Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] <Argent Crusade> HEAVY RP - PVE

+9
Elloa
Kristeas Sunbinder
Shaelyssa
Saevir
Antistia
Ephitos / Amarachus
Seranita
Gunnell
Eloresh
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[A] <Argent Crusade> HEAVY RP - PVE  Empty [A] <Argent Crusade> HEAVY RP - PVE

Post by Eloresh Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:13 am

Brothers and sisters
together we stand.
For glory,
to reclaim the lost land.
Side by side.
Together
As "one" we fight.

Our hearts
Filled with pride.
strong and fierce
As to our goals
we stride.

Let's not falter
we won't fail.
Together as one
The Argent Crusade
shall prevail.

IC

"Sadness, pain... Death. That is all that has surrounded us, and against what we have fought for years. Betrayed by one, that no one would have ever suspected of. Someone that was going to gain the power, wealth and love of his people, along with the strength, might and blind obedience of his army. But... Fooled by his own foolishness, he destroyed and betrayed everything all of us had fought for, and many before us had built and protected. Some speak of him as a man who lost his mind, others as someone who tried to reach too far for a power beyond measure. I see him as nothing else but another victim of what we have all been forced to live through.

Justice, righteousness... we can call it as we want, he has been executed, and now we can start all over again. We face now a new threat, in the form of the Black Dragon Flight, but nothing will stop us from having our home back in our hands. And today, we have made yet again another important step to achieve exactly that. Stratholme lies at our sight, brothers and sisters, at our reach! Today we will make a before and after in our lives and the lives of those who will be after us. We will give them what should have never been taken from our hands!

Stratholme awaits! Make the restless rest, make the fearless fear, make the deathless feel the power of Justice and Redemption! For our lost brothers and sisters, for Lordaeron, for the Argent Crusade!"

Eloresh's words to his Crusaders, moments before the assault of Stratholme took place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC
<Argent Crusade>

It takes the name directly from the game, because we are indeed following exactly the Argent style of the game. Our main focus are the Scourge, the Black Dragon Aspect, the Twilight Cult (so far), We follow the Argent game stereotype to the line, making it change only as the game tells us to.

<Argent Crusade> is a Heavy RP-PvE guild. We focus in getting true and experienced RP players, as much as we can. Having to RP an Argent truly does involve a lot of lore behind, that most, both, experienced and inexperienced RP players ignore or didn’t get to know properly. It will also be a PvE guild, because we want to make sure that whoever plays with us, and wants to see the new game content Cata is going to give, stays with us and doesn’t have to “choose” between true RP and checking out the great new game content. Altough it will also be a PvE guild, I have to make clear that no one in our guild will be required to do PvE with us if they do not want.

<Argent Crusade> does focus in Lordaeron, and the RP arround it, we are giving the north RP, and taking it back to life for us, RP players.

The guild ranks are:
-Commander: Has the leadership of the battalion. Its power is shared with the Argent Officers.
-Argent Officer: Shares the control with the Commander, and are the superior men and women of the order. Each Argent Officer will have a task within the Crusade. Four "jobs", one to each Argent Officer. They will be the Master spy (taking control of the secret information, and leading the spy section, so the <AC> is informed of what is going on in the world.), Argent Arcanist (helping the Argent magic members control their powers), Argent Bishop (rituals, he/she will as well help the Argents control their ways in the light), and the Battle Templar (will take care of military tactics and enviroment) All these Officers are under direct order of the Commander, and will work alongside with him as his personal counselors.
-Dawnwatcher: Elite and best men and women of the battalion.
-Captain: Directly chosen by the Commander. Lowest ranked officer of the guild.
-Sergeant: Squad leader.
-Knight Crusader: More experienced and trusted than Crusaders, they are men and women that the rest of the batallion looks upon.
-Crusader: Recently recruited soldier that has vowed his life for the Argent Crusade.
-Initiate: Freshly recruited men or women, they still need a lot of training to do! They will stay at the camp until they gain enough experience.

(low level characters will remain as initiates until they reach the level to travel to the Plaguelands by their own. This doesn't mean that they will not RP with the rest of the guild, because the guild itself will take its initiates to the Plaguelands to train and watch over them. ICly, they will be able to come and train at camp until they have gained enough experience in combat.)

Each new recruit/initiate must take the following oath:

Do you hereby swear your unbreakable allegiance to the Argent Crusade?
Do you swear to fight, to give blood and take blood, to defend Azeroth against all that is evil no matter the cost?
Do you swear to embrace and protect your brothers and sisters in arms. To treat them as your equals no matter their past, their race or their gender?
Do you hereby swear ultimate sacrifice, tenacity and loyalty to the Argent Crusade?

All races are allowed, all of them. Classes are all allowed except Death Knights. Warlocks will have to be closely interviewed to see if their goals in the Crusade are truly the same as ours, that means we only allow in the guild “good-rightful alignment warlocks” (or as close to that as they can be, as I am saying, it truly depends on what we talk OOCly, and how the interview is). Due to their assitance throughout the war against the Lich King, Warlocks are accepted into the Crusade. Although still greatly distrusted, they are now given a chance to prove themselves as true Crusaders, and once and for all become a part of the Argent Crusade.

I also want to make sure that it’s said here, that I want to contact all the other guilds which RP is oriented, mainly or not, at Lordaeron, to make events and stuff together (The Shining Strand, Regiment of Lordaeron, The Crimson Flames are only a few that come to my mind right now…)
Recruitment will start today and will for sure never close, so anyone willing to RP (and also PvE if they want) can feel free to give it a chance, I am sure we will not disappoint anyone.

Events will be made in a daily and weekly basis, making sure we give our players a lot to RP with. If someone has any kind of doubt, suggestion, or perhaps want to know how to join, please feel free to wisper me anytime I am online at Eloresh, my main character. Or, you can always visit our newest and great website to post your application there: http://argentcrusade.wowstead.com/

Last edited by Eloresh on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:19 pm; edited 11 times in total
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet
Name: Eloresh Silversmith
Title: Knight, former Argent Commander

Back to top Go down

[A] <Argent Crusade> HEAVY RP - PVE  Empty Re: [A] <Argent Crusade> HEAVY RP - PVE

Post by Gunnell Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:21 am

I'm not a huge fan of using modern military rankings in an organisation like the Argents. How many NPCs of either the Dawn/Crusade do you see with that? They're more like titles related to their post such as; "Defender", "Crusader", "Lord" etc.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

[A] <Argent Crusade> HEAVY RP - PVE  Empty Re: [A] <Argent Crusade> HEAVY RP - PVE

Post by Seranita Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:24 am

BUt here is a question,.. will you still be allied with The deathknghts of the ebon blade? or now that the lich is dead are we targets again?
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:27 am

Shentin wrote:BUt here is a question,.. will you still be allied with The deathknghts of the ebon blade? or now that the lich is dead are we targets again?

It's a bit of a no brainer. The Argent Crusade were always allied with the Knights of the Ebon Blade - Tirion may be a huge, hypocritical moron, but if it doesn't start attacking the Forsaken for plaguing and murdering lordaeron citizens RIGHT ON HIS DOORSTEP then it is unlikely that he'd so much as blink an eye at the Ebon Blade.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:28 am

Just making shure,.. we have enough organitations around wanting ower blood for whatever reasons Smile just wanted clarification Razz
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:31 am

Graham - after all, the Argent Crusade is indeed an Army, you look it from where ever you want to look at it, it is. I tried to make sense in it as much as I could, searching in the wiki for all the Argent NPCs that were indeed "officers" of some type. I took some of the names for the guild itself, and I came up with some others to fill in the spots I needed.

Shentin - ICly, the Argents and the Death Knights are indeed allied, your closest example is the Ashen Verdict. Let me copy and paste to clear it out. "The Ashen Verdict is an alliance of the best craftsmen of the Argent Crusade and the Knights of the Ebon Blade". So, in true game content, we are allies, and in a RP way, Ephitos and me, both leaders of each "batallions" or groups, are close allies too. So to answer your question, We will be allied, and no, you won't be targets.
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:08 am

This looks pretty cool, following the Argent Stereotype to the letter, I just think maybe you have too many ranks when the guild is only starting off, some just seem a tad unnessacary imo like quartermaster, corporal and private first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Yeah, bolster the ranks! Recruit into the Ranks!
Eloresh , I wish you the best of luck!
The Brotherhood stands behind you and your people.
Smile
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Neutral Argent guild from what I gather, I approve.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Satisfying my curiosity here. Do you intend to keep the guild away from wpvp events? I remember there was some arguing the last time an Argent-themed guild decided to show up and hang around an alliance army while it was engaged with the Horde.
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Indeed, neutral guild, and no world pvp events for the Argents AS A GUILD (who knows if someone wants to go to one OOCly... I cant tell people not to pvp :S XD)

And Saevir, last time, the Argent guild was told that it was a crusade against the undead, that is why they where there at the Plaguelands (infact the guild left ICly because they noticed that it was a war against the Horde and not the Scourge)
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:30 am

Good luck with this project, Eloresh!! It looks great :)
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:56 am

I love you Eloresh.
xD
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:20 am

Eloresh wrote:Indeed, neutral guild, and no world pvp events for the Argents AS A GUILD (who knows if someone wants to go to one OOCly... I cant tell people not to pvp :S XD)

If someone from your argents decides to take off their tabard and obscure their face, we can't know that they are argent crusaders.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:22 am

Also true ^
But OOCly they will cry and complain to other people. What you should do Elo is become a sub-faction, like I did with the Brotherhood. So you can side with the Alliance if you want too ^^
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Ephitos wrote:Also true ^
But OOCly they will cry and complain to other people. What you should do Elo is become a sub-faction, like I did with the Brotherhood. So you can side with the Alliance if you want too ^^

but then I cant really play the Argent prototype seriously... XD
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:18 pm

What would be great is to be able to handel with someone from Horde, the same guild horde side. You can do cross faction event and such things.
If I wasn't involved in my own project this is typically the kind of guild I'd really enjoy as I always end up by role playing neutral/peacefull/super tolerant character anyway and I love as much horde than alliance.
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Yes, I did talk that out once, but I cannot lead the Horde side and Alliance side at the same time... its kind of... impossible for me, to be honest XD

I actually want to put this here, that if anyone from the Horde reads this, and wants to make something in their faction, that he/she contacts me, and perhaps talk something out, it would be really cool to have an Argent guild in the Horde too, and do some awesome cross faction RP.
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mijaan Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Good Luck Elo.

It's difficult to run a Neutral guild because the horde always gank you. ¬¬

Anyway, enjoy.

Mijaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mijaan Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Eloresh wrote:
Ephitos wrote:Also true ^

but then I cant really play the Argent prototype seriously... XD

^ we tried this, the argent guard, it was good but lost its novelty after a while.

Mijaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Ranks have been modified.
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Well, best of luck with the idea, Elo. Seems like you're putting plenty of thought into it.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:32 am

Decided to begin my /who stalking session. You had members online.
Good work, Eloresh you make a good GM. Hope this blossoms and by the time Cata changes arrive we can be looking at many great RP opportunities Smile!
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Post been modified, once again (ranks part)
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Crusader should be a higher rank. Crusader is like a pre-step to Dawnwatcher I would think.
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next