Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] The Ironclaw Pack (will stay quite small so looking for active people who want lots of RP)

+4
Seranita
Ghauron/Thaleya
Elloa
Ariden
8 posters

Go down

[A] The Ironclaw Pack (will stay quite small so looking for active people who want lots of RP) Empty [A] The Ironclaw Pack (will stay quite small so looking for active people who want lots of RP)

Post by Ariden Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:53 pm

((I know this isn't very well put together but I just put it up before I forgot what I wanted from it to start with and made it to complicated))

Hey small concept I have come up with, like the look of it so thought I would throw it up here see if there is any intrest if so I will persue it.

It will be a small worgan only guild, about 4-10 people at most, maybe more if there is intrest from lots of people who will be active.
Class won't matter,
long and short of it is, a small pack of quite feral worgan, (which is why class won't matter)
we would be quite nomadic, spending very little time in citys,
The Pack would stay together almost all the time,
the pack would wonder the world so if intrested be ready to spend lots of time in caves and the like,
the leader would change quite alot if need be, via a challange from another pack member (the winner would be decided beforehand by a /roll and then go into a /e fight with a fixed outcome) the alpha-female would be decided by the leader.

ok i'm going to try and make it simpler for you all.
the guild would be world based, as in azaroth not outland.
we would be nomads, wondering where our paws take us, spending diffrent amount of times in various areas,
we may or may not encounter other guilds on our journys, who knows, but the guild should be Rpself sufficiant.
we would avoid citys and the cathedral as much as we can, if it makes sence RP for us to go to them we will.
this is a rough idea, have a look tell me what you think and please feel free for any suggestions.
Ranks:
Alpha-Male
Alpha-female
Pack member.

Ariden
Ariden

Character sheet
Name: Ariden Draksbane
Title: Agent

Back to top Go down

[A] The Ironclaw Pack (will stay quite small so looking for active people who want lots of RP) Empty Re: [A] The Ironclaw Pack (will stay quite small so looking for active people who want lots of RP)

Post by Elloa Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:41 pm

Seem a nice idea. Wish you good luck !
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

[A] The Ironclaw Pack (will stay quite small so looking for active people who want lots of RP) Empty Re: [A] The Ironclaw Pack (will stay quite small so looking for active people who want lots of RP)

Post by Ghauron/Thaleya Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:13 pm

hey mate good luck with your pack^^ looking foward to sniff you around
Ghauron/Thaleya
Ghauron/Thaleya

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariden Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:20 pm

not sure it will happen now, not seen any real intrest, add to that I will miss the first day starting rush as I can't get cata till friday.
Ariden
Ariden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghauron/Thaleya Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:48 pm

well if you will need any support the House of Kiarvich will grant to your pack ic. Good luck. I will miss the first mid day too Sad...damn Blockbuster!
Ghauron/Thaleya
Ghauron/Thaleya

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:27 pm

well If it goes ahead (hope it will i will look you yp as i will be starting a female lock worg
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghauron/Thaleya Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:10 am

well trust me i started recruits and interview and people seems and looks interested...just give it a shot Smile
Ghauron/Thaleya
Ghauron/Thaleya

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariden Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:38 am

Yeah, I am going to the moment I get cata I think. I like the idea and am sick of all RP haveing to be large guild with almost fixed leaders, time for a few of us to make a pack and strike out on our own I think.
Ariden
Ariden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghauron/Thaleya Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:46 am

Agree totally...and i don't like at all the bossy way to act as one only worgen guild. Just dislike the way not the goal.
Ghauron/Thaleya
Ghauron/Thaleya

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariden Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:04 am

ok its going to go ahead, looking to launch it on friday.
Ariden
Ariden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:44 am

indeed My worgens name is jessintha hit me up tomorow around 6pm as i would like to try this new freestyle guild settup seems like freedom Smile (thow i am thinking on having my worgen as around 8 years old girl that got caught up in it all will that be an issue if so i can change (could add some bonding to such a pack with the whole looking after the little one thing))
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariden Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:17 am

that won't be a problem shia, of course it won't be launching until I have got a copy of cata, which like I said will be friday by the looks of things, but yeah, the setup of the guild means that neither age nor class really matters. so it should be intresting.
Ariden
Ariden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:19 am

Ariden wrote:Yeah, I am going to the moment I get cata I think. I like the idea and am sick of all RP haveing to be large guild with almost fixed leaders, time for a few of us to make a pack and strike out on our own I think.

Ghauron/Thaleya wrote:Agree totally...and i don't like at all the bossy way to act as one only worgen guild. Just dislike the way not the goal.

Small guilds die. Simple.

When there are multiple guilds its inevitable they all come into conflict with each other in order to nick members from one another - It happened with Blood Elves, its happened with Human guilds since the game launched; they may not start /w'ing members and get them to join, but when somebody is looking for a guild for their character each guild will want that member in it. How many new Dwarf guilds have lasted more than a few weeks when you've got DRS quite literally owning the scene? People always claim that they will pour their heart and soul into the idea and that "We don't die! This is different!" but in the vast majority of cases they just land on their arses.

The intention of 'large guilds with fixed leaders' (Because laissez-faire does not work in a guild, people want events and plots spoonfed to them) I'm going to assume you're refering to The Greymane Era, is to prevent all of these lil, five member guilds cropping up that last about a week and then die ultimately scattering the community. You can praise diversity like the UK Parliament but all it does is prevent any proper, cohesive, roleplay between the race.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariden Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:45 am

in responce to the above comment,
I know of a number of guilds along these lines that have worked very well on other servers, hell on defias there are the frostmane trolls a quite small guild that has been around for a while, and when you say RP and events spoonfed to them, it will be constant RP, and a constant event, rarther then the odd large event and small rp that often just involves talking,
I understand the odds of a small guild surviving is low, but I am willing to put in time and effort to try and make it work, if it does then all is well, if not, well thats how the cookie crumbles.
Ariden
Ariden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghauron/Thaleya Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Well as i said, i have nothing against a big and large mass guild. But as you talking deserve less respect for other point of view Chléirich/Gunnell/Clarkie and their progect.
And before judge a thing try to understand and work with it for a time, instead tell is only a watse of your precious time and resource. No one would become gilneas leader and is not a competition between guilds. Only life together in a balacend climate

Ghauron/Thaleya
Ghauron/Thaleya

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariden Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:41 pm

CHANGE OF PLAN, I HAVE CATA NOW, SO STARTING TODAY!
Ariden
Ariden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghauron/Thaleya Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Congratulation^^
Ghauron/Thaleya
Ghauron/Thaleya

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariden Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:51 pm

We are now live and kicking with ten solid members,
we will still be happy to take a few more though! so please get in touch and get involved!
Ariden
Ariden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 am

I'm quite interested in joining since i thought of this exact idea myself so just tell me if ya got any room!
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet
Name: Ray Hutch
Title: Bandit, Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:33 am

well boss is away for now but he will be back sometime sunday or monday I will let him know
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariden Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:42 am

hey the boss is back, and we are now looking for more people to joinwe will be throwing up a proper recruitment messege soon.
Ariden
Ariden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arathoran Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:51 am

I might take a loot at it with my Worgen. Smile
Arathoran
Arathoran

Character sheet
Name: Arathoran Dawnbringer
Title: Advisor to Eloresh Silversmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:16 pm

I like this one, feral worgen staying the fuck out of civilization (mostly)! Good luck.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down