Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turbulent Love

Go down

Turbulent Love Empty Turbulent Love

Post by Jeanpierre Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:08 pm

((A tale of romance. The story began in februari and runs parallel with some of the stories in JP's story thread. It was kept separate because JP kept things quite separately as well. ICly, few knew the full story and as such I preferred to keep it separated OOCly. Some pieces are still to be written to fill in gaps.))

Jean-Pierre was walking along the walls surrounding the Cathedral enjoying the sunlight on this bright day. Suddenly Jean-Pierre felt a strong air current rise up, but rather than push it seemed to pull him forward with such strength that he nearly stumbled and only a fraction of time later, the current reversed direction and blew him back as if he'd run into a wall of air. Falling on his hands and rear he looked up as a shadow loomed above him.

Before him stood a young woman, in her early twenties, in a dark dress that really accented her curves. He could sense a scent of perfume with a tad of vanilla fill the air around her... and him. Much to his surprise, she didn't seem to wear any shoes.
"Ohh, I'm thorry!" she lisped. Her voice was soft and sweet as she looked down at him, half smiling, half frowning.
"Ith everything alright?" she continued. Jean-Pierre woke from his staring and smiled helplessly. He got up quickly and dusted of his robe.
"Y..yes.. Yes I'm alright."
She had a lightly tanned skin and long wavy brown hair. She had an almost childish smile on her face and looked intently at him with deep brown eyes that seemed to spark with joy.
"Good. I'm tho thorry, I wathn't paying attention."
"Eh.. it's eh.. alright." Jean-Pierre tried to focus on his robe though he couldn't help glancing at her bare feet.
"Well? Never theen a mage before?"
"Oh.. eh.. I don't think so. What did you.. ehm.. do? Just right here?"
"Teleported, of courthe". She rolled her eyes to mock him. Jean-Pierre turned red in the face and fidgetted his robe.
"Hey, your robe lookth damaged!" and she pointed at some tearmarks on his robe. "I'm a tailor. I will fikth it. Come on! I'll thow you!". Before he realised what was going on, she had grabbed his hand and started running, pulling him along.

Jean-Pierre tried to keep up, but it didn't prove easy. She was fast despite running on bare feet. They arrived at the moonwell in the Park where she let go of him and climbed the edge of the moonwell with trained ease, giggling as she went. What she planned on doing there, he didn't know but she surely seemed to have forgotten about his robe completely. Jean-Pierre carefully climbed the edge as well, paying great care for his footing on the slipery surface. She sat down by the edge, splashing her feet in the water like a child.
"This plathe ith tho beautifull" and she smiled at him. Jean-Pierre looked around and at the surface of the water, watching the clouds float by in the reflection. It looked like a shrine of peace in the middle of a busy city.
"You're right, it is."
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down