Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Looking for connections

5 posters

Go down

[A] Looking for connections Empty [A] Looking for connections

Post by Braiden Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:55 pm

As the topic states I'm looking for connections and relations to my character Baron Braiden Mistmantle. He's noble so other nobles would be more then welcome first hand, other then that he's a scientist with a special intrest in alchemy and mixology (both the helpful and hurtful kinds of brews/potions/poisons/antidotes, I'm willing to improvise if there's someone that thinks either works with their char, criminals and lawful folks alike, customers and assistants etc.).

Other then that he's from the Duskwood originally (tough way way back since well... you all know what the Mistmantle manor holds) so connections via that is also welcome as well as mage connections as he studied in Dalaran for a while during his youth.

Any suggestions are welcome, feel free to pm me on the forum or give me a wisper ingame to discuss it further.
//Braiden
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

[A] Looking for connections Empty Re: [A] Looking for connections

Post by Zinkle Figgins Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Having friends in the Underworld is always a good move *hands Braiden a paperboard*
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Indeed my short friend, why dont you and me have a little chat ingame if you got any suggestions?
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:43 pm

Natelda is from Duskwood, from the Crow family who lived outside Darkshire, working class. Rumored to be witches. Her mother was burn't at the stake. She goes under many names and illusioned faces.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Mistmantle is a Gilnean family, actually. Stalvan just moved there whilst he was a private tutor - It gets explained better in Cataclysm.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Yes I know that mutch, it's a branch of that family my character belongs to, in my version the mistmantle manor already existed in the duskwood before stalvan came. I know I'm most likely modifying lore in the end but as of now there's enough vague hints to make it possible to make some up Wink
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:29 pm

I'd advise possibly making your character not a Mistmantle, since you want him to be a baron from Duskwood, there are plenty of other family names that you might make up that would be equally good. But of course it's your call, and if you have reasons, fair 'nough.

That said! I have possible contact ideas, as my character Valerias is not only from Duskwood, but also involved in several areas of business in which she might cross paths with both nobles and alchemists. One being that she's a courtesan in Stormwind (thus the knowing nobles part) and the other being that she's part of a high-end smuggling operation (thus the dealing with alchemists/people interested in rare goods).

If any of that interests you, feel free to nudge me with a PM or in game, since I'm very much in the market for contacts too.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Oh I just find it easyer to make the backstory a part of it all when there is something to base it around. I'm hoping that wont annoy too many, I have gotten both positive and negative responses on it OOC.

Anyhow Aniane lets have a little chat ingame if/when possible then.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum