Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallyndra - Chapter Four: Love pays the Price

2 posters

Go down

Gallyndra - Chapter Four: Love pays the Price Empty Gallyndra - Chapter Four: Love pays the Price

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:06 pm

The evening started to set in and the last rays of sunlight luminated the water in the fountain. Gallyndra was resting her palms on the low walls, staring into the water with an empty gaze. The young woman never moved while she just stood there, reluctant to turn around to their house with the chance to run into him. As often as she could she would escape the prison that she called home, she didn't feel safe and sheltered anymore .. not after what had happened a few nights ago. Or was it a week, maybe even more? Time had passed Gallyndra in a haze, every day felt the same.
With a devastated sigh she hangs her head in defeat when her mind tries to block out the latest events that had turned her life around drastically, trying to find a way to move on without having to suffer from this for eternity.
Lost in thoughts she did not hear the approaching footsteps, Tryon walked up behind her with his heart racing in his chest. He did not had the time to go look for her since the last time they met, and he wanted to tell her how much he loved her and craved to be with her. That he would not give up. Smiling in relief he raises his hand and rests it on her shoulder, but the reaction he received was far from what he expected. Gallyndra froze and her frame started to shiver immediatly before she turned around in a swift and panicked movement.
Fear made her yelp in surprise, her beautifull Emerald eyes wide open in terror only to calm down briefly when she saw who it was that surprised her.

"T...t...tr...." she stuttered, not able to speak out his name, not without the sudden tears appearing in her eyes.
"GO AWAY! Leave me alone ... I told you .. we ...can't" in despair she burries her face in her hands, unable to find a way to handle this ... how to hide what has happened, how to make him leave without hurting him too much. The female did not want to hurt him, she loved him so much but what else was there that she could do?
Tryon stood in front of her, confusion kept him frozen in his movement. His hand was still reached out towards the beautifull woman in front of him, he had the urge to wrap his arms around her but somehow saw that something was terribly wrong .... why was she so afraid, what was the pain and shame he could see in her eyes, the expression she tried to hide.

"My love ... I won't walk away, we belong together" while saying this he extended his arms towards her, stepping closer carefully. His gaze was locked on her, peering curiously on how she would react. While letting out a long wailing sob she trew herself into his arms, desiring the comfort after all the pain and humiliation. The male however didn't notice the reasons behind her desperate clinging, for him it was as if she was emotionally on the edge because she was scared to end their relationship.

His arms wrapped around her closely, and the pressure on her skin made her cringe. Several bruises and slowly healing cuts where still all over her body and the sudden intense embrace made her jolt up in pain. Tryon froze when his arms dropped to his side and watched how Gallyndra stood in front of him, her entire frame quivering and the tears dripping down her face freely. Sucking in a low hissing breath between his teeth he narrowed his eyes and parted his lips to speak but she looked up at him with pleading eyes that startled him for a moment.
"Gal...what ......" He took another deep breath and clenched his fists, then he reached out for her wrist and pulled up the sleeve of her robe, exposing her wounds and bruises. She did not try and stop him and just stood frozen in front of him, her eyes tightly shut while she focussed on controlling herself.
A low frustrated and angry growl ripped between the teeth of the male when he released her wrist again, the fury in his eyes clearly visible when he had seen the marks on her body, his suspicion was confirmed because he was perfectly able to link her behaviour to what he had seen.
"Who?!!!" He spoke with a low but demanding tone, he felt the bitter taste of hate on his tongue, nobody would get away by hurting his beloved. But she didn't answer, her eyes nervously looked around the gardens. "Gally ... who did this to you? Tell me!!!"
With another sob the young woman shakes her head "Walk away ... leave me alone ...we.... you ... I .... Ta....NO!!!!" Unable to find the right words, not capable of finding a way to turn back the time and change everything, Gallyndra pushed Tryon aside. Leaving him standing there completely taken abash when he saw her running away from him.
"GALLYNDRA!!!!!!"
Raising his hand and his body twitching briefly when he considers running after her he wipes away a tear of his own, feeling helpless.

Last edited by Zuyala/Najwah/Gallyndra on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Gallyndra - Chapter Four: Love pays the Price Empty Re: Gallyndra - Chapter Four: Love pays the Price

Post by Shaelyssa Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Oh my goodness! That was so sad and touching :(. I have to go and read all the other parts too now. Well done on such a sentimental story!
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Gallyndra - Chapter Four: Love pays the Price Empty Re: Gallyndra - Chapter Four: Love pays the Price

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Thanks for the feedback, I'm planning on picking up this project again, had a bit of a writersblock but there should be up to 3/4 more chapters on gallyndra to reach the present from when I started rp'ing her.
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down