Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Character's Last Stand and Death Music

+46
Eowale
corleth
Timna
Eodan
Lexgrad
Amatho
Seranita
Morgaan
Astraea
Rargnasha
Ara
Maelmoor
Lilenath/Ilynaeth
Kil'drakor
Magaskawee/Anaei
avaiel
Chase - Esou
Guldujenu
Quin
Jayse
Etular
Gogol
Nayan
Avein/Numerius
Kristeas Sunbinder
Darlick/Kilock/Juniera
(Goggy) - Exilius
Torukan
Geldar
Lini
Axio
Gunnell
Sir Lancelot
Cid
Halya
Arantal
Raelan
itsy
Lavian
Feydor
Whiston Farley
Cathee Norris
Flo
Mandui
Gesh
Elízabéth Moren
50 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Your Character's Last Stand and Death Music - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Character's Last Stand and Death Music

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:46 pm

I've posted this on another thread (I think the anime one) but it's just epic and would make a good last stand music for just about anyone. ;D

Back to top Go down

Your Character's Last Stand and Death Music - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Character's Last Stand and Death Music

Post by Rargnasha Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:03 pm

This would probaly function as the music for Rargnashas final battle, seeing that he's ICly a prot warrior!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuABhumm6fY&feature=related
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Astraea Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:36 pm

It'd have to be something epic in a battle where she is screwed!
At the end it'd be where like people just go infront of view then her weapon is just seen (annnnd cut)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TB_BLx5c3M
Astraea
Astraea

Character sheet
Name: Astraea
Title: Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:16 pm

This will be the last stand music of Morgaan, for she is not afraid of death. I find this song very sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qk3A7v3PFg

And for the music after her death it will be:
But instead of Eva it will be Morgaan, and now with posting this it made me sad Sad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4CkHZdXb9o
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:10 pm

definatly ravelia here

https://youtu.be/eAmMcBQavKE

yes unfortunatly it has a chapter of antorian theme to it *sighs*

and this for sadelli my dk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9cqKafnUrk&NR=1
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amatho Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Last stand.

Concerning her last stand, I don't want something that would sound heroic, I believe her last stand would only come from poor descision or hasty action. Confusion and fear would guide her at such point.

Death

She failed. All that she ever stood for now only a story to be told.

Amatho
Amatho

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:03 pm

I think Lex will like this. Hopefully it will move him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miLV0o4AhE4
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eodan Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:07 am

This was tough... But for Eodan, ze little Warlord, I pictured the scene being as follows:

Facing grim odds, he finds himself stuck with the Traitors, Arathorians raised to Forsaken and their allies: Olian, Eowale, Garodin and their followers.
Obviously, a battle errupts, the odds are against him, but running is no option. During the battle, he sustains injuries, but keeps battling pushing and not leaving the enemy without trouble.

He falls, the wounds being too much, the Forsaken defeating the Warlord, his last stand coming to an end and he knows it. Mortally wounded, they leave him to his fate. His spear shattered. Kata, his horse slain by his side.

His brother and sister. His friends. His love and child together. Remembering who he was, how he was, remeniscing. A chuckle from his brother at a memory of their playful times. A sob breaking the silence knowing that it'll be no more, yet their own story continues.

((First person to go 'Eww anime!' get punched. It's for the music!))
Eodan
Eodan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:12 am

Not entirely sure what the music would be. Depends on what she'd die like, I suppose. Timna, I mean.

Possibilities:
If she's still like now:
- Battlefield.
- By the hands of Garodin and/or his fellows.

If she's different:
- In case of (unlikely) corruption, kill by the hands of her own kin.

Then again, I'm being told Timna walks the footsteps of the old Dortolo...
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:03 pm

The only viable death-music.

corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eowale Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:50 pm

Eówale's battle music would be;

As Eowale is a skilled warrior like Lu Bu in the game Dynasty Warriors 4, I think it fits. I love the game, the music and the character.

Final stand music.. hrm.. Probably this;

(When he stands up and goes like "I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!" Optimus Prime style)

or perhaps;

When he actually fights to the death. Seeing as Eowale has been considered a abomination and a ruthless foe, the music fits him alot. His enemies going "wtf he's not dying?!" and the song plays when he stands up.

Death would be either;

Or for a more memorable moment;

When he gets told the truth that he was actually betrayed, killed and brainwashed into believing he did it all willingly, he dies in regret.

(Also, the one who goes "anime music qq" will get a shoe shoved into their ear. Anime got the most awesome music sometimes, what can I say?)

Last edited by Eowale on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:44 am; edited 11 times in total
Eowale
Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:54 am

Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet
Name: Cale Lightsinger
Title: Patriarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:27 am

For Drustai, any last stand she will be in will be a mix of both good and evil, as her character has always been. She'd either be the villain in the fight (for misguided but understandable reasons) or an anti-hero using every dark spell at her disposal (including fel magic) in defense of the other heroes. Either way, in a 'last stand', it is implied that she knows she can't escape (or has no intention to) and so stays and fights at her absolute best. The overall feel of the scene should mix power, pride, and darkness with courage, determination, and heroism. Most of all, it should be tragic.

The only music I know of that hits all of those points and would fit for Dru would be the following:

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:06 am

With Thelos as the main vocalist of course.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittrina Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:38 pm

This; though it sounds more like a heroic self-scarificey type thing. Which kinda fits Kitt. With a few little bits of introspection/preperation thrown in.

Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:17 pm

A nice tragic Germanic funeral Dirge for Lex please....

Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3