Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering of The Alliance

+4
Lexius
Elanessë
Elízabéth Moren
Melnerag
8 posters

Go down

Gathering of The Alliance Empty Gathering of The Alliance

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:49 pm

She travelled from place to place racing with the dusk of the morning. Her hands grew more and more tired for each time she had to lift her hands high and attach the posters on the walls. With a determined look on her face she kept going until she returned to her home half a sleep and fell into the bed with a faint sigh and a smile on her face.

Hanging on the walls of several buildings in the main capitals of the alliance, is a hand written poster with a delicate style of writing, yet manageable to read by all.

Dear citizens of the alliance.

It has been a long time since all of us came together without discussing politics, war strategies or met on the battlefield. So I head to you all now as a fellow member of the alliance for aid.

I am not sure how many of you that will find my suggestions worthy of a thought or this poster a second glance as you walk by and see it hanging on a wall in one of the major capitals of The Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. But I will try and if the interest is positive and welcomed then I will do my best in gathering us all. It will not just be a gathering where people dress up, drink and leave, hopefully.

I am open for suggestions and I will need aid. But it is time that people meet, socialize and make bonds that goes beyond politics. There was a tournament not too long ago, a good initiative to get to know one another. And we can not have to few of those.

So why don’t we all gather up, the first time perhaps in Darnassus or close by as we all know that venturing to another of the main city’s are not something people usually do without a task to get done and over with. As the majority of the people I know seem to keep them selves in The Eastern Kingdom when they do not set out to fight, is why I suggest Darnassus as the first place to hold such a gathering. And who knows, perhaps this one idea will be followed up so that we can take the other cities as well. One by one. As a tribute to the men and women we have lost, and to all who ensures that our cities remain standing. The farmers, the fishermen for their hard work, that feeds us, the guards that keeps us safe, the heroes that goes out on the battlefield, the healers and mages who tends to our needs. Every man and woman is a part of keeping us alive and safe.

So can we all despite what order we belong to, despite or past experiences with others get along for one evening, one afternoon in solitude united as one. As we should be?

If you find this interesting then send me a letter, my name is Indranie Sethena a fellow citizen of Stormwind and I need your aid to get this done. As one can do much but one can not entertain and keep the glasses of a whole alliance united full.

Can you but differences aside? Do you wish to participate in strenghtening the bonds between us and break walls of hatred buildt up among us? Then let me know. As all aid and ideas will be welcomed.

Back to top Go down

Gathering of The Alliance Empty Re: Gathering of The Alliance

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:50 pm

(( I posted this on the realm forum as I am one person I need more people to aid and pitch in with ideas and so on.. ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:37 am

Anethion's ashes turn in their urn! This is a blasphemous outrage, races were created separate and must remain separate. We can exist as allies in pursuit of mutual benefit. But this is intolerable!

OOCly speaking, great call! But Darnassus is a bad place to start considering a certain Nazi(alistic) order of elves that hangs out there. May be a more cuddly place like Exodar?
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:59 am

Exodar sounds like a better place to do that then Darnassus.
And, great idea, great plan, great poster! *Hugs Indranie*
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Thanks^^ And hmm.. Exodar could be good yes:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elanessë Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Perhaps right with Exodar... Although as I posted in your thread on the Realm forums, I think it's a good idea, and we'd definitely try to make it, (some of us nazi elves from Nature's Grasp Wink) even if it's not Darnassus it's being held.

(Eliinör is very openminded anyway, so should be okay ^^)
Elanessë
Elanessë

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Lets hope this happens.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexius Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Exodar can use some live to it yes. Seems like a good spot.
Lexius
Lexius

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Indeed, Exodar is such a nice place.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:42 am

This is not dead or forgotten just trying to get some more ideas, as atm a costume party sounds like a lot more fun and could also involve prices for best costumes etc.. And make more rp out of it in general +
it would not be so bad if some "bad guys" decided to make a nasty plan that could take place after the competition for best costume etc had taken place.. *looks around*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:06 am

Yeeeeheeees! The Exodaaar! albino

Back to top Go down

Post by Tso/Feloreth Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Hmm... Need protection? >Smile
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 pm

*whistles innocently*
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://shadesofreflection.forumocean.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:09 pm

lright.. Plans are in motion but I need 2-3 to aid me here. First of all I need judges as we will have a best costume competition. The winner gets a prize, which of course wont be something truly amazing but still. I also need someone who is good at... Writing as I plan for each of the people attending to recieve a letter *What this letter will contain is something I will adress with whom ever wanting to aid.. * Also.. There has been made plans for a happening within the happening of this event.. Suprises and entertainment is under arrangement so with a tad of aid this should go all fine:)

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Are Horde allowed to participate? ;_;

Becouse it would make so much sense for an Unholy, foul Undead to be at such a place and under such circumstances! Very Happy
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Lancelot Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Depends, I'm sure that <Blacklisted> will show up as uninvited guests.

Sir Lancelot

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:04 am

(Goggy) - Exilius wrote:Are Horde allowed to participate? ;_;

Becouse it would make so much sense for an Unholy, foul Undead to be at such a place and under such circumstances! Very Happy

That depends entirely in what form you wish to attend. As a huge pvp hack'n slash event isnt the idea. Should how ever a certain horseman turn up I do know he acts properly and will be met with arms and leave as approperiate after a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:05 am

He could also possibly leave with a unharmed person on the back of his horse.. After.. The other suprise has taken place.. *thinks*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down