Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H-A] 18 nov 20h :Shamanistic gathering !!! BIG UPDATE !!!! READ !

+10
teirzul
Haen Strongwind
Braiden
Ralegh
Jimble
Rargnasha
Sanara
Unathi
Uatan/Puaar
Elloa
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[H-A] 18 nov 20h :Shamanistic gathering !!! BIG UPDATE !!!! READ ! - Page 2 Empty Re: [H-A] 18 nov 20h :Shamanistic gathering !!! BIG UPDATE !!!! READ !

Post by Sanara Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:21 pm

There is a shaman "area" near Ratchet. Neutral Bank and Mailboxes there.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

[H-A] 18 nov 20h :Shamanistic gathering !!! BIG UPDATE !!!! READ ! - Page 2 Empty Re: [H-A] 18 nov 20h :Shamanistic gathering !!! BIG UPDATE !!!! READ !

Post by Elloa Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:07 pm

Dear moderators, can this thread be moved in the EVENT subforum, please Smile
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Sanara did invite me already, or invite my Wildhammer Ambassador Angos, he is a warrior but he does know much of the elements and all to.
So could come on him ^^ I will contact ya in game Elloa <3
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:15 pm

Awsome !! Finaly a dwarf !!
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakina Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:33 am

Ill come on alakina to write about the ceremony. should be the last article to round up the finish of whitestar magazine nr 2
Alakina
Alakina

Character sheet
Name: Alakina Zilla Aisling
Title: Editor-in-Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:22 am

I'll slap this on the Orcs of the Red Blade calendar. Perhaps a couple of shamans would wish to attend.

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:46 am

Well they should ! Very Happy I've contacted Rargnarsha and Maazguul IC and I should meet them one of those evening to set up the place IC.
I'll have to move on and poke the Trolls and Tauren, Maazguul told me she would do it, but I have no news since then ! It would really sucks to not have a single Tauren !!!!!!

BTW super big EDIT : with Sanara suggestion I went in Ratchet, and even if it's not so so so wild, I find a nice place by the river to do the ceremony and which will fit to the 4 elements.

So the event will happen in RATCHET (close) and is accessible extremly easily for Horde. For Alliance I've as always my personal OOC summoner.
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unathi Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Aye, it's on our calendar too now Elloa, Darkspears shaman will be there alongside the Orcs. Smile
Unathi
Unathi

Character sheet
Name: Unathi
Title: Darkspear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazguul Sharpeye Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:20 pm

My apologies for not getting back to you, Elloa. RL reared it's foul head and caught me off guard again.

Still! I just wished to let you know I had not forgotten and there are a few orcish Shaman heading along with myself to this event. I look forward to it, I hope others will have a good time too! *salutes*

Mazguul Sharpeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:19 pm

IMPORTANT update !! Smile

I've reworked the whole ceremony with more precision.
I've added the VISION (after discussion with Maazguul)

I still need more Tauren and Dwarves !! Also, Furlborg and Ogre are very welcome !!
The event happen in Ratchet, so low lvl can participate ! Smile

I thanks already those whol help me to organise this big pre Cataclysm event !!
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimble Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:44 pm

Over 100x [Gordok Ogre Suit] at your disposal. Write me who wants and how many.
Jimble
Jimble

Character sheet
Name: Jimble Quikfizzix
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Awsome ! Now i need more volunteers to RP ogre <3
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:19 pm

Damn you! I could of used some suits for another event :-|

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:20 pm

Last call for shamans, ogres and Fulborg !!! the event is tomorow !
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm

This is the recommendations I'll give to everyone in raid group. I share it on forum in case Maazguul don't see her PM in time. So another Horde can find this easily ! Wink

1. Event is peacefull. DO NOT attacK
2. The Vision ceremony : we drink an herbal potion which put us in transe. We dance and sing, play music.
3. The Vision we see : each character will choose one element he is related to and see the damage this element is doing. This Vision can NOT be a prophecy (even if there will really have forest burning, tornados and tsunamis) You can not see Deathwing either !
4. For the offering ceremony for the 4 elements, only 1 shaman/tribe (not by race) will make the offering. The others shamans stand behind with their totem or their shield related to the element we are making the offering obviously.
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unathi Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Looking forward to it Elloa! 20:00 tonight. Very Happy
Unathi
Unathi

Character sheet
Name: Unathi
Title: Darkspear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2