Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defias Brotherhood Alliance Side Radio Station Thinkathon.

+9
Antistia
Gogol
Neyvin/Noxie
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Mandui
Meralynn / Ashla
Quin
Geldar
Jayse
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Defias Brotherhood Alliance Side Radio Station Thinkathon. Empty Defias Brotherhood Alliance Side Radio Station Thinkathon.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Alright. So the thought has crossed my mind. Back in the day when i was a hard core pro at Counter-strike i made a little Internet radio station over the net. Where is used to play music and broadcast clan stats etc etc.

Now ive been thinking about how i can implement this into WOW. And ive been running some tests on the station. Its all working nicely and im ready to start a broadcast. The only think i need to make sure of is if the peoples of the realm feel such a thing is useful Smile

The radio station will consist of daily shows playing music, event broadcasts, competitions and games etc etc. Just like a normal radio station would.

I think this would be great for all those levelers out there grinding away and also for us hard core RPers to keep track of RP events and the like.

But the main focus for this thread right now is your opinions so off you go. Comment your little hearts out please Very Happy

P.s. I'd also like to know what you lot listen to these days. So i have an idea on what to play should this come about Wink

<3 always. Jinoti afro

Back to top Go down

Defias Brotherhood Alliance Side Radio Station Thinkathon. Empty Re: Defias Brotherhood Alliance Side Radio Station Thinkathon.

Post by Jayse Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:48 pm

As always someone being creative is nothing but good XD As for a list of music.. erm.. how long and diverse do you want it to be?

*looks at his collection.. towering to the heavens*
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Defias Brotherhood Alliance Side Radio Station Thinkathon. Empty Re: Defias Brotherhood Alliance Side Radio Station Thinkathon.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Meh. Just chuck what you can at me. So i can make a list Razz. Im up for doing this. So i just need the love to get me started ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Defias Brotherhood radio?! What is this trickery?! Although, epic initiative.. just epic, will be looking forward to the broadcasts, as for music - everything from heavy to very heavy! And also, if you need help/ideas - send a PM or a poke ingame!
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:49 pm

As long as you dont overdose on Hardcore/hardstyle w/e or metal you're in the cool zone.

ps. electro dnb and dub please Very Happy
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:52 pm

@Geldar any help is apprieciated ofcourse. And i certainly will have a poke at you Razz.

Quin. Nice name btw Wink, Im into the dubstep myself. But i also love metal and all that other hocus pocus. So it will be VERY varied Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Jinoti, tell me! Are there going to be any live broadcasts by the way? -peers-
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Its all gonna be live matey Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:55 pm

I demand that you play the Trololo Song.

I also support this idea! Go Jin! *high fives*
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet
Name: Meralynn
Title: Sergeant, Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:57 pm

The "Trolololololololol" Man WILL be making an appearance. As will songs like "Big blue dress", "dont make me get my main" Etc etc etc.

*Fives high!* <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Jinoti wrote:Its all gonna be live matey Smile.

I meant like adding a show or two hosted by players. Not just music, but is that actually possible?
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:04 pm

I can do some live in game stuff if thats what people want Razz. I had this image of a mass rave in the dwarven districts hall XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:21 pm

Great initiative! As for the music, I believe a balanced mix between the different genres would serve everyone well ^^ Good luck with it, surely looking forward to listen to it! Very Happy
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Thankies ^^. Still working out some kinks n' bugs atm >< Ill post something about when its done Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:52 pm

Quin wrote:As long as you dont overdose on Hardcore/hardstyle w/e or metal you're in the cool zone.

ps. electro dnb and dub please Very Happy

What... dub before HS and HC..?? blargh!

But in any case, three thumbs up for this idea, Jinoti. =)
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Three huh? O.o WELL ALRIGHT THEN! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Neyvin/Noxie Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Sounds like a cool idea this. And you should have retro 80s & 90s nights, with music, clearly <.<

Alternativly you could just look through the "What're you listening to thread" thing on this forum as well Smile

But yeah, looking forward to listening in!
Neyvin/Noxie
Neyvin/Noxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:01 pm

This is what people really want to hear.

I speak for the mayority, what others here might say is just voiced individuals. Listen to a expert.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:06 pm

*writes down the name* XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:20 pm

I demand at least one token rap/ hip hop song. D:
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:26 pm

- - *writes that down too* Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:27 pm

Oh btw, if you need any instrumental/soundtrack music, give me a poke. I have a collection I'm rather proud of Razz
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:31 pm

Well i AM looking for some like.. jingles/background music/etc etc XD. Send me way if you like Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Jinoti wrote:Well i AM looking for some like.. jingles/background music/etc etc XD. Send me way if you like Very Happy

Can do!
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Just chuck them my way, ill have a listen and ill emplement them somehow XD Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next