Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living like a Draenei [Social/cultural event]

3 posters

Go down

Living like a Draenei [Social/cultural event] Empty Living like a Draenei [Social/cultural event]

Post by Melnerag Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:42 pm

The Holy Light does provide solace and gives us the power to combat the Burning Legion and the undead, but undoubtedly more important It shows us how to live in harmony with others, to build a community in which we know we can trust each other unconditionally and rely on each other, where we know that we will be accepted the way we are. This lesson cannot be taught by a book, or in a sermon. Harmony is not a science, it is an art and a craft that requires hard work, continuous dedication and above all else – practice.

New Argus commune organizes a workshop for non-Draenei to learn this lesson. You will be given a chance to move into a calm and serene location away from the civilization with others who wish to learn, set up and live in a Draenic-style commune for a few days. You will be in company of people who came there for the exact same reason, and with whom you can work together trying to nourish compassion and patience towards each other, understanding and appreciation of differences, kindness and openness.

Those who wish to participate should gather within the Vault of Lights in the Exodar, 4th of the coming month at 20:00. Portals are available from the Mage Tower in Stormwind, however due to the recent elemental uproar magical travel may be dangerous. You must be ready to open up to strangers and trust them, work to try and be patient with them and try to act with kindness and compassion. Bring comfortable, warm clothing – the rest will be provided on the spot.
I hope to see you there!

-Exaythe, of the New Argus commune

PS: All Draenei who wish to participate are of course welcome to do so.

This is a social/cultural event held on 04.02.11 at 20:00 near the Exodar (Ammen Ford to be specific). Some activities will be organized, but for the large part the participants will have to provide leads for role-play. The idea is to try and give non-Draenei a chance to participate in Draenic RP we have in Ere Argus. Unconditional trust, openness, general friendliness, supportiveness. The event is planned for one day, Friday the 4th, but since we Roleplay in Draenei-lands anyway it is possible to continue onto Saturday and even Sunday if there is on-the-spot interest.

Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Living like a Draenei [Social/cultural event] Empty Re: Living like a Draenei [Social/cultural event]

Post by Shaelyssa Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:20 pm

I will be there for sure Smile!
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Living like a Draenei [Social/cultural event] Empty Re: Living like a Draenei [Social/cultural event]

Post by Elyndis Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:58 am

I would like to come, but I don't know if I can find a good enough IC reason to do it.
Elyndis
Elyndis

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Reminding that it is today!

Seeya in the Vault of Lights! Bring comfy clothes and warm socks! Very Happy
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down