Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May Elune be with you

4 posters

Go down

May Elune be with you Empty May Elune be with you

Post by Eavya Morninglight Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:53 pm

She stood in front of the house. For a short period in her life, this house had been wonderful, it had been home... and that was something special, since her family had never called a place home.
Inside, she could just make out the little folded letter she had left on the table. It was addressed to Aronan. She had never been good in goodbyes, all the silly emotions that came in to play, arguments to be held. Instead, she had just written him a letter, hoping that would suffice for now. The words she had penned down were still fresh in her mind:

Dear Aronan,

This is hard for me to put in words, hard for me to explain fully. But it is a decision I have made and for now I will go through with it.
For today my mother turned to me, backed up by all my sisters. Even Elawyen was present and she has been a wondering soul ever since that faithful day so long ago. It was so wonderful to see them all together again, reunited once more, a rare sight indeed.
They asked me to travel with them again, like we did for so many years before. Nobody to care for, just family. I could not possibly say no. This is something I desperately need right now. I need to get away from everything for a while, and this is the perfect opportunity to do so.

I will leave it up to you if you wish to decide to call this an ending. You have been amazing, more than I ever could have wished for. But I do not know when or if I will return and I do not want to keep you waiting... I hope you understand.
I would say, take care of Liaadri, but she is perfectly capable of taking care of herself. But I do know she would love it if you'd stay close to her, once in a while.

Until we meet again.

Yours always,

Eavya

She had written a similar letter for Liaadri, which was now placed upstairs, on her bed.

She then walked slowly through the city of Darnassus, greeting sentinels as she passed them. The city had flourished in the years since she came here. It was their pride now, she could see it in the way her inhabitants behaved, and now she was about to leave it.

Her last stop would be the Guardhouse. Her Order had so many meetings here, and she could recall almost every single one of them. Again she felt proud, but the burdening responsibility was no longer on her shoulders. When she pinned the note on the noticeboard her pride mingled with relieve.

To all the members of the Order of Nature's Grasp,

Some of you know me, some of you may not. But I wish for you to know that I am proud of you all. You have chosen to bind yourself with an Order that has done so many great things over the years and has known so many great people. I hope you will continue to do great things and become one of those great people, you all have the potential. After all, you chose to be in Nature's Grasp.

I will be leaving. My family has called on me and I have decided to join them. Although I have no longer a leading role in the Order, I thought it was appropriate that I would hang up this notice, so that nobody would be worried about my whereabouts.

May Elune guide your path,

Eavya Morninglight.

After that it was time for the Priestess to leave. She had closed a chapter in her life. When she met up with her mother and her sisters in Rut'theran village, she knew she had opened a new one. And she was happy to do so.

A couple of hours later, when the sun had reached the top of its rise, a hastily packed kaldorei girl stuffed a small letter into the mailbox and rushed after her father.

Shak,

My father has decided to take me on a trip. I'm really sorry to give word to you like this. I wish I could've talked to you personally, but my father won't let me, he wants to go now.
But don't worry! I'll be back before you know it... I hope.

Love,

Lynnayla

p.s. Can you tell Kaldur? I don't want him to worry!

------------------------------

Perhaps this will be the last I write about Lynn and Eav... Two major characters in my RP experience and I hope they have touched some of your characters lives. That would be a nice legacy to them. But if I do find inspiration sometimes, I won't hesitate to pen it down and post it here!

For now, I'm done with wow.

May Elune be with you!
Eavya Morninglight
Eavya Morninglight

Character sheet
Name: Eavya Morninglight
Title: Priestess of Elune

Back to top Go down

May Elune be with you Empty Re: May Elune be with you

Post by Valerias Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Ah, I'm sorry now that my Rohwyn never did have a chance to come to Darnassus and discuss healing and philosophy with Eavya. While I can't say I know you much, I'm aware you've been a major player in the night elf RP community, and I'm sorry to see you go! But as always, with these things, I wish you most well in life and hope you'll drop by the forums to say hello once in a while.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:26 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try to catch you on msn asap! :(
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostfeather Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Khalida had heard the rumors about Eavya's departure. There was a lot of speculations as to why she was gone and where she was. Many of the kaldorei sisters and brethren seemed to think that she was gone for ever. "You fools", Khalida thought, "it might take hours, days, decades or even centuries but heroes like that don't just disappear. She will be back when we really need her, I know she will once again guide our people." Khalida strapped on the last piece of her armor before heading out to tonights patrol and continued her inner monologue. "I don't know much about the world but I do know that when the night is at its darkest, that is when the morning light appears. Night after night". It was a comforting thought.
Frostfeather
Frostfeather

Character sheet
Name: Khalida Frostfeather
Title: Sentinel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down