Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pranked.

2 posters

Go down

Pranked. Empty Pranked.

Post by Jeanpierre Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:47 am

((2 days ago..))

Pierre greeted Allison absently as he walked in the Gilded Rose. His mind was troubled. A conversation that night, handling Light and Shadow had shaken the very foundations of his belief and views. Lost in thoughts, Pierre walked up the stairs, Allison hurrying after him with a few tax papers. "Pierre, I need some help with these..". But he didn't hear her.

With the use of a few words, the conversation had shredded the fiber of his teachings. He would need time to recover and piece together the puzzle that was placed before him. He walked into his room, Allison still following him closely as she elaborated on the urgency of her tax papers, like noise in the background of his mind.

Pierre continued his thoughts: he was in no position to judge the truth of the words he heard earlier than night. Either fear or lack of understanding blinded him. He would give the Light the time he needed to learn the difference.
'And then!', he thought, 'I shall return an-'

*A high pitched scream filled the building*

"Pierre.. what has gotten into you?", Allison looked at Pierre in shock. Pierre stood rooted to the ground, paralyzed.

*croak*

Allison turned her head and faced a most gruesome toad, blinking its pitch black eyes, a pink ribbon tied around its fat neck.

Pierre turned around and made his way to the door, only to find it slammed shut in his face as Allison fled the room. Stumbling back and landing on his rear, he looked around in horror. A toad jumped from the bed into his lap.

"Dear Light Pierre.. they are but toads" he grunted to himself as he tried to get a grip on himself and control his breathing.
"How did these get here?"
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Pranked. Empty Re: Pranked.

Post by Valerias Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:47 am

Firstly, the IC advertisement you made had me laughing... I'm now thoroughly entertained and equally confused. Well done, I'd say.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:05 pm

((Thank you Aniane Smile ))

Pranked, times two

Pierre scanned through a few papers as he walked up the stairs of the Gilded Rose. He opened his unlocked door and stared in shock at his room. The whole room was filled with lettuces. Even his bed was stuffed with them.
"Oh dear... What is going on?" He frowned and called Allison. He showed her the room,
"Allison did yo-"
- "Dear Light, Pierre! What did you do to your room!" she yelled.
"But I di-"
- "What were you thinking? Why do you show me this?"
"Ehm... You don't kno-"
- "Seriously Pierre... what is up with you lately. Clean this mess up! Instantly before they begin to rot and their stench will never leave the room."
"But I-"
- "Now!" and after a firm, reprimanding stare she turned around and walked down.

Pierre sighed and shook his head. He went downstairs and picked up a big jute bag, under Allison's scrutinizing stare, and walked back up. He kneeled and grabbed the first lettuce. Immediately he released it and yelped in shock as he found a giant slug sitting on his hand. Pierre jumped up and shook his hand violently, shuddering in disgust.
"Oh dear. This is horrid."

Armed with his tweezers, he continued his task, putting all snails and slugs he encountered in a wooden box. One of the slugs was split in half under his trembling tweezers, forcing Pierre to go out for a breather. He looked at the people outside and wondered... "How could someone forget about such a load of lettuce?"
Slowly regaining his posture he walked back in and cleaned his room.

Pierre sat down and grabbed a piece of paper and started writing with a broad quill.
'Lost and Found! Lettuce and slugs. Dear lettuce and slugs keeper, it seems thou have misplaced... '
"Maybe I should not mention the slugs... " Pierre sighed. "This is rediculous. I have never heard of misplaced vegetables in my life and I hardly deem the slugs able to move a whole lettuce around."
Pierre brushed his lips with the feather of the quill.
"I suspect foul play." He tossed the quill back in the holder and made himself ready to sleep.

It truly was a wonderful specimen! In front of the Stormwind gate, Pierre leaned on his knees and marveled the flower from closeby. Suddenly his senses warned him of a danger approaching. With an impressive amount of focus and control he raised himself and looked down the road. A hooded man was walking towards Stormwind, engulved in so dark an aura that he seemed to be made more of shadow than of flesh. Behind him, a beautiful woman with golden hair, in a thorn white dress was chained at her wrists and dragged along.
A horn was blown behind Pierre and instantly the entrance to the city was barred with brave fighters, including Sir Drayke, Doctor Finjé, Sir Barov, Bludstone and... even the Shields and the army of Stormwind and its general were there.
The dark man came to a stop before them and raised a hand. And all quailed in despair! All but one... Pierre.
"Ohhh Light!" exclaimed Doctor Finjé, as he fell to his knees, "What wonderous student of mine can save us from this horror!?"
Pierre bravely stepped forward and behold! By uttering a few magical words his robes turned into the most splendid and radiant armor ever seen by mortal eyes. His helm had an aura of Light. So inspiring was the radience of Pierre's armor that the dark man screamed in pain. His dark aura faded, his threatening air vanished and he was turned into a simple man. The man cried and pleaded "Oh dear Light! Forgive me and let me repent my sins! I shall go to Northshire and pray till I be an enlightened man like thee!". So strong was the compassion of Pierre that with a short nod the man was free to go, and the chains of the woman crumbled to dust.
As she came running to Pierre, to embrace her savior, he waved in front of his helmet trying to rid himself of an insect. Pierre tried again to no avail. It felt as if something landed on the brow of his helm and so he slapped his helmet firmly!

Pierre sprang up in his bed. "Oh yuck!" he shouted as he held his hand in the pale light peering through his window. A snail was splattered all over his hand and goo dripped from his brow. Surpressing a vomid reflex he searched a piece of cloth to clean his hand and face.
"Oh dear.. So... unsettling..." He shuddered in disgust.
Pierre lighted a candle and began searching for other snails in the room. He found a few more, hiding behind the headpiece of his bed. Reluctantly he used his tweezers to place them in a glass pot.
"Who would do such a thing?" he grunted.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum