Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

+62
Sinnadrin
Nayan
Kittrina
Magaskawee/Anaei
Kettin
Mirian Lightguard
Lexgrad
Killian
Morty
Cathee Norris
teirzul
Emrys
Ataris
Gogol
Rasonal Dranger
Khendran
Gahalla
Nessra Sunwhisper
Teebo
corleth
Raelan
Ralegh
Ave/Sariella
Feydor
Guldujenu
Rmuffn
Ron Sexton
Saevir
Darilas
Jeanpierre
Jayse
Tollir
Timna
Morinth
Thomas
Lavian
Ledgic
Flo
Gesh
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Jakins
Quin
Nithel
Grufftoof
Valerias
Chase - Esou
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Morgeth
Ixirar
Lini
Unknown
Muzjhath
Yarnaat
Seranita
Mandui
Geldar
Amaryl
Antistia
Geneviève
Shaelyssa
Kristeas Sunbinder
Nathiniós
66 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics - Page 40 Empty Re: Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

Post by Antistia Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:16 pm

So... I'm pretty likely going to try and teach myself some Spanish, anyone have any suggested English/Dutch courses on the pc or something to learn it with? I already got myself a few ebooks which are quite useful but I find the lack of audio disturbing.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics - Page 40 Empty Re: Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

Post by Rmuffn Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:58 pm

ASK ELORESH

He's spanish, maybe he knows.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nithel Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Im in spain. Surprised

Anyway.. Our teacher gave us this rather well structured self-learning book for dutchies learning spanish (along with a cd that has some spoken notes and exercises.) Not sure on the name but if you are interested i could look it up when im home Smile i personally dont like learning languages online

Nithel

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Nithel wrote:Im in spain. Surprised

Anyway.. Our teacher gave us this rather well structured self-learning book for dutchies learning spanish (along with a cd that has some spoken notes and exercises.) Not sure on the name but if you are interested i could look it up when im home Smile i personally dont like learning languages online

I'd like that. And well, I can understand not liking to learn languages online or whatever but I can't be arsed at the moment to follow RL classes for Spanish. I also want to determine my own tempo and not be held back by someone who's struggling or whatever.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Get some spanish movies with spanish subtitles. That'll give you a very good idea of pronouncation, intonation and (most importantly in spanish), the insane tempo Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:29 pm

in my many times going to spain the thing that always blew my mind was how fast the old grannies would talk to their grand children, especially in andalucia
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Cirenae wrote:Get some spanish movies with spanish subtitles. That'll give you a very good idea of pronouncation, intonation and (most importantly in spanish), the insane tempo Very Happy

Good idea... It's kinda how I taught myself English too (movies with Dutch subtitles and after a while I started reading English things... Somehow I connected the dots between the spoken English in the movies and the Dutch subtitles, I still consider that strange)
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bloop Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Nithel wrote:Im in spain. Surprised
So that's where you are hiding!
bloop
bloop

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Going to Barcelona in a few weeks ^^!
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nithel Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Od is on to me!?! To the mystery van!
I'll be home somewhere next week anti! Ill try to pm you the titles then ^^

Ps shael, you'll love barcelona! Its so amazing Smile

Nithel

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by bloop Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:34 am

The mystery van.. is missing! (it's a mystery)
bloop
bloop

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:17 pm

I feel awful now for making a graveyard at the back of my house by killing off my Sims ... lol
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:02 pm

I went to Barca on holiday. Loved the zoo! However, I wasn't too pleased with the main centre. The amount of beggars sitting around. And they get paid for it. If you watch them, people they work with come by to collect the money. >.> There's TONS of them. And some will just grab your bag/wallet/purse whatever and run if you take it out to give them some. Neutral Otherwise, the place is amazing!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Morinth wrote:I went to Barca on holiday. Loved the zoo! However, I wasn't too pleased with the main centre. The amount of beggars sitting around. And they get paid for it. If you watch them, people they work with come by to collect the money. >.> There's TONS of them. And some will just grab your bag/wallet/purse whatever and run if you take it out to give them some. Neutral Otherwise, the place is amazing!

Punch them in the face.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:47 am

Morinth wrote:I went to Barca on holiday. Loved the zoo! However, I wasn't too pleased with the main centre. The amount of beggars sitting around. And they get paid for it. If you watch them, people they work with come by to collect the money. >.> There's TONS of them. And some will just grab your bag/wallet/purse whatever and run if you take it out to give them some. Neutral Otherwise, the place is amazing!

Once on a school trip to Barcelona, one of the girls got her camera stolen. She and some of her friends just ran after the dude and cornered him.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:38 am

Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40