has magic users.

Miscellaneous Roles

There are also others roles within the Guild which can be taken up by any member, which doesn't have to be part of the school if you just want to casually roleplay one of these roles. These include but are not limited to the examples below, any ideas will be considered if you suggest them!

Bartender/Barmaid - The bar staff of The Blue Recluse! The Blue Recluse has been used as the Guilds base of operations for the past few months, and we're currently on our second barmaid after our first quit. With the recent influx of visitors to our little pub this position needs more members!

Janitor - Cleans the bar after fights or spills! Also has a very fancey mop.

Brewer - Brews the custom Magitech beer! They protect their secret recipies with their lives...

Trader - Buys and Sells beer and other supplies for the Guild to keep the Inventors well stocked.

Gleeman - Sings songs, plays music, performs tricks and generally entertains!

Guild Leisure Time!

As mentioned before the Guild has been based in The Blue Recluse for the past few months, although we have a small number of members so most of you probably wont have seen much of us! The bar acts as the "Guild Quest Hub" and "Leisure Area", this is where the members gather to drink, share tales of their Quests, recuperate and generally have a good time. If others are claiming ownership of the pub please let us know so that we can work something out, we really like it there!

So there you have it! Long overdue but Magitech is officially on the Defias RP forums! If you're interested in joining, have any suggestions or questions please leave a message here, PM me or catch me in-game on Tyriez or Peddle!

Last edited by Tyriez on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Tyriez
Tyriez

Character sheet
Name: Tyriez Greyson
Title: Private

Back to top Go down

[A] Magitech Empty Re: [A] Magitech

Post by Morinth Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Wowwww, that looks so awesome! :@ Dammit. Need more of these Horde side plawks.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:37 pm

These guys are cool.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyriez Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:33 pm

Morinth wrote:Wowwww, that looks so awesome! :@ Dammit. Need more of these Horde side plawks.

Join us.. You know you want to.. Twisted Evil
Tyriez
Tyriez

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyriez Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Well we've had a bunch of new members recently! We've even gotten ourselves a Gnomish inventor that's laying out plans for some plumbing!

Right now we're specifically looking for a Night Elf Druid to ICly teach one of our Worgen Druid recruits as well as any others we happen to recruit. If anyone is interested give me a shout and we'll have a chat about it.
Tyriez
Tyriez

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum