Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gurubashi Tournament. Reminder and Thank you.

Go down

The Gurubashi Tournament. Reminder and Thank you. Empty The Gurubashi Tournament. Reminder and Thank you.

Post by Shrogan Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:25 pm

The Second Gurubashi Empire would like to thank everyone for their participation in the event which took place this afternoon. There were naturally a few mishaps, but those weren’t major to the well development of the event. The invited people behaved in a way which I can say to be an example for the lot of us and I just wanted to say “Well done.” To all of you.

To those of you who had not yet the chance to join in, you can still enroll by sending a letter to Kufell/Shrogan or by sending a letter to Girloy/Geldar in case you are from the Alliance. To those who have missed the first event, you can still come to the others, to assist or just come visit a friend? Mayhaps spy on one another or even us! Come come one and all! The dates are on the “Grand Gurubashi War Tournament” topic on these forums!

Visit and make it a guild event for yourselves folks!

Blood! Fire! Death!

Shrogan

Back to top Go down

The Gurubashi Tournament. Reminder and Thank you. Empty Re: The Gurubashi Tournament. Reminder and Thank you.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:58 pm

Good event. I'm surpised you didn't ragequit from all the spontanious fights xD. Since there was no fightin' you should have told everyone to show up in RP gear for the first day. That might have eased some tension.

Back to top Go down

The Gurubashi Tournament. Reminder and Thank you. Empty Re: The Gurubashi Tournament. Reminder and Thank you.

Post by Shrogan Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:00 pm

I believe that mistakes happen and without experimenting and going along with the flow of the event we really can't make it better for a next time. I believe that it can work out well Smile

It's just a matter of getting used to it more and of course, this being an experiment, there is still a LOT of room for improvement.

Shrogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down