Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLOSED Plotline "The Loving Twins"

2 posters

Go down

CLOSED Plotline "The Loving Twins" Empty CLOSED Plotline "The Loving Twins"

Post by Elloa Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:40 pm

Hello everyone !

I'm searching different players who would enjoy to participate to a little plotline that I'm organising mainly for some characters of my guild <Whitestar> (but obviously, anyone who would like to participate can find a way to get it ^^)
This plotline will be a kind of investigation arround the Urban Legend that you can read below.

• I'd need players which can interprete different roles of this story, so they can give evidence, tricks, or tell a part of the Truth for the investigation made by my guildies.
  • I'd write a little synopsis, with the informations needed to interprete the role in question and fit well my scenario, with enough freedom for the player to enjoy his playing.
  • The participation I'd need from those "role" will be limited (like 1 or 2 time during an evening), so it doesn't requiere anyone to re roll a new character, you can use one existant character and replace the FlagRSP description to show that it's no more your "normal" character.
    Some role can also be endorsed by existant character, it just need to fit you.
    I'll need commoner aswell as heroes/soldiers. Some role will requiere to be 75-80, some others just to be able to get in Stormwind with accurate outfits.
  • I may need also a small participation from Horde disguised in alliance (deviant delice, orb of deception, whatever...)
  • The role needed will mainly be human and male, though few of them can be interpreted by other race.
  • I'll start the story arround the beggining of august

If you are interested, please make me know here or by private message. I'll contact you to give further instructions Smile

Hoping to rise up some interest. Thanks for reading.

An urban legend

There is an urban legend in Stormwind, a legend that speak about love and despair and that young virgins particulary fancy to whisper to each other while they watch the soldiers and the adventurers walking in the streets of the city.

The story speaks about two young girls, daughter of a rich merchant living in the surrounding of Stormwind. They were twin and cherished each other beyond understanding. Some have said that their love were not acceptable according our morality and that they exceed a normal sybiling affection. But I believe that those who propagate such rumours have a vipern tong and can only find satisfaction in scandalmongering.
One of the two sisters was promised to a talentuous young man of our city, son of a rich merchant. The other sister was appointed to become a priestess. But they could not accept to be separated - and the day of the ceremony, which happened in the Abbaye of Northsire, while the city of Storwmind was under the attack of the Scourge – they ran away and disepeared.
During several weeks, research had been made. The Stormwind guards didn’t found any evidence, nor the different adventurers engaged by the parents. As the city had been under attack, and the population’s loses had been heavy, it was quiet obvious that the two sisters had been killed during their flew.
But the fiancé was so desperatly in love, that he could not accept their death, and pursued the research on his own. He left the city for Northrend, certain to find them there. He came back one year after, completely depressed and heart broken.
What he found, no one know. But the servants found the morning the unfortunate hang in his room without even a farewell letter. Some said that he found his fiancée and her sister dead in Northrend, but some said…that what he discovered was even worst than death.

Here is the legend of the Loving Twins. It’s a legend obviously. I’ll however share with you a secret my dearies: a legend is always born from something. I know the name of the fiancé. Despite the care the both family have tried to hide the affair, there is things that can’t escape me.

If you want read more concerning this story, you can read the Story of Elzbeth and Earina Part I : here

Last edited by Elloa on Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

CLOSED Plotline "The Loving Twins" Empty Re: CLOSED Plotline "The Loving Twins"

Post by Avein/Numerius Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:59 am

Whitestar? Oh well, at least it's not Blackstar. I can try and help you, but first I want to know any specific data or time of the event! PM me or something, about it.
Avein/Numerius
Avein/Numerius

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:38 am

Nice to have atleast one answer ! Smile Thanks a lot for your interest !
This will start in august. Need to be 100% sure first when the guildies I need to surprise with this plot will be free.
Are you free in august ?

I'll give yo more info by private message, just wanted precise this here so everyone else can know Smile
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down