Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By the Light! A plague is upon us!

+14
Raelan
Zhakiri
Quin
Ralegh
itsy
Kristeas Sunbinder
Feydor
Saevir
Gahalla
Raviran / Reynar
Sylvina
Lavian
Jayse
Jeanpierre
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

By the Light! A plague is upon us! - Page 2 Empty Re: By the Light! A plague is upon us!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:
Jazeel wrote:Actually, good point. How does the plague affect different races? Are some more vulnerable than others?

Dwarves: uncontrolable hair growth.

What else is new?

Back to top Go down

By the Light! A plague is upon us! - Page 2 Empty Re: By the Light! A plague is upon us!

Post by Raelan Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:18 am

It seems to have kicked off nicely.
The population of Stormwind should be warned by now, after tonight's events at the Cathedrale, the Shields did what they had to do after all.

Go forth and spread it, my infectees!

(Whom I'm deeply grateful to for playing along)

Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasity Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:33 pm

I have a question, concerning this plague. Is it perhaps possible for me to get infected, become ill, get attended to, and afterwards have someone notice the demon seal on my right upper leg, and have it exorcized, while I’m ill, or not? (That was a mouth full Razz) Maybe the seal catalyzes the effect or something like that? The person who gave it to me hasn’t been online for ages, and I’d like to get, well rid of it.

I’ll explain the seal to the one who’s up for the little event. Let me know in game if you’re interested. If you are, I’ll get infected and look for help in the Cathedral.

Chasity

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:00 pm

You're talking about Bill?
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet
Name: Ray Hutch
Title: Bandit, Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasity Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Raviran wrote:You're talking about Bill?

Yeah.

Chasity

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Well he moved in with his GF and will be off WoW for a while, or that's what he said like a month ago.

So he will be back prob at some point, you can remove the seal but he'll place it on ya again for sure when he comes back...
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:07 pm

My dear friends of Stormwind!
Rumour has it that the great Doctor Mendax has arrived, and with him a cure to rid the population of this putrid plague!
With a quick payment for one gold for a dosage that will rid this horrid disease for one person, you too can be healthy once again!

((The cure is fake, snake-oil seller, coming to the cathedral soon!XD))

Cancel that, not happening.

Last edited by Feydor on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasity Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Raviran wrote:Well he moved in with his GF and will be off WoW for a while, or that's what he said like a month ago.

So he will be back prob at some point, you can remove the seal but he'll place it on ya again for sure when he comes back...

Well, it depends. If someone'll educate me on the seal I think I'll avoid Bill. So he'll have to force me then. Though, for some reason, I fear that's not a problem for Bill. Wink

Chasity

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Indeed, since Bill handles all the magic thingies and i beat everyones ass. That's how it usually goes
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:00 pm

Matelda, my illusionist has died today. I cried alittle IRL, i won't lie. Razz I've enjoyed the charecter, but it was a perfect ending.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:13 pm

*snif* It was touching. Razz
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallea/Trollmeat Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:40 pm

Being ill just won't be the same without her :<
Mallea/Trollmeat
Mallea/Trollmeat

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaraj Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:55 pm

The end of the plague may be coming soon. If you haven't had a character been given the gift of the plague yet, be sure to do so before it's too late.
Zaraj
Zaraj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2