Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIA - Senatorial Intelligence Agency

+8
Maelmoor
Geldar
Shaelyssa
Aleric
Jayse
Gogol
Gunnell
Throran Trollbane
12 posters

Go down

SIA - Senatorial Intelligence Agency Empty SIA - Senatorial Intelligence Agency

Post by Throran Trollbane Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:48 pm

In a off-section of the Hall of Arms, not making a big thing of them selves, the agency have their headquarter located.
A small, yet steady stream of people can be seen walking in and out of there, the Ironforge centrum of intelligence gathering.

Responsible for providing national security intelligence to senior Khaz Modan policymakers.
The SIA also engages in covert activities at the request of the Ironforge Senate.
Coordinated espionage activities behind enemy lines for the branches of the Khaz Modan military.

The newly added National Security Act, established the SIA, affording it "no police or law enforcement functions, either at home or abroad. Sabotage, anti-sabotage, demolition and evacuation measures. Subversion [and] assistance to underground resistance movements, guerrillas and refugee liberation movements, and support of indigenous anti-elementalist elements in threatened countries of the Great Alliance"
The SIA's primary function is to collect information about foreign governments, corporations, and individuals, and to advise public policymakers. The agency conducts covert operations and paramilitary actions, and exerts foreign political influence.

SIA - Senatorial Intelligence Agency Sib3

OOC
    SIA is recruiting

The guild is heavily RP focused, but it will not shun other intrests, though this is it's goal and objective.

Simply every Tom an' Dick an' Harry- Agent is welcome to join the ranks.

Working toghter closley with the DRS, with great respect. However SIA is a guild of it's own.

Hoping for a chanse to be able to entangle in further big rp plots, both political, lawenforcement and war-wise.

Contact Motous or Stormpike in-game if you have a further intrest.

Throran Trollbane
Throran Trollbane

Back to top Go down

SIA - Senatorial Intelligence Agency Empty Re: SIA - Senatorial Intelligence Agency

Post by Gunnell Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:51 pm

I wouldn't be suprised to see this fold over into DRS within the space of a couple of weeks to be brutally honest, once the initial novelty wears off.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

SIA - Senatorial Intelligence Agency Empty Re: SIA - Senatorial Intelligence Agency

Post by Throran Trollbane Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:02 pm

Well, be prepared to be suprised then.
Throran Trollbane
Throran Trollbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:06 pm

I approve of this guild.
Experiencing some great rp with them.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Chléirich/Gunnell/Graham wrote:I wouldn't be suprised to see this fold over into DRS within the space of a couple of weeks to be brutally honest, once the initial novelty wears off.

Wow your brutally honest alot in this registry......

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Perturbo wrote:
Chléirich/Gunnell/Graham wrote:I wouldn't be suprised to see this fold over into DRS within the space of a couple of weeks to be brutally honest, once the initial novelty wears off.

Wow your brutally honest alot in this registry......

You noticed.

It's simply really, many niches (in this case Dwarven Operatives) have their time for a couple of weeks but ultimately drop into inactivity when the novelty of such a concept wears off which leads to either characters being deleted or shifting over into the larger, more active and known guilds.

This is by no means a bad idea at all, however I simply believe it doesn't require a guild - This would work perfectly fine within Dwarven Rifle Squad as it did before but despite this it still went inactive after a short period of time despite a good influx of its members wishing to join. Branching off from "The" Dwarven guild, especially given the lack of proper diversity and events within Ironforge is not a good idea in my opinion. My suggestion would be to organise this via some form of forum on this board and a channel in-game, if nothing else then it helps to A) Prevent metagaming ("Oh look, that guy is SIA. Quick, act normal IC") and B) Allows both DRS and Other Guilded dwarves take part.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:33 am

"My suggestion would be to organise this via some form of forum on this board and a channel in-game, if nothing else then it helps to A) Prevent metagaming ("Oh look, that guy is SIA. Quick, act normal IC") and B) Allows both DRS and Other Guilded dwarves take part."

Something I quickly found with SI:7. Something like this tends to work better both IC and OOC without an actual guild. However these guys are solid and Rping with them is all good. I've only met a couple and had a little bit of RP so far but all in all. Good things Smile
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleric Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:48 am

I thought SIA stood for Stormwind Insane Asylum.
Aleric
Aleric

Character sheet
Name: Sir Aleric Dylain
Title: Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:25 am

This looks very interesting Smile!! If only I had a dwarf, if only ...

(And for goodness sake Graham stop being so pessimistic in every single new guild thread ... :/)
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:10 pm

Shaelyssa wrote:(And for goodness sake Graham stop being so pessimistic in every single new guild thread ... :/)

On the countrary, he is beeing quite the realist. Good luck with the guild, but my thoughts reflect some of those 'pessimistic' ones. Smile
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maelmoor Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Shaelyssa wrote:This looks very interesting Smile!! If only I had a dwarf, if only ...

(And for goodness sake Graham stop being so pessimistic in every single new guild thread ... :/)

He is from Leeds..
Maelmoor
Maelmoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:07 pm

What?! So am I.... and I'm not a pessimist. My pint is half full! That's because you bastards haven't bought me another pint yet. And I'm too tight to buy my own.

Edit: Actually, I'm not from Leeds. I live there... so maybe it IS the answer...
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:41 pm

grufftoof wrote:What?! So am I.... and I'm not a pessimist. My pint is half full! That's because you bastards haven't bought me another pint yet. And I'm too tight to buy my own.

Edit: Actually, I'm not from Leeds. I live there... so maybe it IS the answer...

Going to have to agree with your edit, being in the same boat myself. (And my pint would be half full if I had a pint.)

PS - I do wish you lot good luck with the guild!
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorik Thunderbelly Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Tyrell Badd approves! Secret agent-style!
Dorik Thunderbelly
Dorik Thunderbelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Throran Trollbane Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:32 pm

OH, and I might aswell mention that all races are welcome..

And Dorik.... That's awesome.
Throran Trollbane
Throran Trollbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Stormpike, good luck. You once offered me partnership on a PvP guild, I'l never forget that. Brotherhood is open to RP. Contact anybody to arrange an appointment Smile
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:19 am

Update

OOC:
The SIA is now a part of The Three Hammers.
The Senatorial Intelligence Agency is recruiting, contact Ivahn for an IC-Appointment.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down