Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] Home damaged by fire in Stormwind

2 posters

Go down

[IC] Home damaged by fire in Stormwind Empty [IC] Home damaged by fire in Stormwind

Post by Irys Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:56 pm

IC information:

A house at the Canals near the Mage Quarter in Stormwind was mildly damaged due to a small fire. The fire was quickly under control as brave locals carrying buckets ran out of their homes to form a chain from the Canals and help put the blaze out.
Officials suspect arson may be involved. The investigation is ongoing.

OOC information:

This is the first major public action of another character of mine. He has been up to mischief in the city lately (IC), but his name is still unknown in Stormwind so it will not be posted here (yet).
This character is an overall bad guy. If you would talk to him, you might get confusing signals about his true feelings. However, his goal is to make people's lives more difficult by stealing, kidnapping, committing arson and perhaps even murder.

More dastardly deeds will be performed by him over time, both in game and by similar forum topics like this one.
I'm hoping some Stormwind officials will pick up on this at some point. I will include more information (appearance, where he hangs out,...) about him in future topics.
Irys
Irys

Character sheet
Name: Lady Irys Grimrock
Title: Lieutenant of Knowledge

Back to top Go down

[IC] Home damaged by fire in Stormwind Empty Re: [IC] Home damaged by fire in Stormwind

Post by Seranita Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:25 am

he he oh fun why when My elf is wandering around in stormwind not in a good condition to fight *sighs*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

[IC] Home damaged by fire in Stormwind Empty Re: [IC] Home damaged by fire in Stormwind

Post by Irys Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Officials have determined the cause of the fire was indeed arson.
Further more, a witness -who wishes to remain anonymous- claims to have seen a man with short dark hair fleeing the scene moments before the fire broke out.

Since there isn't much information to work with, citizens are asked to keep an eye out for any suspicious activity and report it to the nearest guard immediately.
Irys
Irys

Character sheet
Name: Lady Irys Grimrock
Title: Lieutenant of Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down