Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Poster] Undead & Death Knights within Gilneas

+9
Rargnasha
Mervyn
Raviran / Reynar
Zulik
Rmuffn
Jomir
Cathee Norris
Zhakiri
Gunnell
13 posters

Go down

[Poster] Undead & Death Knights within Gilneas Empty [Poster] Undead & Death Knights within Gilneas

Post by Gunnell Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:06 pm

As sanctioned by the Armed Forces of the Kingdom of Gilneas, all persons deemed undead (deceased individuals raised by necromantic magic) found within the bounds of the country are to be immediately removed by any means deemed necessary by the individual. Soldiers of the Royal Gilnean Army and any respective militia of the kingdom shall not be held accountable for the destruction of those raised from undeath regardless of previous or current alignment.

The follow exceptions are to be made:
  • Dreadblades of the Grand Alliance 7th Legion Expeditionary Force.

Citizens who have reason to suspect or know of undead inside of the country regardless of their alignment should immediately alert their local Army and/or militia garrison. You should not confront nor seek to remove any undead alone for your own safety. Soldiers are required to confirm all reports of the undead within our borders and dispose of any possible threat.

(( Put simply you're in a country full of pissed off, patriotic, xenophobic worgen who just had their homes destroyed and people slaughtered by undead who you are still fighting with - You cannot expect Gilneans to make the distinction between a Scourge, Forsaken, Ebon Blade or whoever they belong to without somebody in authority telling you otherwise. Don't walk into Gilneas on your Death Knight and start claiming houses without expecting a company of bloodthirsty soldiers to burn you at the stake ))

Last edited by Gunnell on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

[Poster] Undead & Death Knights within Gilneas Empty Re: [Poster] Undead & Death Knights within Gilneas

Post by Zhakiri Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:21 pm

Logical claims. I don't think anyone can truely argue with this.

I know for one, Selby, will not be making any distinction between a Deathknight, Forsaken, Ebonblade or anything else tied with Necromancy and Undeath.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

[Poster] Undead & Death Knights within Gilneas Empty Re: [Poster] Undead & Death Knights within Gilneas

Post by Cathee Norris Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Makes a lot of sense indeed. And I'm glad you people are doing some RP in Gilneas! (?) I'll be sure to visit soon on Julia to learn some of the culture and so on Smile
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:35 pm

No need for the question mark, we are indeed stationed in Gilneas.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:11 pm

RP there everyday now, thanks to the Fordragon Company for keeping us... well... company!
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:27 pm

And alive. Neutral
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zulik Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:22 pm

I wonder if this might have something to do with the Forsaken attack yesterday.. *Whistles innocently*
Zulik
Zulik

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Or today...!
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet
Name: Ray Hutch
Title: Bandit, Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mervyn Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Forsaken Attack?! Pfftt! That was merely a misunderstanding! We merely wanted to test our new plagu- erm...perfume products on you to make you smell wonderful and you start shooting us out of the sky and attacking us! Nasty Worgen are Nasty!

Mervyn

Character sheet
Name: Mervyn
Title: Deathbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:04 pm

Zulik wrote:I wonder if this might have something to do with the Forsaken attack yesterday.. *Whistles innocently*

Actually, it was more so to do with a certain-guild-that-will-go-unnamed coming into Gilneas and claiming various towns for themselves and refusing to leave when threatened because they "Have the right to be here and we own this house" and so forth. The Forsaken would naturally be fair game anyway.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:47 pm

*Looks at documents requesting to test the parfume: "Pla'gué" on Worgen to see if the effects are canine repelling.*
Hrm, looks legit enough.
*Stamps.*
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:17 pm

Gunnell wrote:
Zulik wrote:I wonder if this might have something to do with the Forsaken attack yesterday.. *Whistles innocently*

Actually, it was more so to do with a certain-guild-that-will-go-unnamed coming into Gilneas and claiming various towns for themselves and refusing to leave when threatened because they "Have the right to be here and we own this house" and so forth. The Forsaken would naturally be fair game anyway.

Bad mouth somebody else you stuck up arse. I have like twenty screenshots of you raging at me over /w because (without my knowledge) my guild members went on about saying they wanted to RP there.
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:22 pm

Raging for a reason*
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet
Name: Ray Hutch
Title: Bandit, Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Gunnell, All I can say is, you're a stuck up arse hole who treated RPer's who lacked experience with a lack of respect and consideration. Then you had the fucking nerve to actually go ahead and do the exact same Edit; (To Me), if you continue naming the guild that doesn't even exist I'd be happy to provide reference of exactly what you said to me via /w .
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:08 pm

Why hello there Ephitos, long time no see. I do wish you a Merry Christmas and whatnot, but can you tone down a bit? I think that after your last ban its a bit too soon to go into e-rage mode.

Otherwise, I hope that Nathinios does not mind me posting this, but hrm.. here it goes:

[Poster] Undead & Death Knights within Gilneas 12759210
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Oh I wish you a rather extensive and Merry Christmas all round. I'm all up for this "ban" of death knights and undead and what not, but don't forget Gilneas is accessible by all means and metagaming to find the death knights that you complain about Gunnell doesn't really solve things, or raging at me via /w. Or even mentioning an event that took place three weeks ago Smile
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:22 pm

If you're trying to drag some drama in this thread, knock it off Ephitos, keep it to yourselves. You've been banned once, don't provoke it again. As much as Geldar enjoys drama we don't need any, especially not right now. Any further posts contributing to this possible drama will be deleted.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:28 pm

I don't troll. Naming and shaming on forums of my ex guild members or even myself isn't something I'l tolerate, be it my forum or whoevers.
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Ephitos / Amarachus wrote:I don't troll. Naming and shaming on forums of my ex guild members or even myself isn't something I'l tolerate, be it my forum or whoevers.

Actually hun, I didn't list any specific names. I had orignally intended to post the details of the incident when I orignally made the reply but decided against it. Frankly if somebody says "Death Knight RPers" then who are they going to think of anyway?

[Poster] Undead & Death Knights within Gilneas Drama_llama

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Eph, welcome back, make it a longer stay this time.

Gunnell, not your first strike either. OOC nonsense stays out of IC threads. Including insta-drama-whines. No place for that either.

Statements which aren't going to be backed up ingame due to game mechanics may as well be flamebait really, all they'll lead to is qq if aimed at particular others you're disagreeing with. If you're not going to get along at least leave eachother be. Alternatively, keep it between you two ingame.

Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down