Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Kalimdor's Day

+2
(Goggy) - Exilius
Aerandier
6 posters

Go down

[A] Kalimdor's Day Empty [A] Kalimdor's Day

Post by Aerandier Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Kalimdor's Day

[A] Kalimdor's Day Exodar11

Exodar's Beauty.

[A] Kalimdor's Day Darnas11

Darnassus View.

[A] Kalimdor's Day Theram11

Theramore's Sunset.

Kalimdor's day is suposed to be a day per week in wich people devote their time to roleplay on the said continent. We invite all Elven, Draenei roleplayers and even outsiders to come and understand a bit of our elusive people that live on the North and the new city of Theramore who is fighting so much to win in the Marshes of Dustwallow. The goal is to bring some lore and actual random roleplay to the major settlements and perhaphs in the future to the smaller ones in order to develop guild interaction and give players the possibility of work their characters.

Day: No day has been chosed as of yet and the reason is simple, people have different game times. My idea is to start a guild feedback. How does it work?
- Each Guild does a meeting or a poll of it's own and one representative of that guild, preferably an officer will post the chosen day aswell as the feedback to this post. This is mostly to the local guilds of course.

Hour: No hour is chosen, however it will very likely start on the Afternoon and continue on the evening

Suggestions: Suggestions are Pm'ed to me and I will try to give some time to discuss the said suggestion.

FAQ

FAQ: Is the day open to any roleplayer?
- Yes, the day is open to anyone that wishes to know our culture. Do keep in mind however certain problematics, a mage is welcome to Darnassus, but the reactions might differ from elf to elf.

FAQ: What about Horde Roleplay?
- The Horde is free to roleplay military actions, however if they expect RP-WPvP the best way is trough the usual Channels in order to make sure that people to appear.

FAQ: Will there be a specific place for Roleplay?
- Not as of yet. However, as time goes by people tend to choose an area to spend more time. Simply keep looking for ir.

FAQ: What about the number of OOC'ers it might bring?
- Sadly, they are a constant plague, however don't let that stop you from having fun. Perhaphs their numbers are reduced due to the fact that it's not Stormwind. Or perhaphs not.

FAQ: I'm new at Roleplay, won't I be shunned?
- No, the goal is this is also to help people learn how to roleplay. Even I after almost four years of this still manage to become amazed with the new things one can learn.

For now I'll keep this FAQ this size, if people do however have questions, PM me and I will answer thme aswell as placing them here.

Start the Feedback!

Images Copyright: Sanara.
Aerandier
Aerandier

Back to top Go down

[A] Kalimdor's Day Empty Re: [A] Kalimdor's Day

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Great initiative- Very Happy
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerandier Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Thanks. The idea is still very much in the beggining but I do hope people accept it.
Aerandier
Aerandier

Back to top Go down

Post by Drengi/Lokik Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:50 am

Aww i was hoping it was gonna be like a celebration of the day that kalimdor was finally destroyed and sinks beneath the ocean
Drengi/Lokik
Drengi/Lokik

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:00 am

And all it's unique brews and beverage recipés along with Guldu's famous Tavern?
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Shriyaro Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:42 pm

Sounds like a really good idea, hopefully Wandering Company can attend whenever it is.
Shriyaro
Shriyaro

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:42 pm

FOr someone who'se character loves travelling the world, this will be -awesome-!!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Ere Argus, Winterblades and Natures Grasp used to host events similar to this once every few weeks before interest faded away - Hopefully, inviting more "outsiders" will help revitalize the concept.

I support this 110%.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: