Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race changing

5 posters

Go down

Race changing Empty Race changing

Post by Lavian Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:26 pm

Anyone else having problems for the last day or two trying to race-change? The error I get is that it doesn't even recognise my card as if I am entering my details wrong [Which I am not]. And after 3 tries get the whole lock out thing. I know others out there have had this problem but what I am asking is, has anyone else faced this and found a way around?

Using Visa btw.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Race changing Empty Re: Race changing

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:33 pm

When I faction changed Perturbo on the first day I tried Visa and got locked out. Tried second day and it didn't work. Used same info for race changing another character at the same time and it worked. Faction changing I had to use a different payment method instead. When faction changing back it worked fine. Blizz just being faulty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:34 am

Snow, think how many people are doing this. All trying to use the same page. Keep trying, I got through eventually.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:34 am

Eira "Snow" Vanimedle wrote:Anyone else having problems for the last day or two trying to race-change? The error I get is that it doesn't even recognise my card as if I am entering my details wrong [Which I am not]. And after 3 tries get the whole lock out thing. I know others out there have had this problem but what I am asking is, has anyone else faced this and found a way around?

Using Visa btw.
I had exactly this problem some days ago, not sure this applies to you but mine wouldnt work because i was in England when my Wow said i lived in Norway.
Anyway i just called them and asked what was up and they had it fixed a hour after my call.
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:59 am

Ezlbag wrote:
Eira "Snow" Vanimedle wrote:Anyone else having problems for the last day or two trying to race-change? The error I get is that it doesn't even recognise my card as if I am entering my details wrong [Which I am not]. And after 3 tries get the whole lock out thing. I know others out there have had this problem but what I am asking is, has anyone else faced this and found a way around?

Using Visa btw.
I had exactly this problem some days ago, not sure this applies to you but mine wouldnt work because i was in England when my Wow said i lived in Norway.
Anyway i just called them and asked what was up and they had it fixed a hour after my call.

Waiting to call them myself.

And Anaei, the problem is, some people are getting through say mastercard but when they try their visa, no luck etc.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:05 am

Phoned Blizz, got it sorted and thats the race change completed Smile. Human hunter level 80 inc!
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:31 am

\o/

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:17 am

I knew this would happen, so I decided to pay the faction change before I logged off on Tuesday, I paid it, went to bed, went to work, and when I came back, my character had the icon next to him, and allowed me to go Tauren as soon as I logged on Smile

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase - Esou Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Did faction change + server transfer yesterday and it went fine, guess it took about 30 min all in all, no issues. Orc hunter gogo >Smile
Chase - Esou
Chase - Esou

Character sheet
Name: herregud
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Torukan wrote:I knew this would happen, so I decided to pay the faction change before I logged off on Tuesday, I paid it, went to bed, went to work, and when I came back, my character had the icon next to him, and allowed me to go Tauren as soon as I logged on Smile

I had the errors the day previous to that too Very Happy
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down