Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a consort?

5 posters

Go down

Looking for a consort? Empty Looking for a consort?

Post by Melnerag Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:00 am

Ever found yourself in a dire need of a good company to have a drink with, entertain you or share the troubles that weight heavily upon your shoulders? Perhaps you are going on this one special occasion where you cannot afford to appear alone and want a companion by your side; and did you know that this companion can also assist you as your secretary, scribe or representative and turn those ten minutes you have between two important meetings into a full day's worth of rest. Well, wait no longer and contact Sophyra at the slaughtered lamb!

I am well-versed in the art of conversation and writing, capable in providing counsel on diverse topics ranging from every-day situation to politics, maintaining pleasant conversation about almost everything as well as masterful in various forms of entertainment such as massage, dance, music, poetry and singing. Not to mention I have an outfit for every occasion. Suffice to say, your most refined desires will be satisfied and long-cherished dreams fulfilled.

Contact in person or by letter, pay discussed based on the task at hand, great discounts for loyal customers.

Sophyra, daughter of Ashay
Hostess of the Red Eclipse.

This service is registered with the Ministry of Trade, all Stormwind taxes and regulations apply

In short, providing consort services. Best real-world example I can provide are japanese geishas and greek haeteras. If there are questions, feel free to ask them here as well as in-game.

PS: Horde can apply, but there will be many complications such as languege barrier to name but a few.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Looking for a consort? Empty Re: Looking for a consort?

Post by Feydor Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:11 pm

hells yes
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Imanuel you be ebul. You forgot to mention the drugs in the drinks and the stripping of all money from your clients. Not to mention the curses of not being able to ever get another one up! xD

Anyways, lovely concept <3
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:33 pm

I think I should hire you as my Negative Publicity Agent, Mand! I don't care what you say about me, as long as you spell my name right! *cackle*
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Rentarn Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Lovely concept? Like anyone's going to hire Immanuel for "talking" or "company". It's like legalizing pot all over again.
Rentarn
Rentarn

Location : (1)A particular point or place in physical space. (2)An act of locating.

Character sheet
Name: Dr. Rentarn Finje
Title: Surgeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Rentarn wrote:It's like legalizing pot all over again.
Rentarn wrote:It's like legalizing pot
Rentarn wrote:It's like pot
Rentarn wrote:It's pot

I'm in!
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum