Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Go down

Avatar of Ysriel Empty Avatar of Ysriel

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Chapter One; The Princess, The Priestess and the Mother

The cool night air rested upon the neatly tidied bed, where one should be sleeping there was but emptiness. Quietly and without word a figure crept along the hollow corridors and into a nearby nursery. By the nearest window in the most beautiful crib was an infant, the curly blonde hair of the child glimmered in the light of the moon. The figure leants down and layed it's lips onto the child's forehead, "Sleep well, little prince." The figure mummbled. As the child began to awaken the figure was gone, out into the darkness of the night. As the cloak of the figure trailed along the warm summer gravel she let her broach unclip. Anaei walked steadily foreward, underneath the dropped cloak was a simple tunic, a long silver dagger on the belt and a pair of travelling trousers. She petted the closest horse and swiftly clambered upon it, pulling tightly on the reins she set out, past the outter gate and into Elwynn Forest leaving Stormwind behind..

On Anaei's desk was a letter, addressed to Nygarth Thorgint;

Nygarth,

It is come to light that I have fallen to far into my old mindset, when I left to do duty in Northrend, I was given a title, and I am going to Arathi to regain it. I have finished translating the Modir of Ysriel, and at the end her final wish was someone to re-connect with her. I am going to the Highlands to find her grave, I may never do so, or may swiftly. Either way my journey will be long and therefore I must leave you instructions.

I am within my right promoting you to Dekaru. General of Arathor, second only to the Queen and myself. You must rule the nation in my and mother's absence. Prove yourself Nygarth and I will give you my blessing to marry her. I want to see her happy, but I want to know she is in capable hands. Show me this through this task.

I leave you by this letter my signet ring, my notes and another letter. You are to take this letter to a girl named 'Iladora Dunith' she is staying in a nearby inn. She will take care of Arador, you need not worry about him. Be safe and do your best for the prosperity of Arathor.

An dornu kel fordrig,
Ysriel's grace protect you,
Tyra,
Maiden of the Highlands.

--To be continued, i'm going to write this more in-depth whilst in Croatia and hopefully have a few chapters, it's what ANaei will be doing over the holiday--
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Avatar of Ysriel Empty Re: Avatar of Ysriel

Post by Zhakiri Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Nygarth draws a deep sigh after reading every word, once, twice then thrice, just to make sure. His forehead gaining another stress caused wrinkle as he places the signet ring on his finger, places the letters in his pockets and sets off to find Miss Dunith.

"Dekaru Nygarth Thorgint, ey", he mumbles, fancying the title for himself. Realising how big a deal this is, his Kingdom depended on him, his marriage depended on him and those he considers family, depended on him.

Kicking his horse into a trot, he blesses the day, Arathor got turned into a Protectorate..."'least I won't 'ave te do this alone', his mind shifting to the planned meeting with Commander Angelos in the coming days.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down