Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Miner's street [A]

+3
Zinkle Figgins
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Quin
7 posters

Go down

[A] Miner's street [A] Empty [A] Miner's street [A]

Post by Quin Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:52 pm

*It all starts with some amazing camera work, the camera swings back and forth across the dwarven district, showing miner's street in it's full glory,
cockroaches, holes in the pavement and a drunk man screaming abuse at his wife the camera then zooms out to highlight two chairs in the middle of the street*

The doctor had a chess board in his lap, opposite of him sat the professor, a gnome. A very flamboyant one carefully thinking out his move
"Somethings are to hard to touch, the human mind can only stand so much, you can’t win with a losing hand" The gnome had made his move during his quote.
A grunt was all the gnome got in reply, the doctor obviously way more impulsive immidiatly moving his pawn only so we could spend another five minutes with
the camera aimed at the gnome´s nose as he was considering his following move.

The two were way too caught up in their game to notice the woman slouching passed, she was one of the many having lost the men in her life due to war,
be it Northrend or even closer to the city itself. Luckily the damaged family had caretakers all about the city the doctor beeing one of them.
everyone on miner´s street was beeing fed properly, heck if you would´ve joined us before the game of chess you could´ve seen with your very own eyes how the professor
fed the baby girls and boys with one of his famous stews.

*The camera then swings about to zoom in on the gnome's pair of eyes, then the doctor' then the gnome's again, in the heat of chess battle*

"Sah! Sah!" A young boy with an exotic tan enters the scene.
"D'ye fuckin' min' blackey?" Followed by a snap of the fingers by the doctor. The boy needed no more instructions as he immidiatly sat down in the middle of the street
waiting for the couple of studs to find time for him. He didnt have to wait long.

*The screen goes black and when we find ourselves back in Miner's street it's from the very boy's point of view(Think cloverfield or any B horror movie) the screen turns black a couple
of times more to indicate the boy is blinking*

A rumble in the distance followed by a shake of the ground, knocking over the pieces on the chessboard the only piece standing is Krickle's king.
"HA!"
"We're more o' card players any-.."
"You cant deny fate my good doctor!" The gnome hadnt finished his laughing
"Alright ou' with it then black boy." The doctor was now looking straight into the camera.
"Fi-.. Fire sah! Fire!" "Fire?" "Yes sah! Just aroun' the corner!"
"Aye? Maybe the professor 'ere can douze it with 'is tears eh?" Quinian was right, the doctor was almost in tears at this time still admiring his one piece standing
Finally the two rose, the doctor pushing the chessboard into the boy's lap. "The smeg ye waitin' fer then? Show us!" All the boy needed was a couple of paces
before the burning building was in the middle of everyone's view. Whining childeren and women comming out of the building, scumbag sneak thieves sprinting in
to go and loot anything of value. No one was working on putting the fire out the individuals called upon to douze the flames were too busy argueing among themselves
who would get the honor for saving the scene.
[A] Miner's street [A] Gonyc-51
"Get us our chairs boy." The flamboyant gnome spoke while processing what was going on
Their seats were brought within minutes, the gentlemen going for a sit once again to discuss how to respond to all of this a couple of laughs and shrugs followed
before the gnome went to stand on his chair instead the young tanned boy automaticly letting out a terribly sharp whistle in order to get everyone's attention on the gnome.

"People if ye'd please! I think we've got the situation under control.. Unfortunately..." The gnome got one of those wicked grins on his face that gnomes manage so well
"Unfortunely the fire has escalated!" The gnome pointed at the second building, still untouched by the first fire but the scumbags from the dwarven district had heard the gnome
all too well, kicking in the windows and door from the untouched building to continue their pillage and plunder
The gnome went to sit down in his chair again, leaning back to light a pink wrapped cigar

"Earthquakes, vigalantees, fires! Seems to me we've got to get looking for more investers my dear Timmens!"
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

[A] Miner's street [A] Empty Re: [A] Miner's street [A]

Post by Quin Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Greetings loyal readers. I'd like to clear a couple of things up
I spend a week locked in my room to come up with clear maps regarding "main" criminal activity
[A] Miner's street [A] Before3
This is ofcourse an opinion but the red indicates criminal/scumbag activity. (Yeah yeah lol cathedral square)
We at Miner's street (An idea combined of multiple guilds) would like to see this flipped up a bit mainly:
[A] Miner's street [A] After3
All of this has to be taken with a grain of obviously.

What we are trying to create is a district or a street that'd make people think "Hey. If I dont -have- to go through there, why not just walk around?" This does not mean that we plan to fill the district with shinobi dragon ninja characters but more as just scumbags, rats, those characters that dont have any better place to go to.

What are we looking for? People to fill the district with! Absolutely everyone that can come up with an excuse is hereby encouraged to come hang with us louzy sneakscum! EVERYONE that can relate to bums, beggars and general nutjobs. As long as your character is actually human( Not as in race, but human as in human flaws )

There are two more topics related to this idea(Krickle's Gang[A], Thugs How we bastard Rp and a concensus on best practise)

Please dont be shy to get in touch!

Last edited by Quin on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:51 pm

I do approve of this suggestion and will be sure to suggest people onto your idea Very Happy
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Yeah this sounds really cool, you should also provide a link to topics you mentioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:06 pm

Good topic Quin. Now that I'm back, and many of my guildmates as well, we'll start again doing shady activities in the neighbourhood with you guys.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:06 pm

I once walked through that district before Cataclysm...Oh, I got a nasty surprise.

I approve Of this.
Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:19 pm

As always Quin, delivering! Looks good, might roll an alt to throw in there on occasion when I get the time Smile
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:23 pm

This is really old thread, but it still holds up. As a matter of fact, this gave me a reminder.

Soon you folks will see a nice, well done map outlying the criminal "turfs" so to speak, and who controls which.

You should enjoy it Smile
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Oh, I didn't actually check the date of the thread >_>
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:32 pm

Neither did I... Why'd I do that anyway, Im to lazy for that kind Of ordeal.
Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:32 pm

Blame Tylaen for rampant necrophilia. Razz
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Feydor wrote:Blame Tylaen for rampant necrophilia. Razz

Im on a high way to hell, Yeah!
Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:57 pm

We moved from Miner Street to Cut-Throat Alley because of the OOCers right after Cataclysm, by the way.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:19 pm

cut throat ally?
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Yeah Deep throat alley Cut throat alley, behind the old brewery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:46 pm

*covers ears and runs away!*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content