Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SONG QUOTE GAME (IN CAPS!)

+8
Kristeas Sunbinder
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Meralynn / Ashla
Mandui
Etular
Nayan
Arinith
avaiel
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

THE SONG QUOTE GAME (IN CAPS!) - Page 2 Empty Re: THE SONG QUOTE GAME (IN CAPS!)

Post by Nayan Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:08 am

I'm just a poor boy, I've been so disillusioned, I don't think you're unworthy...Crawling in my skin these boots are made for walking! Incarnated marvels, simplified. Effects from visions of love and hate running through my veins going higher than the sky, we're breaking my back just to be white and nerdy! Oh god of earth and altar, just give me a sign.Heavy thoughts sift through dust, flock's chasing to find me alone. Tell me what you want, I love you always forever. Don't go wasting your time, get off of my cloud, I guess it's too bad. Hello, is it me you're deep in the blackest hole
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

THE SONG QUOTE GAME (IN CAPS!) - Page 2 Empty Re: THE SONG QUOTE GAME (IN CAPS!)

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:41 pm

I'm just a poor boy, I've been so disillusioned, I don't think you're unworthy...Crawling in my skin these boots are made for walking! Incarnated marvels, simplified. Effects from visions of love and hate running through my veins going higher than the sky, we're breaking my back just to be white and nerdy! Oh god of earth and altar, just give me a sign.Heavy thoughts sift through dust, flock's chasing to find me alone. Tell me what you want, I love you always forever. Don't go wasting your time, get off of my cloud, I guess it's too bad. Hello, is it me you're deep in the blackest hole, hooked on a romance
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet
Name: Meralynn
Title: Sergeant, Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down

Post by Etular Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:34 pm

I'm just a poor boy, I've been so disillusioned, I don't think you're unworthy...Crawling in my skin these boots are made for walking! Incarnated marvels, simplified. Effects from visions of love and hate running through my veins going higher than the sky, we're breaking my back just to be white and nerdy! Oh god of earth and altar, just give me a sign.Heavy thoughts sift through dust, flock's chasing to find me alone. Tell me what you want, I love you always forever. Don't go wasting your time, get off of my cloud, I guess it's too bad. Hello, is it me you're deep in the blackest hole, hooked on a romance with a thousand lies and
Etular
Etular

Character sheet
Name: Etular Fizzlebomb
Title: Demonology Student of GAIRDAS

http://www.etular.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:55 pm

I'm just a poor boy, I've been so disillusioned, I don't think you're unworthy...Crawling in my skin these boots are made for walking! Incarnated marvels, simplified. Effects from visions of love and hate running through my veins going higher than the sky, we're breaking my back just to be white and nerdy! Oh god of earth and altar, just give me a sign.Heavy thoughts sift through dust, flock's chasing to find me alone. Tell me what you want, I love you always forever. Don't go wasting your time, get off of my cloud, I guess it's too bad. Hello, is it me you're deep in the blackest hole, hooked on a romance with a thousand lies and I say... Take me out
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:30 pm

I'm just a poor boy, I've been so disillusioned, I don't think you're unworthy...Crawling in my skin these boots are made for walking! Incarnated marvels, simplified. Effects from visions of love and hate running through my veins going higher than the sky, we're breaking my back just to be white and nerdy! Oh god of earth and altar, just give me a sign.Heavy thoughts sift through dust, flock's chasing to find me alone. Tell me what you want, I love you always forever. Don't go wasting your time, get off of my cloud, I guess it's too bad. Hello, is it me you're deep in the blackest hole, hooked on a romance with a thousand lies and I say... Take me out, now walk me out, now
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Nassulra / Dobkins Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:14 pm

I'm just a poor boy, I've been so disillusioned, I don't think you're unworthy...Crawling in my skin these boots are made for walking! Incarnated marvels, simplified. Effects from visions of love and hate running through my veins going higher than the sky, we're breaking my back just to be white and nerdy! Oh god of earth and altar, just give me a sign.Heavy thoughts sift through dust, flock's chasing to find me alone. Tell me what you want, I love you always forever. Don't go wasting your time, get off of my cloud, I guess it's too bad. Hello, is it me you're deep in the blackest hole, hooked on a romance with a thousand lies and I say... Take me out, now walk me out, now darkness wakes and stirs imagination
Nassulra / Dobkins
Nassulra / Dobkins

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyrael/Alexandra Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:22 pm

I'm just a poor boy, I've been so disillusioned, I don't think you're unworthy...Crawling in my skin these boots are made for walking! Incarnated marvels, simplified. Effects from visions of love and hate running through my veins going higher than the sky, we're breaking my back just to be white and nerdy! Oh god of earth and altar, just give me a sign. Heavy thoughts sift through dust, flock's chasing to find me alone. Tell me what you want, I love you always forever. Don't go wasting your time, get off of my cloud, I guess it's too bad. Hello, is it me you're deep in the blackest hole, hooked on a romance with a thousand lies and I say... Take me out, now walk me out, now darkness wakes and stirs imagination and that's when a gentleman caught my eye. Once or twice we
Dyrael/Alexandra
Dyrael/Alexandra

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nassulra / Dobkins Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:03 pm

I'm just a poor boy, I've been so disillusioned, I don't think you're unworthy...Crawling in my skin these boots are made for walking! Incarnated marvels, simplified. Effects from visions of love and hate running through my veins going higher than the sky, we're breaking my back just to be white and nerdy! Oh god of earth and altar, just give me a sign. Heavy thoughts sift through dust, flock's chasing to find me alone. Tell me what you want, I love you always forever. Don't go wasting your time, get off of my cloud, I guess it's too bad. Hello, is it me you're deep in the blackest hole, hooked on a romance with a thousand lies and I say... Take me out, now walk me out, now darkness wakes and stirs imagination and that's when a gentleman caught my eye. Once or twice we say there's no future for us as a pair! I know, i may know, i don't care! Just for this moment!
Nassulra / Dobkins
Nassulra / Dobkins

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Oi! You two, five words only!
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubeh Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:42 pm

I'm just a poor boy, I've been so disillusioned, I don't think you're unworthy...Crawling in my skin these boots are made for walking! Incarnated marvels, simplified. Effects from visions of love and hate running through my veins going higher than the sky, we're breaking my back just to be white and nerdy! Oh god of earth and altar, just give me a sign. Heavy thoughts sift through dust, flock's chasing to find me alone. Tell me what you want, I love you always forever. Don't go wasting your time, get off of my cloud, I guess it's too bad. Hello, is it me you're deep in the blackest hole, hooked on a romance with a thousand lies and I say... Take me out, now walk me out, now darkness wakes and stirs imagination and that's when a gentleman caught my eye. Once or twice we say there's no future for us as a pair! I know, i may know, i don't care! Just for this moment! Everyone learns faster on fire,
Wubeh
Wubeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Nassulra / Dobkins Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:36 am

Bennedict wrote:Oi! You two, five words only!

Sorry i got carried off boss.. Can you ever forgive me? Sad
Nassulra / Dobkins
Nassulra / Dobkins

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darjee Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:48 pm

I'm just a poor boy, I've been so disillusioned, I don't think you're unworthy...Crawling in my skin these boots are made for walking! Incarnated marvels, simplified. Effects from visions of love and hate running through my veins going higher than the sky, we're breaking my back just to be white and nerdy! Oh god of earth and altar, just give me a sign. Heavy thoughts sift through dust, flock's chasing to find me alone. Tell me what you want, I love you always forever. Don't go wasting your time, get off of my cloud, I guess it's too bad. Hello, is it me you're deep in the blackest hole, hooked on a romance with a thousand lies and I say... Take me out, now walk me out, now darkness wakes and stirs imagination and that's when a gentleman caught my eye. Once or twice we say there's no future for us as a pair! I know, i may know, i don't care! Just for this moment! Everyone learns faster on fire, This fire in my skin

Darjee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2