Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bounty Completed - Siela

+16
Geneviève
Morgeth
Lavian
Feydor
Grufftoof
Cathee Norris
Gesh
Ledgic
Jayse
Valerias
Cid
Nayan
itsy
Rmuffn
Torukan
Ron Sexton
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bounty Completed - Siela - Page 2 Empty Re: Bounty Completed - Siela

Post by Lavian Wed May 25, 2011 1:07 am

Gen you're enjoying this aren't you? Razz
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Wed May 25, 2011 12:39 pm

This guy's fifteen. Not saying he's a stand up person or I feel particularly sorry for him, but I'm not sure he deserves this much attention. I'm removing the posts of his pictures because there has been complaints about it, and in the end, it's a bit of a low blow.
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geneviève Wed May 25, 2011 12:53 pm

That's more than fair. And in a moment of greater clarity (one in which I hadn't just gone through a 48 examathon with no sleep Razz) it was a post I regretted. But but then I'd been quoted and well...

Still, it's an image he published himself. I didn't have to log my Blizzardu alt and threaten to suspend his account unless he entered his details at westealyouraccount.com to get it. Wink

Also, I don't think age is really an issue. By the time I sat my GCSEs (at least the Scottish equivolant) I'd already applied to join the army and attended the Selection Board, signed and done everything except take the oath. Fifteen may be young but not it doesn't excuse the 'hate mug'.

edit/PS: Can anyone explain why paragraphs aren't working? The forums are removing all my line breaks. D:
Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Wed May 25, 2011 2:48 pm

What is this "hate mug" of which you people speak
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Wed May 25, 2011 2:55 pm

I think they refer to that it's his mug, and it's one of hate.
Since well, let's face it. He seems to hate. Razz
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geneviève Wed May 25, 2011 2:58 pm

That's one interpretation. Razz I'm actualy referring to his English Defence League tea/coffee/blood of innocents mug.
Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Wed May 25, 2011 2:59 pm

The mug he had/has on the table was an EDL mug. He espouses the views of the twattish hooligans that make up that we-share-one-brain-cell group of numbnuts, the English Defence League.

Ie. he's a racist tit.

But, yeah, he's 11 or 9 or something. Maybe, hopefully, he'll grow a backbone, a brain and some common sense. Or life will have mistakenly farted out another turd.

Or something.
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 3:05 pm

glilya wrote:What is this "hate mug" of which you people speak

It's this one, I believe:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Wed May 25, 2011 3:09 pm

He's perfectly within his own right to hate on whoever and whatever. I don't see why his OOC beliefs should affect anything at all ... and besides, I've spoken to him in-game, and I feel bad saying this but honestly, he seems to have the mentality of a stupid, seven year old, in bred child. I honestly feel sorry for him and he's totally not worth all this drama imo.

He'll grow up eventually, but until then, who cares if he's part of the EDL or whatever. He's like 13 years old anyways!!! I remember him saying that his entire family is like that and his friends are too, so he's probably pressured into it tpo.
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Wed May 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Shae, I'd change "pressured" into "Raised" and add a "Yet to start being able to think for himself".
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Wed May 25, 2011 4:23 pm

I can't believe you pay him this attention at all. This is about as bad as when Goons first arrived here, headless chickens all over the place and no sense whatsoever. Ignore the dude and get it over with.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Geneviève Wed May 25, 2011 4:25 pm

I'm sorry but that's crap. I refuse to believe I was 'raised for the slaughter' and unable to think for myself when I signed up. My views are very very different from my parents. If you're unable to think for yourself by that age over such fundamental moral issues you're going to have problems all through your life, regardless of age.
Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Wed May 25, 2011 4:29 pm

Geneviève wrote:I'm sorry but that's crap. I refuse to believe I was 'raised for the slaughter' and unable to think for myself when I signed up. My views are very very different from my parents. If you're unable to think for yourself by that age over such fundamental moral issues you're going to have problems all through your life, regardless of age.

Are you kidding me? He's what between 11 and 16?

If you're unable to think for yourself by that age over such fundamental moral issues
loopholefacepalm.jpeg
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Sexton Wed May 25, 2011 4:31 pm

I only created the whole topic to receive my legally obtained money, yo. This ain't a Siela discussion thread. I suppose one could say that you lot are derailing the thread!

I wouldn't mind if a moderator would lock this useless topic.
Ron Sexton
Ron Sexton

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Wed May 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Frulamin wrote:I only created the whole topic to receive my legally obtained money, yo. This ain't a Siela discussion thread. I suppose one could say that you lot are derailing the thread!

I NEED AN ANIMATED GIF OF FACEPALMAGE UP IN HERE
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Wed May 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Geneviève wrote:I'm sorry but that's crap. I refuse to believe I was 'raised for the slaughter' and unable to think for myself when I signed up. My views are very very different from my parents. If you're unable to think for yourself by that age over such fundamental moral issues you're going to have problems all through your life, regardless of age.
My sisters fiance was about 33 years old when he realised that he didn't hold to the political ideologies as his parents. Now, these wheren't any kind of extreme views, it was just that he had never realised that he saw things from a very much more "blue" perspective on the scale, where he had been raised in a very "red" family. He never realised this as he never sat down and actually looked deeper into anything. He just thought he was something because his parents and the rest of his family was.

So, that a kid below fifteen years old hasn't realised any of this. Well, yea.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Wed May 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Uuuh sorry to disagree, but no, it isn't crap. I don't care what you were like when you were younger: that's totally irrelevant and immaterial. If your entire family, all your friends, and every single person you know is part of some religion / cult / organization / whatever, then you are way more likely to stay a part of that organization or whatever because of peer-pressure. I don't think it's fair to make assumptions: everything you know about him is only skin deep.

And also, not everybody is like you. Just because you can think for yourself, it doesn't mean every single other person is smart enough / strong enough / capable enough of doing the same too ...

And in the end of the day, who cares?! Like honestly, what is he even going to achieve through the EDL or whatever? I really doubt he's gonna grow up and end up killing ten million expats or something later on in life ... his beliefs are his own.
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Sexton Wed May 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Spoiler:

Just take it into PM's, you gits.
Ron Sexton
Ron Sexton

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Wed May 25, 2011 4:38 pm

Frulamin wrote:I only created the whole topic to receive my legally obtained money, yo. This ain't a Siela discussion thread. I suppose one could say that you lot are derailing the thread!

Well in all honesty, what did you expect? You created a topic about somebody who created a lot of sensitive drama and who apparently a lot of people hate ...
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Wed May 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Frulamin wrote:
Spoiler:

Just take it into PM's, you gits.

Do you enjoy beeing a hypocrit? If you PM'd the guy the screenshot of your awsome gank this thread wouldnt even have been needed
Spoiler:
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Sexton Wed May 25, 2011 4:43 pm

I expected people to show at least a small amount of maturity, that's what I expected. And frankly, all the griefing and other things he's done... they aren't -that- bad. One must be quite sensetive to hate him for such petty reasons. Just sayin'.

And Quin, that's what I asked for. I was aware of the fact that people dislike him. But eh, apparently a PM wasn't enough. *Shrug*
Ron Sexton
Ron Sexton

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Wed May 25, 2011 4:56 pm

on the other hand when we were 15 we all thought we were thinking for ourselves and shedding the yuk of our parents, because lets face it, its a know it all period in anyone's life.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Wed May 25, 2011 5:25 pm

I just said he was a racist tit, and a child. I also hoped he grew up. I don't even think Gene was bashing him terribly. I find him, and others, petty annoying cocks on the main forums. That's what makes this place better. Usually. He can still be a turd though, regardless of age.

The thread was for a hit and a purse. But would obviously ignite "something". But I don't see actually hate to the twonk.

The only hate was his mug!!!!

And I mean his coffee pot, not his face... honest.
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Geneviève Wed May 25, 2011 5:41 pm

I don't care if he ganks me every time I log in for half an hour at a time. It doesn't bother me. It's a game. The EDL however, is not. They're a very real threat to what I would like to think the United Kingdom is. And if the United Kingdom is not what I think it is then they're a threat to the society I want my country to be in the future.

They may profess some very noble views, but the views of an organisation and the views of it's membership are two entirely different things. We're not judged by the values we profess but by the values we act upon. If it's petty to hate bigoted views and challenge them wherever I see them then I'm as petty as they come. And that is something I won't apologise for. However, I and a few others were probably wrong for bringing it here so this will be my final post.

TL;DR, I don't hate him. I hate the views he claims to hold.
Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Wed May 25, 2011 5:44 pm

The EDL was beat up my Moroccans in the netherlands though and they lost their flag, that was funny xD

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2