Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A-H] Dustwallow Marsh: A small campaign

Go down

[A-H] Dustwallow Marsh: A small campaign Empty [A-H] Dustwallow Marsh: A small campaign

Post by Morgeth Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:05 pm

Hello

Writing this because I would like to get a hold of two alliance guilds that would consider being stationed in Dustwallow marsh for a week or so, during which time two Horde guilds (hopefully Orcs of the Red blade and Warsong Blades) will be in the same area. This will obviously lead to WPvP, but without focusing on just one, cataclysmic battle. Instead the reason for the different guilds being in the area will be to bolster the Alliance/Horde numbers in the zone, and to strengthen either factions position in the area. Hopefully the result will be patrols, skirmishes, and a lot of RP on each side of the fence.

Keeping this reasonably short since I am simply fishing for any alliance that'd be interesting. When the number and names of the guilds are properly settled, I'll write a more detailed layout with more information about all this.

Please, drop me a PM if this appeals to you, and perhaps we can work something out.
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down