Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Magic and Courtesy

+3
Shaelyssa
Valerias
Baalin
7 posters

Go down

Of Magic and Courtesy Empty Of Magic and Courtesy

Post by Baalin Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:13 am

<Veeno Crystalweaver is seen sitting on a bed of Darnassian design scribbling within a medium sized tome, occasionally dipping his quill into ink, occasionally he would stop completely and stare and smile at nothing in particular, and continue to scribble once again>

"I have finally managed to grab hold of precious time to note down the events of the past three days, a new record if I may add through the past one hundred years. Three days ago I have finally met with the Night elves, officially of course, and have been allowed to set foot within their lands for the first time in "my" history.

I write these words from the comfort of an elven guest bed, usually I'd seek the feel of a desk to comfort myself but there was something strangely mind-soothing about the elven beds, I dare not intrude and ask them of their secret, it would obviously be improper. They offered me their food and allowed me to walk within their cities as I pleased, there are truly no words to describe their homes and buildings, the very atmosphere is mystic and magnificent, charming and attractive, pleasing to the eyes in a mysterious way, however in no doubt in my mind I must have been watched carefully, if I was a Night elf I'd do the same. Oh! And the temple! Impossible to even imagine describing it's grandness, if only I had
a few thousand years worth of grammar to even touch on its vast warming aura.

My encounter with the Circle elders of Darnassus was most excellent in my opinion, I paid the greatest of care in noting down these peoples' customs, likes and dislikes, and have took even greater care at the mentioning of Magic. Before I began my journey they replied to my letter with great agreement, showing that they had been honoured by my careful and considerate approach, I needed to show them that I was indeed an outsider yet that I would mean them no ill-respect, one of Night elves was even "Surprised" at how I gave my proposal, as were some of the elders who when they replied with their letter.

As the circle meeting continued I occasionally exchanged words to a lovely Night elven elder of diplomacy who took the greatest of care to also translate for me and my gnomish companions what the circle elders were discussing (Note to self, remember to consider finding time to fully learn Darnassian), as the time was given for me to speak I did so and discussed how our people could further benefit our two races and their relationship and how the Gnomes and Night elves should further empower their alliance, yet, as the subject of my occupation, my life-focus and my Dalaran past was eventually conjured I sensed a great eruption of mistrust and hatred in most of the ancient ones, and for a questionable moment it was as if all the guilt in the world hit me, I did not know truly why it was this severe.Yet, they still continue to show their kindness, respect and above all hospitality even though they see a gnome whos spent all of his life within the world of magic.

I sit here on the greatest of beds within their magnificent city and I contemplate to myself of these few days, yet I still cannot imagine living for at least one thousand years, let alone a few thousand years. Such wisdom and experience these people posses, and I grow more jealous with every passing moment."
Baalin
Baalin

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Of Magic and Courtesy Empty Re: Of Magic and Courtesy

Post by Valerias Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:10 pm

((A good and interesting read!))
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:40 pm

OOC:

Dirty little gnomes don't belong in Kalimdor. GET OUT! (Although GAS looked so adorable with Calisar sitting next to them translating hahahaha <3)
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Baalin Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:24 pm

((Get out eh ? Well as soon as our Gnomergan is back all bets are off, were comin' fer ya elfy ! ))
Baalin
Baalin

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Completely unaware off gnome and elven friendship going on Ezlbag is sitting around constructing his new gun "the eartaker 3000"
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:18 am

Shaelyssa wrote:OOC:

Dirty little gnomes don't belong in Kalimdor. GET OUT! (Although GAS looked so adorable with Calisar sitting next to them translating hahahaha <3)

<-- condemned to the kiddie corner it felt like ^^

Lovely writing Vee!
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiston Farley Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:48 pm

((Lovely. Wonder if you want to donate some of your notations and texts to the Explorers Guild Archive....))
Whiston Farley
Whiston Farley

Character sheet
Name: Whiston Farley
Title: The Hound Master - Watcher of Sacred Ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Laphia Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:41 pm

((Very interesting reading, and seems a good RPing went on! really nice to hear about! woul love to experience something like that! XD ))
Laphia
Laphia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down