Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] GAIRDAS Requisition Orders

3 posters

Go down

[A] GAIRDAS Requisition Orders Empty [A] GAIRDAS Requisition Orders

Post by Sanara Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Alright, the title might be a little confusing, so I'll step back and walk you through it;

The "GAIRDAS Institute", a little side project I've been running also in the shape of the guild <Allied Science Institute>. It's a fairly small guild centered around more creative, inventive and occasionally silly RP, and I'm quite content with that.

The guild concept is fairly simple but the execution is deceptively complex, and as a downside to that creating RP events for the members can be difficult as I avoid things that can feel "forced", like generic guild meetings and inventing plots for the sake of it. Most RP events are based around making scientific discoveries, research and testing, and other mad science, and as an IC 'company' a good excuse for these events is the lure of profit.

Relax, I'm getting to the point; In order to make my own job easier, and integrate the guild and its members more with the RP community as a whole, I early on came up with the idea of taking "requisition orders" from other RPers, wether RP guilds or groups, or particular individuals, and this is my first official statement on the subject. Hopefully this way the guild members have something to work towards, and can contribute to plotlines other guilds or groups are conducting.

As for what exactly a Requisition Order can be, you can look up the GAIRDAS Institute page on the Defias Wiki to see what the Institute is capable of, wether it be the design and production of a fantastic weapon or advanced research into new potential pie recepies.

Before you place a requisition order you may want to give some thought into its process - Why does your character need this done, and what RP can come from it (on both sides)? Placing an order is easy, and can either be done by posting a message on our guild forums or simply contacting one of the officers ICly, through a meeting or an In Character letter.

The order will be processed and hopefully successfully adapted into an event. Wether you want any personal involvement in these events yourself is entirely optional, but occasionally making them joint events with other guilds is rarely a bad idea!

TLDR;

-Help the Allied Science Institute grow as a creative entity by allowing us to create your plot-devices!

Step 1: Look us up on the GAIRDAS Wiki entry; http://defiaseu.wikia.com/wiki/Allied_Science_Institute

Step 2: Device an idea!

Step 3: Relay this idea to us in-game or at our forums; http://gairdasguild.freeforums.org/index.php

Step 4: ?????

Step 5: PROFIT!

~Blinkie
FOR SCIENCE!

Addendum; Excuse me if this post is unfitting for this forum section, kindly redirect it elsewhere if that is the case.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

[A] GAIRDAS Requisition Orders Empty Re: [A] GAIRDAS Requisition Orders

Post by Shaelyssa Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:44 am

Oh dear, helping the gnomes can never be a good thing. I am still anticipating a worldwide distaster like the Gnomeregan one, a gnomish apocalypse! At any rate, good luck with this project! I'd love to take part except I don't think I have a suitable character anymore, although I was considering to racechange my mage back to Pippy, hmmm :p ...
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:15 am

We do not discriminate towards clients. We'd be happy to conduct mad science for the sake of skinny purple forest pansies just as well as for anyone else!
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Visceril Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:54 am

Hmm...
Si:7 R&D contract may have to be looked at with you guys!
Visceril
Visceril

Character sheet
Name: Visceril Strain
Title: Deathstalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down